Eurovision

If she was not keen on LAP then she may cut a big portion and do the bare minimum required to fulfill whatever contractual requirements she has. 

I'm still hoping for not just Crave but also Medellin to be performed (even if in a cut format)

I don't think she'd do the bare minimum. It's not in her. Especially with a tour and album to promote. And her ego. In my opinion she will perform and she will slay!

1 minute ago, Danmacevents said:

I don't think she'd do the bare minimum. It's not in her. Especially with a tour and album to promote. And her ego. In my opinion she will perform and she will slay!

Of course she is going to slay!!

I meant do the bare minimum of LAP eg the first verse, bridge and chorus instead of a full 6 min performance and then focus more on the new songs (lengthwise).

4 minutes ago, rekha said:

Of course she is going to slay!!

I meant do the bare minimum of LAP eg the first verse, bridge and chorus instead of a full 6 min performance and then focus more on the new songs (lengthwise).

Gotcha. Europeans love a classic though 😂🤣

Just now, Danmacevents said:

Gotcha. Europeans love a classic though 😂🤣

👍

I'm not sure how true all the news reports are but I did read (don't ask me where) that she wanted to do 2 new songs but TPTB demanded a LAP performance. We know she doesn't like being told what to do so that's why I thought she might cut LAP as much as contractually possible😝😝

Guest Amelia aka Neutrocks
2 hours ago, mindatrappa said:

Swae Lee posted an story saying " the longest flight  in the world" .... is  he joining? 🤔

It makes sense she's performing "Crave" as it's the current single and she's been posting teasing comments about "Crave is coming".   But maybe she's referring to the video?   If she does this song and another song like Medellin, she certainly has enough time to perform a classic like Like A Prayer if she has around 15 mins to perform. 

8 minutes ago, rebelheart said:

She'll probably do :

Medellin

Crave

Future &

LAP

If she has 15 mins

This would be the ideal line-up for me!! 

2 hours ago, rebelheart said:

She'll probably do :

Medellin

Crave

Future &

LAP

If she has 15 mins

If she really has 15 mins she could even do Medellin, Crave, Future, LAP, and another additional classic (Music? Hung Up?) given that it's common to shorten the songs in this type of setting (like the Superbowl). 

8 hours ago, MattyMads said:

Scott Mills was out and about in Israel searching for Madonna they were asking people if they had seen her hopefully there will be another one on Thursdays show they may even find her 🤞

This was aired only in the UK, though, during some of the intervals.

4 hours ago, Disintegration said:

I'm so excited. I remember the Super Bowl nerves I got and how pleased I was with how she did afterwards, and how well received it was. Here's hoping this will be the same(or better!). 

Me too. I get nervous for her before every live tv performance 🤞🏼

I think she would gladly perform LAP in a music event in a country where there's such a long armed conflict. I doubt she'll put that song to minimum, especially if she's traveling with a choir. I guess she wanted to do a mash up with Future, maybe?

And I'm sure she's doing a part of Music. 

Just now, acko said:

I AM EUROPA DARLING.

Hahaha great dahhhling! It was just a fun segment during the voting period I believe. Was cute but incredibly tongue in cheek. I believe they will "find" Madonna Thursday as if I'm not mistaken there was rumours she would do an interview/conference on the second semi finals . Not sure though XXX 

2 minutes ago, Danmacevents said:

Hahaha great dahhhling! It was just a fun segment during the voting period I believe. Was cute but incredibly tongue in cheek. I believe they will "find" Madonna Thursday as if I'm not mistaken there was rumours she would do an interview/conference on the second semi finals . Not sure though XXX 

I live in Brussels :kiss2:

4 minutes ago, acko said:

I live in Brussels :kiss2:

Ah that explains why you didn't see it then. Maybe it's on YouTube , not sure 🙂

loved Brussels when I visited! Moving to Spain in July. Escaping the madness in the UK 😂

8 hours ago, rekha said:

This would be the ideal line-up for me!! 

I hope she does not go for another "Hey You" or "Imagine", due to the political weather around. 

6 minutes ago, Danmacevents said:

Ah that explains why you didn't see it then. Maybe it's on YouTube , not sure 🙂

loved Brussels when I visited! Moving to Spain in July. Escaping the madness in the UK 😂

Wonderful! I need the Brussels chaos in my life.

8 hours ago, rebelheart said:

She'll probably do :

Medellin

Crave

Future &

LAP

If she has 15 mins

I am already praying ( I am like a prayer right now) to this to be true🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏 Medellin shouldn't be neglected and it would fit Eurovision perfectly

8 hours ago, rebelheart said:

She'll probably do :

Medellin

Crave

Future &

LAP

If she has 15 mins

Where does it say she has 15 mins???

honestly I do hope not, cause that’s three mins longer than the Super Bowl and she started rehearsing like yesterday...