Eurovision

1 hour ago, Je5u5 said:

I'm hoping for a showstopper make over like the one from Sticky and Sweet. But we will probably get something closer to the RHT Kevin Autotune version.

giphy.gif

1 hour ago, Je5u5 said:

I'm hoping for a showstopper make over like the one from Sticky and Sweet. But we will probably get something closer to the RHT Kevin Autotune version.

Who is going to win ESC?

5 minutes ago, Nikki said:

searching for madonna?

I watched Eurovision a little later. did I miss the M part?

This was on the UK one where are you from? XX 

11 minutes ago, cynthia said:

I know, but I am getting tired of saying this to everyone who only believes it when M will confirm it through her Instagram (since that is the main source these days)

So stop saying it to everyone. I gave up this morning on all the Facebook pages. Fuck everyone. Everyone’s clueless and wants a direct video message from M. I can assure you and if you wanna bet $1million dollars that she will indeed do Eurovision (I could use the money for the tour) 

3 minutes ago, Mensch said:

So stop saying it to everyone. I gave up this morning on all the Facebook pages. Fuck everyone. Everyone’s clueless and wants a direct video message from M. I can assure you and if you wanna bet $1million dollars that she will indeed do Eurovision (I could use the money for the tour) 

Honestly I am with you. Have said from the start she would be doing Eurovision, but people are getting on my nerves and I hate repeating myself 😉

Edited by cynthia

17 minutes ago, Nikki said:

searching for madonna?

I watched Eurovision a little later. did I miss the M part?

Scott Mills was out and about in Israel searching for Madonna they were asking people if they had seen her hopefully there will be another one on Thursdays show they may even find her 🤞

26 minutes ago, Sideris said:

Madonna will do 2-3 songs(We’ll know soon) AND A POEM for Palestine!!!! 

where is this from?

she could  have a nice moment, asking people to hold hands, something sirene and honest. I don't know if u were making this up, but I sorta like the poem idea before she starts or after the performance

24 minutes ago, Danmacevents said:

This was on the UK one where are you from? XX 

11 minutes ago, MattyMads said:

Scott Mills was out and about in Israel searching for Madonna they were asking people if they had seen her hopefully there will be another one on Thursdays show they may even find her 🤞

thanksyou🙂

23 minutes ago, mindatrappa said:

Swae Lee posted an story saying " the longest flight  in the world" .... is  he joining? 🤔

I saw that.  I hope so.  I hope M is performing both Crave and Future... this is her chance to get these two songs the biggest audience they will ever have!!! YouTube rights or not. 

31 minutes ago, mindatrappa said:

Swae Lee posted an story saying " the longest flight  in the world" .... is  he joining? 🤔

At least now we know one of the songs

The stage looks smaller than in recent years. Not a very big arena.

Tonight the only song I liked was from Slovenia. Australia has the best performance (but an awful song).

So crave and like a prayer it is . Love Crave but unsure how they’ll merge the two .

yes the stage does look smaller than usual Eurovision’s , theatre style ?☺️

1 hour ago, Sideris said:

Madonna will do 2-3 songs(We’ll know soon) AND A POEM for Palestine!!!! 

there is a stage it is my cage flowers are blue and the jews are after you but dont hesiate lets liberate roses are red all my idols are dead

22 minutes ago, RyanAnth4 said:

So crave and like a prayer it is . Love Crave but unsure how they’ll merge the two .

yes the stage does look smaller than usual Eurovision’s , theatre style ?☺️

Not sure how Crave will work on Eurovision or live, in general... 

17 minutes ago, Messiah said:

Not sure how Crave will work on Eurovision or live, in general... 

You'll see saturday. 🙂