Eurovision

22 hours ago, Bat-Fan said:

Maybe she has to register as an Icon member or citi Card holder in order to be given a permission to bid for a Performance Ticket :-))

Whoa... apparently the other thread was not enough, here too with the digs at Madonna about Madame X ticketing system? Come on, let it go man.

Wow! Watching Eurovision the semifinal nr1 now and that stage and background screen is absolutley amazing! Madonnas performance will be fantastic in that arena. I'm hoping for a fun, uplifting, dance heavy Future and then a classic Like a prayer to bring the house down😊

3 minutes ago, pjcowley said:

Whoa... apparently the other thread was not enough, here too with the digs at Madonna about Madame X ticketing system? Come on, let it go man.

It’s just tongue In cheek don’t take things so seriously 

8 minutes ago, Jazzy Jan said:

The back up male chanting choir in Georgia's song !  

Omg AUSTRALIA!!!! 

It's going to win!!!! And she was so Madonna esque!!!! With the Illuminati poles! 

5 minutes ago, karbatal said:

Omg AUSTRALIA!!!! 

It's going to win!!!! And she was so Madonna esque!!!! With the Illuminati poles! 

She has been talking of hopefully meeting Madonna for weeks on her social media. :inlove:  Always loved Kate. 

Is the Eurivision thread talking about the show here or on the Eurivision thread in the general music thread or both ?  

34 minutes ago, karbatal said:

Serbia 😍😍😍😍

Boring 😂 Slovenia was interesting

Iceland and Portugal my fav

Btw Aaron make up artist is in Italy

Just now, dollhouse said:

San Marino "Disco Stomper"

Will Madonna step up her game 🤣

:lol:

And what about Portugal? If those are the Portuguese influences for Madonna I smell meltdowns!!!! : 😂

https://www.jpost.com/J-Spot/Madonna-lands-in-Israel-589705

Madonna landed in Israel late Tuesday night, purportedly to perform at the Eurovision Song Contest on Saturday night.

While the pop star arrived from London on the private jet of Sylvan Adams, she has yet to sign a contract to appear at the Eurovision in Tel Aviv in just four days.

On Monday, Eurovision executive supervisor Jon Ola Sand told media that without a contract, she simply will not be able to perform at the competition. But that doesn't appear to have stopped the singer from arriving in the country.

she wouldn't fly to Israel if she wasn't going to perform, hopefully they will now officially announce it (or sign that damn contract) because the speculation is getting annoying

1 minute ago, cynthia said:

she wouldn't fly to Israel if she wasn't going to perform, hopefully they will now officially announce it (or sign that damn contract) because the speculation is getting annoying

Idk why you continue letting “speculations” annoy you when it’s 100000000000% that she’s performing. 

Just now, MattyMads said:

Loved the bits tonight in Eurovision, searching for Madonna that was cool

Yeah that was good, will they find her on Thursday nights 2nd semi....

Just now, Mensch said:

Idk why you continue letting “speculations” annoy you when it’s 100000000000% that she’s performing. 

I know, but I am getting tired of saying this to everyone who only believes it when M will confirm it through her Instagram (since that is the main source these days)

I wonder what he will have prepared for Eurovision..

Have you been rehearsing in secret? We do not know anything about this performance.