Eurovision

9 minutes ago, Ladyplus said:

Sharing is caring. I was just proposing the link for you all to test it before the final saturday.

I know. I'm just joking, since I don't like Eurovision at all. I'm only going to watch Madonna's performance. 

Helping is a good thing. 

Peolpe believing that contractual issues are still to be cleared are really naive. Such big productions are sealed MONTHS in advance. Never in this world would Madonna (or any other artist) flight to Israel a couple of days prior to this big, huge event and then sign a contract there to perform two days later. People, please.

Just now, Geiger83 said:

Peolpe believing that contractual issues are still to be cleared are really naive. Such big productions are sealed MONTHS in advance. Never in this world would Madonna (or any other artist) flight to Israel a couple of days prior to this big, huge event and then sign a contract there to perform two days later. People, please.

But it's fun right 😏. I love a meltdown. 

1 minute ago, Danmacevents said:

But it's fun right 😏. I love a meltdown. 

A daily meltdown is the light that keep us going...🤣

1 minute ago, Geiger83 said:

Of course it happens, you're naive if you think it doesn't. Two years year ago, Justin Bieber was supposed to perform to the Beach Club in Montreal. It was officially announced but they canceled everything 24 hours in advance because of contract issues. Same could happens with M.

3 minutes ago, runa said:

Of course it happens, you're naive if you think it doesn't. Two years year ago, Justin Bieber was supposed to perform to the Beach Club in Montreal. It was officially announced but they canceled everything 24 hours in advance because of contract issues. Same could happens with M.

To cancel a contract is something different to going to a huge event without having agreed (and signed) a contract. I work for a record company and I know what I am talking about. Specially regarding an event in Israel.

Edited by Geiger83

1 minute ago, Dr Lecter said:

So people are calling her out for performing there as if she’s the only one ? 

RIGHT?! 

12 minutes ago, Geiger83 said:

Exactly. I think its a PR. Her PR is great this era. In this way there would be huge speculation IF she will indeed perform which would generate more press. No way she is flying that many people to Israel without a contract.

7 minutes ago, Dr Lecter said:

So people are calling her out for performing there as if she’s the only one ? 

Exactly. Over 40ty participants from almost all European countries are doing it. I dont see the outrage in that regard. Hypocritical much?

9 minutes ago, elijah said:

Exactly. I think its a PR. Her PR is great this era. In this way there would be huge speculation IF she will indeed perform which would generate more press. No way she is flying that many people to Israel without a contract.

Exactly. She can anytime cancel (despite having to pay millionaire fines) but never in this world would she flight there without having everything wrapped down

Edited by Geiger83

18 minutes ago, elijah said:

Her new PR is not that great, she's using IG to defend herself lately and they do nothing... Rosenberg was always there to adress every damn rumor or something else. But that's a completely another topic, let's move on.

Stats from Eurovision 2016 when JT performed:

The Eurovision Song Contest final and two semi-finals were watched by 204 million viewers in 42 countries, beating 2015's figures by five million. Online, the semis and final were live streamed 2.6 million times in 196 territories on Eurovision.tv and YouTube, and there were 5.3 million on-demand requests. https://www.bbc.com/news/entertainment-arts-36369371

MADONNA IS ABOUT TO BREAK SOME RECORDS!!!🤩

BTW Quavo landed in London today!😃

Madonna's quote is in every media!!!

@JayMac This Saturday, May 18, 9 pm CET

14 minutes ago, elijah said:

Nah. Good PR would be creating a 'problem' story about her stage being too intricate, the technology being too advanced, her outfit being too skimpy ...all that pish.

Squabbling about contractual issues in public is BAD PR for both parties

1 minute ago, Jitterbug said:

I’ve never watched Eurovision before so will check it out if Madonna comes on. 

It is quite fun, specially with a bunch of friends 🙂

35 minutes ago, JayMac said:

When is the finale?

Sorry it’s been a while since the date of this performance has been mentioned.

I’m curious about this too. I know the finale is Saturday but do we know what time?  Or is it TBD because of the contract drama?

1 minute ago, QueenM58 said:

I’m curious about this too. I know the finale is Saturday but do we know what time?  Or is it TBD because of the contract drama?

Haha no. It's 8pm UK time. Believe me when I say the "contract drama" would only affect the interval. Remember they don't usually have international megastars. Madonna or no Madonna Eurovision will start at 8. See really is their guest. 

So excited. 

22 minutes ago, Jitterbug said:

I’ve never watched Eurovision before so will check it out if Madonna comes on. 

Be sure you do. There’s nothing like live commenting on a Madonna performance! 

I hope she does it and we NEED it !

3 minutes ago, Danmacevents said:

Haha no. It's 8pm UK time. Believe me when I say the "contract drama" would only affect the interval. Remember they don't usually have international megastars. Madonna or no Madonna Eurovision will start at 8. See really is their guest. 

So excited. 

Thank you! 

For me it's a double win. The Netherlands will hopefully win the festival for the first time in 45 years and Madonna performing. This will be the gayest night in my life! Hahahaha

54 minutes ago, elijah said:

Exactly. Over 40ty participants from almost all European countries are doing it. I dont see the outrage in that regard. Hypocritical much?

To be fair, as far we know the other 40 participants haven't built a career on calling themselves humanitarians and freedom fighters who always stand up for the under-dog. It is a bit icky to say the least.

43 minutes ago, Kim said:

Nah. Good PR would be creating a 'problem' story about her stage being too intricate, the technology being too advanced, her outfit being too skimpy ...all that pish.

Squabbling about contractual issues in public is BAD PR for both parties

I agree. This sounds more of a mess and it's not making either party look good. Although they did try that PR move (advance technology) with the Billboard Music Awards and we only got the holograms. Although I liked her performance, I found those things to be absolutely silly and pointless. I would've preferred to see some drag queens joining her on stage instead of those holograms. I hope it was still under warranty and she got her refund....LOL. 🤣   I'm really looking forward to see what she'll come up with for this performance. 

9 minutes ago, domyeyebrows said:

To be fair, as far we know the other 40 participants haven't built a career on calling themselves humanitarians and freedom fighters who always stand up for the under-dog. It is a bit icky to say the least.

as if the public hasnt tried ignoring her fights against injustice for years.