Eurovision

8 hours ago, M_Sinner said:

http://www1.alliancefr.com/actualites/eurovision-2019-les-caprices-de-star-de-madonna-a-lhotel-dan-de-tel-aviv-6076973

G Translate

At the Dan Tel Aviv Hotel, preparations for the Royal Suite are complete for Madonna's arrival for her Eurovision Song Contest.

Madonna will be accompanied by her personal director, Guy Ozeri, and her team. The fifth floor of the hotel, which includes 37 luxurious rooms and suites overlooking the Tel Aviv beach has been reserved for them. Madonna is expected to stay in Israel for five days.

The hotel's preparations for Madonna's stay include setting up a private gym for privacy, smoked and sealed windows in the star's own room, and a supply of fruits and flowers. organic. Madonna will arrive at Dan Hotel Tel Aviv with her personal chef who will work closely with hotel chef Oved Alfia. The duo will also be responsible for the Friday meal in a private dining room attributed to the Madonna and her guests.

Madonna will be accommodated in a suite she has been to during her previous visits to Israel in 2009 and 2012. This Royal Suite at the Dan Hotel in Tel Aviv has also hosted many celebrities in the past, including Mick Jagger and the Rolling Stones , Britney Spears, Guns and Roses, Ashton Kutcher, Leonardo DiCaprio and many others.

On the floor of the suites reserved for Madonna, in the suite "Terrace", which also faces the sea, will stay this week the French couturier Jean-Paul Gaultier. As we have already reported, it was chosen to dress Madonna and Dana International, and its proximity to the Madonna will make the best retouches on his outfits.

Sounds beautiful!! 

1 minute ago, Kim said:

I can't imagine any professional organization making a deal the way that report suggests. Logistics, lighting, appearance fee, setlist etc would surely have been sorted WAY before now with a few days to go.

True and especially Eurovision. The participants rehearse for weeks - let alone the main star and really the reports about M still not signing a contract sound absurd.

I do think Eurovision, in the last 5 years at least, has become the best produced show
in terms of staging for back to back tv performances. It leaves American tv, Grammy's et all in the dust.

40 minutes ago, karbatal said:

Crave was rushed. 

Eurovision was rushed. 

Then Madonna will speak to explain she's been rehearsing for one month and all the Suffering Fans will shut up.

Rushed? I don't think so. I know she's still shooting her mv for Crave, but I'm pretty sure it will come out nicely.

1 minute ago, reQuiem4adream said:

Rushed? I don't think so. I know she's still shooting her mv for Crave, but I'm pretty it will come out nicely.

They were making a joke about whining fans saying everything was rushed.

22 minutes ago, reQuiem4adream said:

Rushed? I don't think so. I know she's still shooting her mv for Crave, but I'm pretty sure it will come out nicely.

Crave wrapped on Wednesday. no more shooting. everyone on crew (except those involved in Eurovision)went their separate ways until June to prep for Pride and tour.

18 minutes ago, dollhouse said:

holograms? Medellin?

That's my guess too for one of the songs.  The 40 back up singers make me wonder if it's a choir for a second song... "Like A Prayer"?

Madonna has been rumoured to perform in the final of the Eurovision Song Contest 2019. Today Jon Ola Sand has confirmed that there is not a signed contract with Madonna.

“If we don’t sign a contract, she won’t perform”

Jon Ola Sand is saying that EBU or KAN have never confirmed that Madonna would perform at the grand final of the contest, even the official media handbook had Madonna listed for a while.

He is saying that Madonna is interested in performing in the grand final, but a contract hasn’t been signed. In case a contract is not signed, Madonna won’t perform in the final.

Jon Ola Sand is a Norwegian television executive, who is the European Broadcasting Union's Executive Supervisor of the Eurovision Song Contest.

Edited by strepentijger

This is all very dramatic and making everyone sound unprofessional. And two the person who said she doesn't know Eurovision at all if she plays only new songs.... It's a music competition based entirely around new songs. Sk that's that. AND bar Justin Timberlake this thing never happens. Theres no formula behind this. 

The worries seem to be about song choice she can't be too political. Even though the show and whole voting system is so political hahaha

this is all just to stir up controversy. she's signed on to perform. it's kind of sad to learn OFFICIALLY that the news media does this on purpose to drum up interest and click bait articles. M is 100% on for Eurovision.

1 hour ago, reQuiem4adream said:

Of course it's not rushed. It's what some fake news were stating. Eurovision is calculated and prepared for months and months. 

2 minutes ago, Mensch said:

this is all just to stir up controversy. she's signed on to perform. it's kind of sad to learn OFFICIALLY that the news media does this on purpose to drum up interest and click bait articles. M is 100% on for Eurovision.

Thank you!I was starting to get concerned!

4 minutes ago, Mensch said:

Thank you for the infos! I'm happy that you mentioned that Pride performance is still on 😍

If the philanthropist (I love using that name :lol: ) has made an statement then the case is closed. But I can't find that statement anywhere. 

Anyhow, I have no doubt that Madonna is performing. 

Madonna will land in Israel to take part in Eurovision 2019 on Wednesday morning, she will be arriving on a private jet owned by the Israeli-Canadian businessman Sylvan Adams, a press release reported on Monday. 

The arrival of the famous American pop-icon had been made possible by Adams’s contribution, the press release reported, 

Saying “it is a great honor for me to host Madonna in Israel,” Adams added that he thinks “all residents of Israel join my greetings and lovingly greet Madonna.”

2 minutes ago, strepentijger said:

Thank you!I was starting to get concerned!

Just now, M_Sinner said:

Thank you for the infos! I'm happy that you mentioned that Pride performance is still on 😍

I wish I could just ruin how I know it 100% but honestly, it would be completely absurd if Pride or Eurovision weren't happening. I heard it with MY OWN EARS (not even a source)...take that as you like...

It's probably a case of people speaking out of turn. I can't however imagine Jon Ola Sand and the EBU
    talking smack. It's all becoming very Mariah vs Dick Clark Productions :chuckle:

2 minutes ago, sotos8 said:

a framework security? Did I get it right?