Jump to content
MadonnaNation.com Forums

"Crave" thread. Official video out TODAY!


Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, Dindi said:

I hope Swae uploads it on his channel too!

People have been moaning about double uploads on the YouTube thread for aeons. Just saying.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG she is gorgeous
OMG she has two eyes
OMG they filmed swae lee , like totaly separate but in context of the song it works great
OMG she did put on the pants Lola said meh , such a rebel
OMG the album in not out yet and we have 3 videos counting Future ESC

OMG , great time ot be a fan

Edited by dumitru
Link to post
Share on other sites

So nothing was changed in the video!??!!

i love it except for her dancing - it doesnt even suit song and sorry but its 'i'm a cool mom' dancing. but i love it because it's her being herself now.Β  i accept it.

beautiful colors too! was there a question period before premiere or did i miss something!? i havent read through this thread

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, tuckeye said:

So nothing was changed in the video!??!!

i love it except for her dancing - it doesnt even suit song and sorry but its 'i'm a cool mom' dancing. but i love it because it's her being herself now.Β  i accept it.

beautiful colors too! was there a question period before premiere or did i miss something!? i havent read through this thread

something was added in the begiing and in the end, and a couple of small things more were changed.ItΒ΄s not the same video, but 98% was already in the leak

Link to post
Share on other sites

So yes, she looks amazing doesn't she?

It beats Medellin in that department even if the other is more of an "event" kind of video.

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Je5u5 said:

I guess you mean not to roshroshrosh it?

Β 

4 minutes ago, karbatal said:

Kong kong

I am laughing so hard with this "conversation" πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Link to post
Share on other sites

I love simplicity of the video. it really goes well with the song

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, LHakaLH said:

I love simplicity of the video. it really goes well with the song

100 percent agree

Link to post
Share on other sites

Love Love Love this song and video, I get Secret / 1994 vibes from it.

My only issue is that bloody honest vocal coach Eurovision video came on straight after the video finished, fix this and get rid of her!

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Kim said:

HUN, there was nothing natural about that orange soft focus. This looks much better (assuming it's representative of the actual vid)

I love the final vid but these harderΒ contrasts and darker colorsΒ make her look airbrushed as hell which is absurd.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, tasteinmen said:

Love Love Love this song and video, I get Secret / 1994 vibes from it.

My only issue is that bloody honest vocal coach Eurovision video came on straight after the video finished, fix this and get rid of her!

You can click in not interested I think.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Je5u5 said:

You can click in not interested I think.

It was on my PS4, it came straight on, no countdown like there usually is. I’ll see if I can block it on my Mac.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...