"Crave" thread. Official video out TODAY!

Just now, karbatal said:

Beautiful video but virtually identical to the  leaked one?

Yeah. Hard to see what took so long to work on.

@paulyd224 Dangers......Man

@marcel89 Making a film based on a book called the impossible lives of Greta Wells

why did the views suddenly go from 12k to 300?

Beautiful cinematography, especially the rooftop scenes.  If I had to nit pick, I would say I wish I got more still or slow shots of Madonna.  Her dancing seems really high energy for a slow ballad.   But she looks absolutely gorgeous, like it's 1990 all over again. 

The leaked one seemed pretty much done so I wasn't expecting huge changes. The official video is clearly more polished, with small tweaks and different scenes here and there. It's gorgeous.

So no live chat with the artist, just a live chat between us silly mortals?!

the video was adorable, pretty much the same as that accidental leak - as far as i remember 

Just now, ursula said:

So no live chat with the artist, just a live chat between us silly mortals?!

Apparently she answered a couple questions in the chat that was scrolling by at light speed.

3 minutes ago, Bill said:

Wait, she answered questions?? :lmao: Silly me thought there might actually be a live feed of her face.

Yes me too. And someone needs to compile the questions and the answers, so haaard to read! 

17 minutes ago, Kim said:

La Isla Bonita was inspired while I was driving in Los Angeles and saw a sign saying San Pedro and was hopping ther was an island called San Pedro. Sorry not very poetic x

oooh thats a good question...probably dark ballet because the song changes gears so many times. it starts off one way then becomes classical... A lot of modern and classical sounds...

Great 

5 minutes ago, karbatal said:

Beautiful video but virtually identical to the  leaked one?

color correction, effects on the hands at the end, maybe a few other tweaks. but it seems like the leaked version was the "picture lock."

4 minutes ago, Foolio said:

Yeah. Hard to see what took so long to work on.

it probably wasn't supposed to premiere until this week and they chose not to rush it. also, color grading and visual effects, etc. all take time. one week is not a long time at all. 

9 minutes ago, Dindi said:

Her dancing seems really high energy for a slow ballad.   

Dear Madonna, I would love to know which is your favorite song to slow dance to? 

@Fabian Kieper I don't slow dance....... Crave?

🕺