"Crave" thread. Official video out TODAY!

39 minutes ago, imakicola said:

Haha. Aboot. We do say that. 

I don’t know what you’re talking about!

Then you are just as knowledgeable as google (something to be proud of)!

New remixes were announced by drownedmadonna, and i was trying to find some infos about the guy who made them.

1 minute ago, ursula said:

Then you are just as knowledgeable as google (something to be proud of)!

New remixes were announced by drownedmadonna, and i was trying to find some infos about the guy who made them.

If you have a twitter you can tweet Drowned Madonna and ask what songs they worked on for M. 

Its a hybrid of Give It 2 Me, Bitch I'm Madonna and Celebration. She looks great, still don't like the erratic dancing though but a beautifully shot, simply video. 

I love the dancing, all the camera angle shots, the doves, the black and white vs color, Swae Lee is sexy, M is hot!! Everything about this video is perfection! One of her best ever!! 👌🏼🌺🕊🔥🌹❌👑😍

14 minutes ago, dcbyebyebaby said:

If you have a twitter you can tweet Drowned Madonna and ask what songs they worked on for M. 

Ah thanks! I don't use social medias. 

I absolutely adore the video.

The opening monologue, the dove release, the paper messages, M’s passionate dancing, the color/B&W shift in the editing, and the electricity she shares with Swae when her cravings are fulfilled.

A+

Wouldn't you just kill to be able to flip through that Madame X notebook?!?!?! AH SO MANY SECRETS IN THERE! She is so gorgeous in the video, what a vibe.

It's a great song and she looks the best she has looked in years. Don't think we needed all the dancing in the video to that song but I love to see Madonna dancing un-choreographed so it is still a win. I really hope it does well because it is a great song. 

Guest eroticerotic
1 hour ago, TXIII said:

88DB2DE7-6AA8-496D-92F5-AB5298124799.jpeg

ohhhh I wonder what this is...

That would make an amazing album cover

5 minutes ago, Nikki said:

btw she also replied "Joan of arc" to one question on the chat.. so maybe her fav song on rebel heart?

Well her Eurovision outfit was based on Joan of Arc so it could be anything.

Don’t forget to make a comment every couple of hours and LIKE positive comments as you watch the video!!! Let’s make the video trend top 10 world 🌎 wide!!! 

49 minutes ago, JWAD said:

Its a hybrid of Give It 2 Me, Bitch I'm Madonna and Celebration. She looks great, still don't like the erratic dancing though but a beautifully shot, simply video. 

Don't forget Secret, there's a lot of Secret as well.

Secret+BIM+GI2M+Celebration=Crave

18 minutes ago, Shaun said:

I absolutely adore the video.

The opening monologue, the dove release, the paper messages, M’s passionate dancing, the color/B&W shift in the editing, and the electricity she shares with Swae when her cravings are fulfilled.

A+

You just resumed word for word what I think of the video!! 🙌

2 hours ago, bardo said:

it probably wasn't supposed to premiere until this week and they chose not to rush it.

I guess you mean not to roshroshrosh it?

2 hours ago, Dindi said:

I hope Swae uploads it on his channel too!

People have been moaning about double uploads on the YouTube thread for aeons. Just saying.

OMG she is gorgeous
OMG she has two eyes
OMG they filmed swae lee , like totaly separate but in context of the song it works great
OMG she did put on the pants Lola said meh , such a rebel
OMG the album in not out yet and we have 3 videos counting Future ESC

OMG , great time ot be a fan

Edited by dumitru