"Crave" thread. Official video out TODAY!

3 minutes ago, Bill said:

Apparently she answered a couple questions in the chat that was scrolling by at light speed.

😐 a real flash interview, xenon-flash

how can we see the questions and answers from the chat? I just copied/pasted the answers I found, but how is it even possible to find the original questions? I was hoping youtube would automatically put them underneath the video

4 minutes ago, Kim said:

Dear Madonna, I would love to know which is your favorite song to slow dance to? 

@Fabian Kieper I don't slow dance....... Crave?

🕺

Hahahahaha  

I honestly couldn't keep up with that madness.  That chat was seizure inducing. 

The final version is much better than the leak. Medellin is still my favorite. Crave video is good, but it's a little on the cheap side in comparison to Medellin.

I can't wait to see the other stuff that was recorded.

1 minute ago, Dany Targaryen said:

The final version is much better than the link. Medellin is still my favorite. Crave video is good, but it's a little on the cheap side in comparison to Medellin.

I can't wait to see the other stuff that was recorded.

1st video had a bigger budget? Crave is amazing.

18 minutes ago, Nikki said:

@Julie Newman I dont need them......I want them! Why not!

@Hende Cam Clockwork Orange inspired Dark Ballet

24 minutes ago, jjmor95 said:

Someone asked her about the eyepatch.

@Tran Duong Two reasons. The left side is the receiving side and I want to focus more on giving. Also my left eye is my stronger eye, and I want to strengthen my right eye

25 minutes ago, Nikki said:

she answered 'extreme occident" to someone, but I don't know the question

something else she replied to another person:

@Umberto L oooh thats a good question...probably dark ballet because the song changes gears so many times. it starts off one way then becomes classical... A lot of modern and classical sounds...

I also caught her saying she craved for "intimacy", but I can't find it anymore on the live chat.

Still curious to what question she replied "extreme occident" with

11 minutes ago, imakicola said:

Please someone say where the chat is. And ask if canada is on the list. 

aboot canada (sorry, I had to), have you ever heard of a mysterious producer allegedly called la95? We can't find anything about him.

Wish we could see her answering the questions a little clearer. Meercat Vibes...

As for the video, it's really sweet. I like the story of her sending messenger pigeons, also she looks STUNNING. It's nowhere near as good as 'Medellin' but a nice little video nonetheless.

Great video! She looks incredible. :inlove: