"Crave" thread. Official video out TODAY!

Curious to how this live chat is going to work.

1 minute ago, Crystal Coffin said:

PERHAPS 6 minutes from now is the Q&A first, then the premiere. No confusion here

The confusion lies in that is was supposedly 25 minutes ago. You know, like SHE posted, Calm down

3 minutes ago, Flip The Switch said:

Yaaas all the messages of that Edwin user are now deleted!

Good! He was really pissing me off with his crap. tbh. Can't wait to see the video.

I wish there was a "Moderator only" filter so we can see all the answers. I only saw 1...about La Isla Bonita. :lmao: 

La Isla Bonita was inspired while I was driving in Los Angeles and saw a sign saying San Pedro and was hopping ther was an island called San Pedro. Sorry not very poetic x

oooh thats a good question...probably dark ballet because the song changes gears so many times. it starts off one way then becomes classical... A lot of modern and classical sounds...

she answered 'extreme occident" to someone, but I don't know the question

something else she replied to another person:

@Umberto L oooh thats a good question...probably dark ballet because the song changes gears so many times. it starts off one way then becomes classical... A lot of modern and classical sounds...

@Tran Duong Two reasons. The left side is the receiving side and I want to focus more on giving. Also my left eye is my stronger eye, and I want to strengthen my right eye

Someone asked her about the eyepatch.

@Tran Duong Two reasons. The left side is the receiving side and I want to focus more on giving. Also my left eye is my stronger eye, and I want to strengthen my right eye

wow everything has a reason..

1 minute ago, Nikki said:

@Julie Newman I dont need them......I want them! Why not!

@Hende Cam Clockwork Orange inspired Dark Ballet

Is the first question about the grills lol?

Second question makes me very excited.