"Crave" thread. Official video out TODAY!

11 minutes ago, Kim said:

HUN, there was nothing natural about that orange soft focus. This looks much better (assuming it's representative of the actual vid)

There's a huge difference 😬

Screenshot_20190522-104800.jpg

PicsArt_05-22-10.54.22.jpg

1 hour ago, Bill said:

The guitar opening and first verse hit me right in the feels every time.  There is such a tenderness and vulnerability in it.

I agree. That part gets me every time too.....as does the "this is how I'm maaaaade"

Vulnerabledonna can't be beat. :dramatic:

10 minutes ago, Kurt420 said:

I agree. That part gets me every time too.....as does the "this is how I'm maaaaade"

This is how I'm maaaaade is my favourite bit too! That voice 🙂

13 minutes ago, Kurt420 said:

I agree! My heart melts. 

I saw the video when it was uploaded by accident and my favourite bit was so subtle - I hope it stayed in the edit.

When Swae says (the first time) "It's on the line girl you're risking everything" - M does this knowing vulnerable look as if to say "No shit, Sherlock". It's very sweet but it's blink and you miss it. I hope it's still in there!

Just now, domyeyebrows said:

I saw the video when it was uploaded by accident and my favourite bit was so subtle - I hope it stayed in the edit.

When Swae says (the first time) "It's on the line girl you're risking everything" - M does this knowing vulnerable look as if to say "No shit, Sherlock". It's very sweet but it's blink and you miss it. I hope it's still in there!

I know the bit you're talking about, I like it, I'm curious if she kept that in.

3 minutes ago, domyeyebrows said:

That moment made the video for me too.

4 minutes ago, domyeyebrows said:

2AB9A028-3BDB-4411-8B87-143EC8604CDB.jpeg

27 minutes ago, Flip The Switch said:

2AB9A028-3BDB-4411-8B87-143EC8604CDB.jpeg

What? This part was totally off and didn’t fit the song lol 😂 surprised some of you liked it. Anyways, where is the Q and A? It starts in 45 minutes. She says it’s in her stories but I’m not seeing it.

2 minutes ago, mrsmith said:

What? This part was totally off and didn’t fit the song lol 😂 surprised some of you liked it. Anyways, where is the Q and A? It starts in 45 minutes. She says it’s in her stories but I’m not seeing it.

It totally resonated for me and clearly some others too! But we all see what our eyes want to see, I guess...

1 hour ago, Kim said:

Yes, bottom much better!

I noticed that too and I think he retouched her neck (I'm fine with it) also in the preview

I love that part too...typical “yeah, no shit” Madonna face. Though I do agree that it seemed a TINY BIT OFF. I liked it but it did feel off! 

3 minutes ago, Mensch said:

I love that part too...typical “yeah, no shit” Madonna face. Though I do agree that it seemed a TINY BIT OFF. I liked it but it did feel off! 

For me it was the bit that was the most ON!

Haha. Each to their own! We'll see shortly whether it made it through anyway!

4 minutes ago, karbatal said:

The questions being already asked in the chat :lmao:. Omg everyone of us is so crazy for her! 

We still got about 40 minutes so why not indulge in some classic M?

1 minute ago, Foolio said:

She's supposed to be on in two minutes, right? 

link to where she will answer the questions?

Just now, elijah said:

link to where she will answer the questions?

Yes, the q&a. I thought it was supposed to have started at 6 pm London time, a.k.a. two minutes ago.