"Crave" thread. Official video out TODAY!

3 minutes ago, M_Sinner said:

No don't worry 🙂 7.30 CEST

Thanks!! I was misreading the Japanese😝😝

Premier not Premium!!

I don't think we should wait for this.

Crave needs a banner on Itunes and to be also pushed on Spotify playlists. I think that the video and the song will be well received by the GP. An acoustic live version on TV to shut the haters down would also help. 

13 hours ago, Flip The Switch said:

Set your reminder on! 🔔 

Well the colour coding on that thumbnail already looks better than what we saw before.

35 minutes ago, Andra said:

Can she show up in the next promo appearances with that face and hairstyle pls

THIS!  

To this day, i still wonder whom the song is all about? Cos she said "i always been waiting for you...  The feelings never fade". Former flame? GR? SP? 

15 hours ago, mtzlplk said:

They've been releasing videos on Wednesdays lately, for M...

Everybody drops videos on Fridays. By doing it on Wednesday Madonna has a bigger chance of getting a decent amount of attention.

I am in love with this song. 

Does anyone else think it's not truly a romantic interest she's singing about but about her mom?

Maybe I'm bias because I lost my dad at a young age and sometimes I crave for that father figure..but I don't know..just the tone, vibe, I feel like she is singing about her mom, especially the "inside of me" bit.. sorry if this is been mentioned, but I didn't have time yet to go through the last 20 pages but I will today as Madonnanation right now is my new Netflix splurge lol

2 hours ago, Andra said:

Can she show up in the next promo appearances with that face and hairstyle pls

Exactly! She looks 15 years younger than she did at Eurovision.

1 hour ago, Voguerock said:

THIS!  

To this day, i still wonder whom the song is all about? Cos she said "i always been waiting for you...  The feelings never fade". Former flame? GR? SP? 

Barack Obama? Her horses? Pizza? Who knows!?!

21 minutes ago, jonur said:

I am in love with this song. 

Does anyone else think it's not truly a romantic interest she's singing about but about her mom?

Maybe I'm bias because I lost my dad at a young age and sometimes I crave for that father figure..but I don't know..just the tone, vibe, I feel like she is singing about her mom, especially the "inside of me" bit.. sorry if this is been mentioned, but I didn't have time yet to go through the last 20 pages but I will today as Madonnanation right now is my new Netflix splurge lol

That's a very interesting point of view. 

It's a very nostalgic song. If it's personal, it could be about many things. Even a dear friend. 

The guitar opening and first verse hit me right in the feels every time.  There is such a tenderness and vulnerability in it.

1 hour ago, freddykrueger86 said:

Funny you say that, i‘m APPALLED. 😂 I really liked the more natural soft color palette. 

HUN, there was nothing natural about that orange soft focus. This looks much better (assuming it's representative of the actual vid)