"Crave" thread. Official video out TODAY!

Crave playing on 102.7 NYC now !  🙏🏻 ...DJ said “so many requests for this one, Madonna & Swae Lee” before playing it 💥 

7 minutes ago, Steve said:

Crave playing on 102.7 NYC now !  🙏🏻 ...DJ said “so many requests for this one, Madonna & Swae Lee” before playing it 💥 

Great song!☄️

3 hours ago, Steve said:

YAY!  Thank you for sharing the update!!! Glad to hear they are already playing Crave! Everyone VOTE for this song on this station!  See twitter link below. please share it on other forums as well. We have 19 more hours to make it #1, it is currently #2 in the song list.... we are ahead of Shawn Mendes and Lil Nas X Billy Ray.

https://twitter.com/New1027/status/1129515745275187201

Please also VOTE below to have the song be played today and tomorrow night on the LA station below.

https://twitter.com/1043MYfm/status/1129567802036113408

New addition: Also, please vote below to get Crave played on this radio station.

Good work requesting! Glad to hear it and hoping momentum gets it on clear channel stations as they are the largest conglomerate that creates earworm hits based on incessant play cycles. 

34 minutes ago, Steve said:

That’s great, and we’re still 2-3 days away from official impact. 

1 hour ago, Joao said:

vote CRAVE!

Great progress!!! What a team! we were at 10% when I posted. two hours later - 22%!!! We can do this!!! We are MadonnaNation!!!! 17 hours to go!

We are killing this!!!.JPG

1 hour ago, Morrigan said:

he thinks there’s a music vid out but come on, VOTE

Thank you for sharing this link! I get there is no video for Crave and will not be ready for days. But  I Don't Care does not have one yet either, so let's try to get it in 3rd place at least. I will add this link with the others going forward... Looks as we have 18 hours to do this. Everyone VOTE for this one as well!

Crave has made it to her Top 5 on Spotify behind Medellin, LAP, LAV and MG.🎉🎉🎉

8 hours ago, CalinB said:

Thank you for sharing this link! I get there is no video for Crave and will not be ready for days. But  I Don't Care does not have one yet either, so let's try to get it in 3rd place at least. I will add this link with the others going forward... Looks as we have 18 hours to do this. Everyone VOTE for this one as well!

I think Madonna needs to hire you, because outside of this site and mostly your campaigning I’d not even know Crave was out. Official 2nd single and all 🤔

39 minutes ago, pjcowley said:

Voted - when is the actual official video finally out?

It's still a couple of days out. They are still doing final edits as of the last time I asked, which  was last night.

It will officially impacts USA radio on May 20th (Monday), so let's hope the video comes out Monday. 🙂 Even AC radian stations are promoting the impact start date now.

4 minutes ago, CalinB said:

It's still a couple of days out. They are still doing final edits as of the last time I asked, which  was last night.

I will officially impacts USA radio on May 20th (Monday), so let's hope the video comes out Monday. 🙂 Even AC radian stations are promoting the impact start date now.

I'd imagine they'll be some serious US promotion next week then after she's finished dazzling Europe tonight.

Focus your VOTEs on these two opportunities... we have better chances to get to #1 in LA/BIG104.3 or in NY/New102.7 #2 (which still gets played on that station).  Please share these two links on other popular treads today (but only one time on each, so we are not distracting), one has only four hours of voting left. I need to run to work for 4 hours unfortunately. 😞