"Crave" thread. Official video out TODAY!

3 minutes ago, Amelia said:

Thanks for the explanation. 😉 And I understand regarding being a new member, but I'm just excited with this new era.  I signed up and just wanted to jump in on the conversations.  I'll cool my heels some.  I'll use the "forum news and suggestions" as suggested.  But I do like to clarify, I wanted to avoid this sort of thing from happening, and didn't say anything for a month about my issue, hoping it would fix itself or maybe after so many posts I made it would change, but it hasn't. This is why I posted about it finally.  I wasn't trying to annoy anyone, but I think anyone in my position probably would have tried to reach out as much as possible to get an answer/fix as well  If there is no fix, I guess I'll live with it, but I hope my mention of it, may allow administration  to look into it further to see maybe if other members are experiencing the same problem?  

My apololgies to anyone else here I've annoyed with my own issue.  I just am excited and want to have a good experience here!  😉

If it’s any consolation, I was in your shoes once. I felt attacked and cried my way out and then came crawling back in. Hahaha it’s a dysfunctional family tbh

The thing is that the video is being circulated among the fans, not the general public. They aren't on the look for Madonna leaks or anything of the kind. When it comes out on youtube officially, we just need to make sure we watch it there.

2 minutes ago, FreeMySoul said:

Madonna must be pissed the fuck off. Whoever uploaded I pray for them. This is a major fuck up this era that was going quite smoothly. Let’s hope this doesn’t cause too much damage.

she must be. 😞 i wonder if she will post about it on ig later like she did when rh leaked.

Guest Amelia aka Neutrocks
Just now, Mensch said:

If it’s any consolation, I was in your shoes once. I felt attacked and cried my way out and then came crawling back in. Hahaha it’s a dysfunctional family tbh

Yeah and thanks for understanding.  I guess what started to bother me is that there were some people I wanted to contact privately like @robster over a miscommunication I had with him earlier on.  The problem was I couldn't send him a message,  to apologize.  I apologized in public, but he didn't respond back, so I am not sure if he saw it.  So the longer time went by, I still wasn't able to direct message anyone, so I was getting frustrated I couldn't contact anyone to either clear up any misconceptions or just chat privately about things.  At this point, I only can talk to one member privately and that's only because that person contacted me since my DM issue.  Like you, I just want to talk Madonna and get to know some fans since I don't know many near me.  It's hard when you are limited. 😉

1 minute ago, Amelia said:

Yeah and thanks for understanding.  I guess what started to bother me is that there were some people I wanted to contact privately like @robster over a miscommunication I had with him earlier on.  The problem was I couldn't send him a message,  to apologize.  I apologized in public, but he didn't respond back, so I am not sure if he saw it.  So the longer time went by, I still wasn't able to direct message anyone, so I was getting frustrated I couldn't contact anyone to either clear up any misconceptions or just chat privately about things.  At this point, I only can talk to one member privately and that's only because that person contacted me since my DM issue.  Like you, I just want to talk Madonna and get to know some fans since I don't know many near me.  It's hard when you are limited. 😉

Maybe delete your account and start another one with a 1 in the end or change the name completely and see if that works. But don’t elaborate or overdiscuss this on here any further cause it’s just going to annoy people on here considering it’s not the topic at hand. Go to the forum suggestions and discuss issues there. 

11 minutes ago, Mensch said:

They don’t understand that and believe it can be contained. Hopefully they are working on finishing it and releasing it along with shutting down all the links that are out there...hopefully it’s two separate teams one finishing the edit to release and one working on taking down videos. Either way, it’s a lost cause...it just needs to be dropped and released to avoid any further damage. 

There’s still hope if they release it tonight. Otherwise by tomorrow, it’ll have circulated so much that interest will have waned. I don’t care cause I’m gonna love it whenever it’s dropped! Hoping for the best...

Absolutely. The thing is that the song is so delicious and I don't want Crave's chances of being a success to diminish because of this. However judging by the state of things it looks like they were planning on releasing the video a couple weeks from now. That really can't happen anymore, and I hope they understand that. The leaked version is excellent. They should make use of the fact it's being pushed to radio on the 20th and release it either now or on the 20th at the latest. 

Guest Amelia aka Neutrocks
3 minutes ago, Mensch said:

Maybe delete your account and start another one with a 1 in the end or change the name completely and see if that works. But don’t elaborate or overdiscuss this on here any further cause it’s just going to annoy people on here considering it’s not the topic at hand. Go to the forum suggestions and discuss issues there. 

Deleting my account and starting another one was an option, but I got the impression that was frowned upon, so I figured I wouldn't be re-accepted?  And then starting all over with post limitations, etc?   Also, I did address my issue in another relatable thread, but I was fuzzy on if it could be fixed.  Of course, I prefer to just contact admin. privately, but I can't.  To me, I would think this would be something important as there might be more people experiencing the same problem.

At this point, this thread is all over the place, and I suspect I'm the only member here who hasn't seen the video yet.  Once I realized it wasn't officially released, I stopped looking for it. 😉

So...... back to the topic.... yay new video coming soon! I love how her look is very virgin tour 2019, she looks absolutely stunning and it appears to be a very poetic and sweet video to go with the gorgeous song. Looking forward to seeing it!

Hi and welcome new members! We were all new at one time. Thank u mods, insiders, and everyone else who makes our community what it is. This is a special place to share with other fans of the Queen of Pop, and this is a special era indeed.

8 minutes ago, Amelia said:

Deleting my account and starting another one was an option, but I got the impression that was frowned upon, so I figured I wouldn't be re-accepted?  And then starting all over with post limitations, etc?   Also, I did address my issue in another relatable thread, but I was fuzzy on if it could be fixed.  Of course, I prefer to just contact admin. privately, but I can't.  To me, I would think this would be something important as there might be more people experiencing the same problem.

At this point, this thread is all over the place, and I suspect I'm the only member here who hasn't seen the video yet.  Once I realized it wasn't officially released, I stopped looking for it. 😉

Ok love, do what you want. Discuss it in the forum suggestions thread. I hope it gets resolved. Don’t post about it here. 

14 minutes ago, nobelson said:

Absolutely. The thing is that the song is so delicious and I don't want Crave's chances of being a success to diminish because of this. 

No one outside of this fanbase will check out the leaked video. I think you guys are overreacting. 

23 minutes ago, sam1978mannheim said:

Just saw the video and I am shocked. It is so boring... 

Just saw this post and I am shocked. It is so boring... Only my opinion... (but I guess I'm not alone).

I really love that it had a slight concept to the video. I thought it was just gonna be a str8 forward simple video but the doves and the intro etc...give it a nice extra element to it! 

I actually enjoyed this early cut. She looks awesome, I loved the paper notes, the nod to "Love Tried to Welcome Me", the return to NYC. And we have first hand confirmation that this is NOT the final edit.

We should however keep in mind the finished product will be a fine tuned version of this. Madonna's dancing is likely not going anywhere. The concept is not going to change. What could potentially be helpful is pointing out actual mistakes such as the cameraman feet that was visible in one of the shots.

3 minutes ago, Mensch said:

I really love that it had a slight concept to the video. I thought it was just gonna be a str8 forward simple video but the doves and the intro etc...give it a nice extra element to it! 

Agreed. Elevates it above the typical "glamour" video.

5 minutes ago, Je5u5 said:

.......What could potentially be helpful is pointing out actual mistakes such as the cameraman feet that was visible in one of the shots.

And the nipple slip

11295401-99C6-4481-A29A-B3041F7AC041.thumb.png.3c3b983cd5ca1ddb5e37358c10bfe22a.png

1 minute ago, Sloane said:

And the nipple slip

11295401-99C6-4481-A29A-B3041F7AC041.thumb.png.3c3b983cd5ca1ddb5e37358c10bfe22a.png

With the throwback to Borderline & LAV, maybe this is a Papa Don't Preach tribute 🤔

4 minutes ago, Sloane said:

And the nipple slip

Omg no keep it!!! Clearly a reference to PDP hahaha

21 minutes ago, Mensch said:

I loved that imagery too. Just stunning. 

10 minutes ago, ibizaboi24 said:

Wow. I missed a lot today! I started to watch this morning but thought I would save for a glass of wine tonight.  Looks like I’ll save it for later!

Save for a glass of wine!!! Omg!!! 😂😂😂😂 this cracked me up!