"Crave" thread. Official video out TODAY!

19 minutes ago, jacket said:

Nice little video - well shot and edited. She looks absolutely stunning. 

Seriously, this video and youthful look could fit with her Lucky Star, Burning Up, Borderline videos. CRAZY.

The song is nice - not really my kinda music style.

That is exactly what I think. Fabulous video, the song is not my cup of tea though. But I really hope the song does well

the opening scene is poignant; the spoken words are delivered with pathos and truth. as a leitmotif, the homing pigeons are very GOT-esque or reminiscent one of nigthwing's episode at netflix :->).

madame x's evergreen beauty is optimized here. swae is sexy as hell.

I just love when the video fits with the song, I love the outdoor shots, I like the opening scene much more than Medellin's

I doubt that this is the final video. Probably just one of the edits that mistakenly went public.

Love the video and how she looks. There are few scenes, like the one where she's releasing a pigeon, where you can see lines on her neck, I can't imagine that in the final video.

1 minute ago, Pera said:

I doubt that this is the final video. Probably just one of the edits that mistakenly went public.

Love the video and how she looks. There are few scenes, like the one where she's releasing a pigeon, where you can see lines on her neck, I can't imagine that in the final video.

Why? The overlighting is the worst. The lines are ok. Even ppl at 40 have them.

3 minutes ago, Pera said:

i agree, i think this is probably not the finished product.  

Looks like they took the video down already 

2 minutes ago, elijah said:

Why? The overlighting is the worst. The lines are ok. Even ppl at 40 have them.

I don't mind her showing her age, just don't think she'll approve of that in a music video

1 minute ago, impressiveinstinct said:

i agree, i think this is probably not the finished product.  

Looks like they took the video down already 

Nuno will get in trouble 😂 I'm sure they're going to post the video very soon

She looks sensational, and it's cute we have 2 videos with a "storyline". We didn't have that since forever. The song is great. I wish she would slay all the carts accross the universe, cause she's reall giving her all this era. Love her

Guest CzarnaWisnia
19 minutes ago, Kim said:

Well it's quite something when a looped teaser video has more character and atmosphere than the final product. 

The hyperactive dancing throws off the mood a little.

I love the look of the video, the dancing is a bit off putting. A simple, beautiful and effective video but I must say some dodgy editing in bits, hopefully not the final edit as it looks like it needs a few tweaks. Overall very good! I also love she isn't bleached out to fuck in this one but my suspicion this is not the final edit...

Lol the dancing seems so... aggressive compared to the song? Otherwise a cute video. With mid tempos like these, you kinda have to go plain Jane for the video. Kinda like Secret. Another cute, plain video with a tiny bit of an underlying meaning. Madonna has a good way of adding a small layer of pathos  at least!