"Crave" thread. Official video out TODAY!

9 hours ago, Showdown said:

I made a mock picture disc for crave...this era is REALLY lacking physical releases so far. Yes people don't buy them in droves but a limited edition would help especially since this fan base loves them. I'm hoping for some killer mixes as well!

IMG_20190514_163345_411.jpg

This is gorgeous 

I really like this song but would absolutely love it if it was just Madonna singing solo with a guitar 

5 hours ago, sul8323 said:

I am not sure why Madonna "fans' always want to eliminate the featured artists from her songs.  Personally, I prefer all of her songs in the precise way that she intended.  That is the only genuine manner to appreciate a Madonna track.  

I hate duets in general so I personally do not want other people featured on her songs.

4 minutes ago, drunkbysix said:

The music video leaked.

Really?! At least it's not like RH. I guess when things are completed and sent it's out of her hands. Shame. 

1 minute ago, Andra said:

How and why did it leak???? lmao ok let me watch

The director's vimeo account apparently... She does look STUNNING, good editing, and a nice little storyline! Effective video. Made me like the song more!

5 minutes ago, robster said:

The director's vimeo account apparently... She does look STUNNING, good editing, and a nice little storyline! Effective video. Made me like the song more!

Same here!

I really like it,  the close-ups give me LIFE! I love that we actually get to see her face so well! she's STUNNING indeed. I love it.

Beautifully filmed. I love the vibe it suits the song perfectly.

I don’t know what it is exactly but she looks extraordinarily fleshy and so real it makes me want to squeal!!! 😍😍😍

1 minute ago, Ven Conmigo said:

Beautifully filmed. I love the vibe it suits the song perfectly. I don’t know what it is exactly but she looks extraordinarily fleshy and so real it makes me want to squeal!!! 😍😍😍

Yeeess!!!!! my gorgeous queen!!!!!!:wow:🤩🤩 wow wow wow!!!

She sounds so...early 80's/90's in the speech in the beginning:wow:

Nice little video - well shot and edited. She looks absolutely stunning. 

Seriously, this video and youthful look could fit with her Lucky Star, Burning Up, Borderline videos. CRAZY.

The song is nice - not really my kinda music style.

24 minutes ago, robster said:

CRAVE MUSIC VIDEO

Simple yet beautiful. She looks stunning and mature and full of her lovely energy. I like it and I especially love that she chose to dance the track instead of bringing ballad moves. 

Love it!