UPDATED: Rate the first songs released from Madame X in order

Update: as more songs are released, feel free to add a new post to this thread with your new ratings. You can also change your ratings at any time.  

A few of us did this in another thread but I thought it might be cool to give it it's own thread. Question: Now that three new songs have been officially released from Madame X, rate them in order for how you feel. You can also give them a number rating. 

Here's how I would rate them:

1. I Rise 10/10

2. Crave 10/10

3. Medellin 10/10

Adding: I love love each of them in completely different ways. That's why I'm giving them all 10/10's. But If I had to give a slight edge, the ranking above is how I feel at this time. But it could change in a heartbeat depending on my mood etc. 

All big 10's!!!

Medellin: so catchy and so much fun!!!! 10/10

I Rise: love the message and the simplicity 10/10

Crave: just no words..... love, floating on air! 10/10

1. Crave 10/10 Love her voice and the melody

2. Medellin 9/10 Something unexpected and new from her. The video is also amazing!

3. I Rise 8/10 I love the chorus. 

Extremely happy with all 3 releases thus far❤️❤️👍👍㊗️㊗️🎉🎉

1. Crave (8/10)

2. Medellín (6/10)

3. I Rise (5/10)

I absolutely love Crave. But compared to her entire catalogue it’s not 10/10 for me. But in the few hours this song has been in my life I already listened to it more than Medellín and I Rise combined. 

1. Crave 10/10  - Pop Perfection

2. Medellin 9/10 - I love it but it took me a while to be able to sing along to it  or remember the lyrics as most of it is in Spanish . I am biased on this because before Medellin it was like a really long / torturous Madonna's Music DROUGHT everrr.

3. I Rise 7.5/10 - Loved it on first listen but I got bored with this after a ( short ) while .

All in all SUPER HAPPY with all the 3 tracks !

1. Crave 10/10 : The melody, the song, she is baaaaack and I’m loving it so much❤️❤️❤️❤️

2. Medellín 9/10: the song structure and the intelligence of Mirwais production +M&M sexiness 

3. I rise: 8/10 : soooo Madonna, the message😭 the last minute of the song give me chills

14 minutes ago, rekha said:

1. Crave 10/10 Love her voice and the melody

2. Medellin 9/10 Something unexpected and new from her. The video is also amazing!

3. I Rise 8/10 I love the chorus. 

Extremely happy with all 3 releases thus far❤️❤️👍👍㊗️㊗️🎉🎉

+1

I can't give them a grade, they're like my babies😭

1. Medellín - Mirwais production ❤️, melancholic M's verses, Ven conmigo, let's take a trip takes me and throws me out to the sea and I love it lol

2. Crave - Catchy chorus, M's voice

3. I Rise - Love the lyrics, it's a good album track, the end reminds me of AL era

1. Crave 9/10 (still growing....I’m loving it)

2. Medellin 7.5/10 (currently  it has stabilised after reaching its highest 8.5)

3. I Rise 6/10 (as stand-alone track...I feel it might be a grower in the organic flow of the album as it will close it)

1. Medellín 2. Crave 3. I Rise

I really like the first 2, I actually rate Medellín pretty high among her lead singles, it’s weird how much better it gets with repeat listens. 

Crave’s vocals and sweet melancholy are ❤️

Not really warmed to I Rise too much though . I don’t like that she sounds kinda bored on it almost. But maybe in the context of the album I’ll like it more and it’s not bad. 

Medellin 8

I Rise 7.5

Crave 7