Rate: Crave

Rate: Crave  

320 members have voted

1. 1. Rate: Crave

It's a good song but if it was just M singing solo  with a guitar it would be a great song...

8 hours ago, Kalabanshe said:

Enjoy 😜

Is this u? Hot! 😍☄️

In love with Crave!😍

Still love this very much. 

Btw is anyone else slightly annoyed by the rather loud "click" noise that's audible around the 00:39 mark and a few more times throughout the song? It's right before she sings "my cravings get dangerous" and seems to be an editing error on the vocal track, right? 

12 minutes ago, Illuminati said:

Still love this very much. 

Btw is anyone else slightly annoyed by the rather loud "click" noise that's audible around the 00:39 mark and a few more times throughout the song? It's right before she sings "my cravings get dangerous" and seems to be an editing error on the vocal track, right? 

I don’t have my earphone but I don’t hear anything...

9 hours ago, Illuminati said:

I noticed that too.

5 minutes ago, sydneydude said:

Stunning song. Can't stop listening to it. Wish the GP were made aware of it.

And me but for this to happen it needs some big promo spots at the very least some TV performances. 

Thought I had posted in here.

EXCELLENT. The first M single of the 2010's that has grabbed me from the very beginning - can't get it out of my head. Just wish it was a little bit longer.

And the video had such potential to be epic. I'm sure I will get hate mail for saying this , but her moves ( or lack of ) ruin it all. She really needed a tight choreographer. 

🙅🏻💃🏻🙅🏻

However , I love the Medellin video. It was well done. I love the dance instructor bit best.  Slow down papi. 💃🏻