"Crave" thread

This song somehow reminds me of Red Hot Chilli Peppers ' Under The Bridge .

That forlorn feeling . That undeniable crave . 

I've been listening to it NON STOP since I heard the unofficial version.

Amazing song.

IMG_4749.jpg

3 minutes ago, Lolasmommy said:

I just hope we don’t get a RH situation where all of the best tracks are released before the album

I think we are gettng (and I hate this term) the commercial ones. I'm ready for some full on mirwais magic! 

9 minutes ago, Butter9 said:

This song somehow reminds me of Red Hot Chilli Peppers ' Under The Bridge .

That forlorn feeling . That undeniable crave . 

I've been listening to it NON STOP since I heard the unofficial version.

Amazing song.

IMG_4749.jpg

I thought I was the only one still listening to Champagne Rose :lmao:it's EVERYTHING tbh and deserved a video :trapdonna:

1 minute ago, Barbie said:

I thought I was the only one still listening to Champagne Rose :lmao:it's EVERYTHING tbh and deserved a video :trapdonna:

Hahaha I love Champagne Rose and the way she pronounces it Cham-paign-ya reminds me of Judy Dench in My Week with Marilyn .Very Old World Aristocrat .

44 minutes ago, Lolasmommy said:

I just hope we don’t get a RH situation where all of the best tracks are released before the album

"Inside Out" and "Rebel Heart" weren't released before the album, though, and they're among the very best on the album.  With the number of Mirwais collaborations still to come, I'd be stunned if there weren't some stellar tracks that won't be premiered until June 14th.

23 minutes ago, Carta said:

"Inside Out" and "Rebel Heart" weren't released before the album, though, and they're among the very best on the album.  With the number of Mirwais collaborations still to come, I'd be stunned if there weren't some stellar tracks that won't be premiered until June 14th.

The Avicii version of “Rebel Heart” was among the best on the album; the album version is forgettable. I’d rank “Inside Out,” “Veni Vidi Vici,” and “S.E.X.” at the bottom of the list. Really the whole second half of the album. 

“Unapologetic Bitch” and “Hold Tight”  should’ve been singles. 

2 hours ago, Mattress said:

You know I'm not a hater but my enthusiasm dulls a little bit with each new release because, taken together, it's a bit meh.

If you're rolling out multiple tracks leading up to an album, for fucksake give listeners some contrast and something legitimately experimental matching the level of hype she's building in all of the teasers, interviews and photo shoots.

tumblr_m4vgfbhoXJ1rwed6to1_400.gif

I agree. Getting "I Rise" and "Crave" back-to-back has been underwhelming for me. I'm sure there's diversity on this album though.

Mtvuk Instagram story has a little feature with new music released this week and includes crave. Not much but it may help. It's not worth sharing if you wanna see just go on it lol 

Wasn't completely sold at first but truly I am loving this more with each listen !  I'm even getting to kind of like her garbled grill vocals on the "Rush, rush, rush" part in the first verse- lol!   My favorite parts are the guitar in the beginning, the second verse (especially the way she sings "the way I'm made"), and that glorious bridge (mesmerizing- she truly has the best bridges!!).  I like how her vocals mix with Swae Lee's but the only thing I could have done without is his solo verse-could have had more Madonna instead there.  

7 hours ago, Lolasmommy said:

Why didn't you talk to her at the time... damn 😂😄 after 300 million of copies sold around the world and 14 albums, she should get some advice.. poor M 🙂

Guest Amelia aka Neutrocks

It's an infectious track, The more you listen, the more you love.  I do love how she used her voice on this one.  It's like she is using some European accent.   And I'm glad to see the push to radio.  I hope it will be a top 40 hit for her. 

3 hours ago, Mattress said:

You know I'm not a hater but my enthusiasm dulls a little bit with each new release because, taken together, it's a bit meh.

If you're rolling out multiple tracks leading up to an album, for fucksake give listeners some contrast and something legitimately experimental matching the level of hype she's building in all of the teasers, interviews and photo shoots.

tumblr_m4vgfbhoXJ1rwed6to1_400.gif

More contrast? She's released three different styles, each of one in the antipodes of the other! 

1 hour ago, frzndrwnwrld said:

I agree. Getting "I Rise" and "Crave" back-to-back has been underwhelming for me. I'm sure there's diversity on this album though.

Have you ever said anything positive? :lmao: