"Crave" thread

5 hours ago, YannBouch said:

I think she has never look so good this decade. Not that the previous looks was dull

Photo de Michael Sette.

So beautiful!!!

Drop the video! Looks like dope. She’s beautiful in it! What could we ask for? Madonna is showering us fans so many treats this era. Definitely an exciting times for us! Enjoy it while it last. Il stick with her through thick and thin. As always...Proud fan here! 

6 hours ago, Shane said:

Stevie Nicks put out one of her bet albums at 66, and Madonna is only 60.  We might have many great albums to come. 

Yep, and Blondie released one of they best album in my opinion in 2017 Pollinator and Debbie Harry was then 71 years old! 

2 minutes ago, Selena said:

Yep, and Blondie released one of they best album in my opinion in 2017 Pollinator and Debbie Harry was then 71 years old! 

so true! pollinator is everything...what solo stevie record was so great? i must've missed it!

Can't wait for the video. Madonna is back to looking fierce and ferocious. And sounding achingly sweet and spicy. Swae is a fine vocalist. 

Have to say I'm loving this track!! It absolutely sounds like a single and was a great choice to follow up Medellin. Can definitely see the Bedtime Stories comparisons, it totally has that vulnerable, laid back, smooth vibe. Secret immediately comes to mind when I hear this song. Also love that she's still trying new things vocally as she's done throughout her career. Must say that Swae actually enhances this track as well.....the collabs have been done flawlessly this era so far!!

We all know the deal when it comes to Madonna having hit songs these days but I do hope this gets some exposure. Time will tell but in another time this would've been a guaranteed hit for her. By far the most obvious and immediate hit we've heard from Madame X so far. 

Oh and the audio video.... :drama:she looks absolutely gorgeous, like others have said, it's like Susan steps into 2019. 

4 minutes ago, Kurt420 said:

Have to say I'm loving this track!! It absolutely sounds like a single and was a great choice to follow up Medellin. Can definitely see the Bedtime Stories comparisons, it totally has that vulnerable, laid back, smooth vibe. Secret immediately comes to mind when I hear this song. Also love that she's still trying new things vocally as she's done throughout her career. Must say that Swae actually enhances this track as well.....the collabs have been done flawlessly this era so far!!

We all know the deal when it comes to Madonna having hit songs these days but I do hope this gets some exposure. Time will tell but in another time this would've been a guaranteed hit for her. By far the most obvious and immediate hit we've heard from Madame X so far. 

Oh and the audio video.... :drama:she looks absolutely gorgeous, like others have said, it's like Susan steps into 2019. 

I hope you love her ROSH ROSH ROSH and KONG KONG! :lol: :inlove: Another sound added to her rich repertoire. 

1 hour ago, mrsmith said:

Do u guys notice the black rectangle in the right corner of the audio video for crave? 

I really love this song 

I noticed that too. It looks like they were intentionally hiding something. I'm curious what it was!

Guest eroticerotic

Ok so crave is now a fav ❤️🔥 

mmm her vocals are so... personal and intimate in Medellin and crave... I really love that 

32 minutes ago, Mensch said:

so true! pollinator is everything...what solo stevie record was so great? i must've missed it!

I think he may be referring to 24 Karat Gold as she would've been around 66 when it was released. It is a great record!  Both that and In Your Dreams were released in her 60's though and many consider them among her best. Stevie and Debbie (Blondie) are perfect examples of artists staying vital well into their 60's and 70's. Not to diminish either of those legends but I definitely feel Madonna is a bit more adventurous creatively at this stage of her career. While still producing great music, Stevie and Blondie still rely a great deal on nostalgia whereas Madonna, while perhaps embracing her past more than she used to, still is pretty much a "no looking back" kinda gal artistically. 

9 minutes ago, Crystal Coffin said:

I hope you love her ROSH ROSH ROSH and KONG KONG! :lol: :inlove: Another sound added to her rich repertoire. 

:lol:

I ESPECIALLY love that first verse!! The "ooh ooh's" also deserve a shout out here!!

Her voice is rich and warm here.

I don't know why anyone is complaining. I understand if the tunes aren't your game (to each their own), but she is working her ass off at 60 to bring us new music (which IMO remains high quality, if different from her 80s and 90s pop) and some stunning videos. Would you rather be the Michael Jackson or Whitney Houston fans? Their musical vessels have run dry. Our tree is still producing magnificent fruit - and I pray she continues well into her 90s.

Never give up, M. You are the last unicorn.

I’m not M, of course, but I definitely want to retire before 65. That being said, artists often always have something to say and something to express. 

11 minutes ago, Kurt420 said:

:lol:

I ESPECIALLY love that first verse!! The "ooh ooh's" also deserve a shout out here!!

Her voice is rich and warm here.

is it weird that i keep wanting/expecting those "ooh ooh's" to be "mmm mmmm's"? i think it would have been a nice throwback.

7 minutes ago, bardo said:

is it weird that i keep wanting/expecting those "ooh ooh's" to be "mmm mmmm's"? i think it would have been a nice throwback.

Some good ol' fashioned M "mmm's" would totally fit into this song! Very Secret! I think we're about due for a "mmm mmm" song from M. Someone correct me if I'm wrong but Isaac is the last time right?

16 minutes ago, Nightshade said:

Would you rather be the Michael Jackson or Whitney Houston fans? Their musical vessels have run dry. Our tree is still producing magnificent fruit - and I pray she continues well into her 90s.

Amen! 

14 minutes ago, Nightshade said:

I don't know why anyone is complaining. I understand if the tunes aren't your game (to each their own), but she is working her ass off at 60 to bring us new music (which IMO remains high quality, if different from her 80s and 90s pop) and some stunning videos. Would you rather be the Michael Jackson or Whitney Houston fans? Their musical vessels have run dry. Our tree is still producing magnificent fruit - and I pray she continues well into her 90s.

Say it again!! I feel like some are incredibly dismissive of this fact when it's brought up sometimes........"oh so we should just be happy and accept anything she gives us"......well, to some degree YEAH, ya should! Madonna being this creatively hungry at this stage is not something to be taken lightly. Minus Springsteen, NONE of her biggest "chart rivals" from the 80's are here. Even her biggest ones from the 90's at this point are in Vegas and have long stopped having hit songs. So, as you say, to each their own but at least respect that she's not resting on her laurels and is clearly still as hungry as ever. 

22 minutes ago, imakicola said:

I’m not M, of course, but I definitely want to retire before 65. That being said, artists often always have something to say and something to express. 

People retire from work...

But Artists never stop making Art, it's a compulsion.

1 minute ago, humanracin said:

As she said many years ago, as long as she's inspired, she's going to keep doing things. That's what people don't grasp about her. It's highly likely she's NEVER going to retire. This is why I don't think we'll ever get a true "farewell" tour from her. 

Madonna is always inspiring, creating, provoking. She will go on and on and on.

10 minutes ago, humanracin said:

I don´t think they consider creating art a work, they need it! (I mean, the artists) I can see her retiring from doing whatever she doesn´t like from her job, but nerver from creating art, and she is still doing it!

55 minutes ago, Nightshade said:

👏 :clap:

Guest eroticerotic
18 minutes ago, promise to try said:

I don´t think they consider creating art a work, they need it! (I mean, the artists) 

we never stop no matter the opposition or success. 🙂

historically it is recognized though. 😉