"Crave" thread

21 minutes ago, Marcelox said:

The video she filmed in L.A with drags it's "God control "(not killer as every one expected)   She mentioned in the VOGUE magazine interview..  Is a political song about gun control.   They even mention the lyrics "We lost gun control, this is your call..  We need to wake up " 

And she spend 4 days filming "Batuka" in Portugal with Emmanuel Adjei.. They also mentioned some lyrics in the VOGUE magazine.. "There's a storm ahead, I hear the wind blowing" 

IMG_20190511_155043.jpg

images.jpeg

D0nrx_9WsAA6Z6M.jpeg

wow! That's very Madame X!

The gorgeous, sexy and modern Versace blonde of CRAVE has to be an impostor. An spy maybe?  in the house of love.

The hysteria and the deep stupidity of some comments on this forum during the last week exceeds the agreement. I seriously wonder what some of you want. After 4 years of nothing but boring MDNA’s promo, we are rewarded by a surprise a week for more than a month and you are not satisfied yet? This is probably the last time we will have such an elaborate era and with so much money invested. You would not want to enjoy it???? :abuse:

4 minutes ago, svperstar said:

The fact we are getting a second video so soon, and for such a well received song, is enough to maintain my enthusiasm. Ill reserve judgment on the quality till I actually see it.

The fact that we are getting this much, this rapidly, should be cause for celebration in this community. We have NEVER seen something like this from one of her music eras.

This...yet M fans don't even buy her new songs on Itunes

4 minutes ago, svperstar said:

The fact we are getting a second video so soon, and for such a well received song, is enough to maintain my enthusiasm. Ill reserve judgment on the quality till I actually see it.

The fact that we are getting this much, this rapidly, should be cause for celebration in this community. We have NEVER seen something like this from one of her music eras.

Everything so far has been pretty amazing to experience. The roll out has been beyond my expectations after some past problems.

I'm living for Passionate Madonna!

40 minutes ago, Marcelox said:

The video she filmed in L.A with drags it's "God control "(not killer as every one expected)   She mentioned in the VOGUE magazine interview..  Is a political song about gun control.   They even mention the lyrics "We lost gun control, this is your call..  We need to wake up " 

And she spend 4 days filming "Batuka" in Portugal with Emmanuel Adjei.. They also mentioned some lyrics in the VOGUE magazine.. "There's a storm ahead, I hear the wind blowing" 

IMG_20190511_155043.jpg

images.jpeg

D0nrx_9WsAA6Z6M.jpeg

please dont be troll

i just re read vogue interview

she never said god control was drag queen video

and never mentioned the drag queen video at all in interview

where r u getting this info or are you just making itup?

16 minutes ago, Martin B. said:

The hysteria and the deep stupidity of some comments on this forum during the last week exceeds the agreement. I seriously wonder what some of you want. After 4 years of nothing but boring MDNA’s promo, we are rewarded by a surprise a week for more than a month and you are not satisfied yet? This is probably the last time we will have such an elaborate era and with so much money invested. You would not want to enjoy it???? :abuse:

The video looks CHEAP

33 minutes ago, YannBouch said:

I think she has never look so good this decade. Not that the previous looks was dull

Photo de Michael Sette.

Nah! That's classic, beautiful modern Madonna.

I'm already missing  the real MADAME X!  This one.

ma2.jpg

ma3.jpg

ma4.jpg

MA8.png

Edited by madmex

23 minutes ago, bitethebeat said:

please dont be troll

Exactly. Pure speculation as usual.

40 minutes ago, Martin B. said:

Exactly!

25 minutes ago, bitethebeat said:

please dont be troll

He literally said why he thinks God Control was the Drag Queen video in original post. The theater sign says "We need to Wake Up" and those are lyrics from God Control as show in the Vogue interview.

7 minutes ago, bitethebeat said:

please dont be troll

I'm sorry my English is terrible..  So is very hard sometimes explain things right..  I didn't wanna say " she mentioned the drag queen in that interview"

I mentioned because she filmed a music video in L.A on February 28 ( she even post a video on her IG story and telling she's going to film a music video) She post one pic on her IG.. 

Them there was a fight between drags Queen (I don't remember who are they, because one of them cancelled a show to film the music video with M)  and another person post one pic from outside the theater, and describe the scene.. People in 70s disco outfit in line outside the theater.. And describe the video and song as political and controversial.. (So every one asume it was Killers)  

In the VOGUE interview she mentioned "Got control " and the lyrics..  And is the same as the theater..  

IMG_20190511_165146.jpg

D0nrx_9WsAA6Z6M.jpeg

IMG_20190511_164801.jpg

2 minutes ago, Marcelox said:

I'm sorry my English is terrible..  So is very hard sometimes explain things right..  I didn't wanna say " she mentioned the drag queen in that interview"

I mentioned because she filmed a music video in L.A on February 28 ( she even post a video on her IG story and telling she's going to film a music video) She post one pic on her IG.. 

Them there was a fight between drags Queen (I don't remember who are they, because one of them cancelled a show to film the music video with M)  and another person post one pic from outside the theater, and describe the scene.. People in 70s disco outfit in line outside the theater.. And describe the video and song as political and controversial.. (So every one asume it was Killers)  

In the VOGUE interview she mentioned "Got control " and the lyrics..  And is the same as the theater..  

IMG_20190511_165146.jpg

D0nrx_9WsAA6Z6M.jpeg

IMG_20190511_164801.jpg

You are wonderful and no need to apologize!  We are all so excited wondering what the new songs and videos will be like.

1 hour ago, Genevieve Vavance said:

We need to REJOICE

Amen

Hallelujah

New lovely music. A colourful new video. New performances. A new tour format to experiment with

Great interviews. Great photoshoots. Mirwais. And for once most of the fandom and press alike are on her side. What else could one possibly want?

We are spoilt rotten. Also in light of the fact that she didn't arrive yesterday. Her contemporaries are dead or ruined, same for her supposed heirs careers. I'm in awe of her for this simple notion. Let alone for the capacity and work quality she still strives for and delivers in spades

I would be so bored if the ONLY looks this era were Madame X personas for every single video and visual simply because we got those from the very beginning. I’m so glad Crave has it’s own look 🙂

2 minutes ago, imakicola said:

I would be so bored if the ONLY looks this era were Madame X personas for every single video and visual simply because we got those from the very beginning. I’m so glad Crave has it’s own look 🙂

Madame X is in Crave video too. 😍

1 hour ago, Dr Lecter said:

No one really knows anything so just enjoy the Ride and be grateful she isn’t reduced to doing 6minute medleys of her hots and a Vegas permanent show 

This !

50 minutes ago, YannBouch said:

I think she has never look so good this decade. Not that the previous looks was dull

Photo de Michael Sette.

Are you kidding me? She’s drop dead gorgeous. The fashion the hair , that face! That eye patch is Iconic😍❤️❤️❤️❤️

1 hour ago, svperstar said:

This! We should be grateful.

Is rushing a bad thing even  if she  did???

I mean she  has  to  rehearse the  huge  Eurovision performance and many schedules  ahead of  her.

Maybe She  wanted  to get good  streaming  before it dies  and  release it  sooner.

Theres  nothing  wrong.

She  is  not a  soccer mom  now  and so  busy and has many things  to do right  around the  corner.

But  why rush  drama??? Because of  her  lyrics of rush rush from  crave??? Lol

U guys  are  stuck with  rush lol

Edited by veroelectronica

6 minutes ago, Kilt said:

I wonder when she will release the music video shot in late february and the one for Batuka...

So singles: Medellin, Crave, God Control, Batuka

11 minutes ago, Kilt said:

I wonder when she will release the music video shot in late february and the one for Batuka...

I want them soon but I feel like waiting till after the album is released will give us all something to look forward to. Instead of doing like Justin timberlake and releasing everything before the album came out. 

11 minutes ago, veroelectronica said:

And killers I hope

Why do you hope?  Just based on the title?  We don’t know a single thing about that song lol.

This era might be her last huge one. The rollout so far has exceeded all my expectations. 

There might be a flaw or two, a song choice we’re not crazy about, a minor thing we wish they’d gotten right(er). 

But, honestly, I wish we could cut her a little slack. Just a little. She’s a queen, not a goddess. 

There’s got to be some sort of compromise between complacency and whining.