"Crave" thread

Just now, Shaun said:

I love that anytime someone doesn’t like a song, the conclusion is that single release plans must’ve changed. 😂😂😂😂

I know. Ridiculous. If you ask me those people don't get Madonna AT ALL.

I'm gunna just say it. Work since confessions. I never thought I'd personally feel this way again about her work. 

5 minutes ago, Shaun said:

I love that anytime someone doesn’t like a song, the conclusion is that single release plans must’ve changed. 😂😂😂😂

IKR  :lmao:

3 minutes ago, karbatal said:

Sorry but that's absurd. Medellin is still out there and I doubt Madonna was fooling herself that it was going to be a worldwide number one! They choose Medellin because it starts Madame X presentation 

And let's stop this nonsense because since the beginning we knew that Crave was released on the 10 just the same that Future is released next week and afterwards Dark Ballet. 

Of course that was the original plan but not neccesarily Crave had to be the official second single.      About Medellín, I think they thought it would have a better performance in Youtube and Spotify because  Maluma is huge in streaming.  

13 minutes ago, Shaun said:

I prefer Medellín, yes, but I like CRAVE!  And I loved the preview of the video, it totally changed my perception of the song.

Edited by madmex

5 minutes ago, madmex said:

Of course that was the original plan but not neccesarily Crave had to be the official second single.      About Medellín, I think they thought it would have a better performance in Youtube and Spotify because  Maluma is huge in streaming.  

Swae Lee is bigger on streaming platforms  🙄

Mavericks record's President already said it.. "This album is a journey, and I has chapters.. Medellin is the right place to star to telling the story " 

Just now, Marcelox said:

Mavericks record's President already said it.. "This album is a journey, and I has chapters.. Medellin is the right place to star to telling the story " 

Exactly. 

And Crave was announced to be released on the 10 of may since the beginning. 

24 minutes ago, JWAD said:

Screenshot_20190510_191146.jpg

Lord what an iconic legend! Love this women❤️

I wasn’t going to listen to anything but Medellín (and Soltera) before the album came out but since I had a super shitty week personally and professionally and this is an actual single release I caved and allowed myself to listen. I literally started weeping while trying to get ready for work when I heard it.  Beautiful song. 

4 minutes ago, Marcelox said:

Sorry but Maluma is bigger in youtube.   The video of Swae Lee with bigger views is  Unforgettable by French Montana ft. Swae Lee with 918 M.

Chantaje by Maluma and Shakira = 2.3 billions!

Vente pa'ca by Maluma and Ricky Martin = 1.5 billions!

Felices los 4 by only Maluma = 1.4 billions!

Corazon by Maluma = 1.3 billions!

etc, etc

18 minutes ago, Monsieur X said:

Poor I Rise everyone already forgot about her 😞

I did not ! Still love it very much ! 

And back to back with CRAVE this is a perfect duet !!!!!!! :tigger:

39 minutes ago, imakicola said:

Nooooo. Then it might screw up the chart stuff. 

Anyway, that weird drawing on M’s Instagram looks like the one she posted for Valentine’s Day. 

It won’t, any release through official channels goes toward the chart. So it’s actually great he posted to get his fans involved. Well that his management posted anyway.

Been craving 😉 a NYC rooftop video since I heard a rumor about a Thief of Hearts video filmed there with a long red wig in ‘93.  :lol: By the way, how fierce would that have been!

16 minutes ago, madmex said:

Sorry but Maluma is bigger in youtube.   The video of Swae Lee with bigger views is  Unforgettable by French Montana ft. Swae Lee with 918 M.

Chantaje by Maluma and Shakira = 2.3 billions!

Vente pa'ca by Maluma and Ricky Martin = 1.5 billions!

Felices los 4 by only Maluma = 1.4 billions!

Corazon by Maluma = 1.3 billions!

etc, etc

And what about Spotify??  🤔

Just now, madmex said:

SPOTIFY
 Today's top artists:

19 Maluma    3,956,859
23 Swae Lee  3,639,555

Well..  She should record with Drake if she care about charts. 🤭

7 minutes ago, madmex said:

SPOTIFY
 Today's top artists:

19 Maluma    3,956,859
23 Swae Lee  3,639,555

Swae Lee is the 7th most listened to artist on Spotify. His songs have a lot more streams on Spotify then Malumas. 

4 hours ago, Mensch said:

sooner than the typical "at least 4-5 weeks of editing" timeframe. Next week...they've been editing nonstop the last 3 days and the video is clean and simple so within the next two weeks tops...

So happy Nuno Xico is directing the video... He is doing great work for M.

1 hour ago, madmex said:

I prefer Medellín, yes, but I like CRAVE!  And I loved the preview of the video, it totally changed my perception of the song.

You can find the disco stomper that you crave for in a dustbin. GTFO.