"Crave" thread

BTW is it strange we haven't been told of a video date? Medellin had a big release but there is no news about a video for the "official" first single unless I've missed it?

I love this!  The melodies are beautiful, the harmonies are clever and so well done (Madonna was spot on when she said she thought Swae Lee had the right voice for the song) - Madonna and her collaborators have succeeded in creating a fantastic modern pop song.  Maybe I'm just easily pleased, but this woman never ceases to move me and connect with me...!

21 minutes ago, headonfire said:

Yesssssss. This is amazing! This song is amazing and deserves all the support!

Finally some radio plays!

It's early morning in US, but it's going up up

Crave
iTunes:
#4 Greece
#6 Portugal
#8 Brazil
#10 Spain
#12 Italy
#16 France
#16 Netherlands
#20 Czech Republic
#26 United Kingdom
#27 Poland
#35 Mexico
#36 Spain
#39 Sweden
#44 Denmark
#46 France
#49 Australia
#51 Brazil
#52 Austria
#59 New Zealand
#62 Russia
#63 Switzerland
#70 Germany
#71 Canada
#77 Norway
#78 Denmark
#85 United States
#102 Belgium
#122 Netherlands
#148 Belgium
#169 United Kingdom
#169 Mexico
#241 South Africa

7 minutes ago, Napoléon said:

BTW is it strange we haven't been told of a video date? Medellin had a big release but there is no news about a video for the "official" first single unless I've missed it?

It's coming out probably during the next week, I believe Mensch said that

20 minutes ago, FreeMySoul said:

I need more time with this song but from a couple of listens I have it stuck in my head 

Yes me too, I'm not a fan of mainstream tunes, but the chorus is catchy

49 minutes ago, Kim said:

Yes, I read this thread an hour ago and it was pages of positive reactions and interesting critique. I opened it now and it's people talking about reactions form elsewhere or made up reactions or the reaction of one poster 10 hours ago. I truly think people are looking for negative stuff now just so they have SOMETHING to moan about. Perplexing.

True.  Am seeing rave reviews everywhere on this forum.  We are not even getting the trolls which is fantastic.  Noticed a lot more trolls when Rebel Heart was released.  

I haven't read any of the comments yet cause I didn't want to be influenced by any. My first reaction to Crave is I freaking LOVE it 😍. Listened 3 times just to be sure lol. I feel like it's the best of the 3 released so far. Madamex is going to be Great.

5 minutes ago, Mlvcfan said:

I haven't read any of the comments yet cause I didn't want to be influenced by any. My first reaction to Crave is I freaking LOVE it 😍. Listened 3 times just to be sure lol. I feel like it's the best of the 3 released so far. Madamex is going to be Great.

Madonna does ballad type songs better than anyone. The harmonizing during the chorus is soothing and like a relief from the worry the singer (Madonna) refers to, having a dangerous craving. 

6 hours ago, karbatal said:

Wow the more I play it the more I love it. I feel this is going to be one of best Madonna's albums! And this song sounds so splendid!!!!  Satarrah really proved that she was a good Idea!!!!!

listen to the 3 songs on the pre-order........and you totally GET IT...it's gonna' be a perfect album

13 minutes ago, Jazzy Jan said:

True.  Am seeing rave reviews everywhere on this forum.  We are not even getting the trolls which is fantastic.  Noticed a lot more trolls when Rebel Heart was released.  

In general I'm seeing a lot of positivity about the entire Madame X era. Not just here but in the media in general. It feels like most people actually want her to succeed. I think that there is such a drought in creativity from the current artists that Madame X is a refreshing change. People are actually recognizing her artistry.

25 minutes ago, MLVC82 said:

listen to the 3 songs on the pre-order........and you totally GET IT...it's gonna' be a perfect album

Totally agree - you can feel the flow between each songs, they are totally connected with each other. 

59 minutes ago, Napoléon said:

It's supposed to come in the next week. She is teasing it with the audio video on Vevo and also on her IG page. It will come very soon I hope!

2 minutes ago, Anton said:

looking forward to more positive reviews like this, tnx. the sonical chem between swae and madame x is fab. (the maduma chem on the other hand is more visual and sensational).

I think they have a hit coming their way!

Love it, a bit short but extremely catchy. This should go down well with radio stations in the U.S.

ok i managed to wait until midnight to listen, and this damn song has been stuck in my head ever since. 

It is soooo beautiful - sweet, melodic, melancholy, and sexy all at once.

I am really loving how M is exploring different vocal techniques with these new songs, and her voice blends so well with Swae Lee here.

Home run!

I don't know why, but it reminds me of the demo version of Beautiful Scars.

Which should have been a single in that format.

Simple, Beautiful and amazingly produced.

Love it.

I really like it and find it very melodic and current. Can’t wait for the video! Love her look In the teaser...

i don’t personally get BS vibes but who am I to say it isn’t there.

i find her singing style in the verses very Sia-esque... would love to have had them collaborate back in MDNA so am kinda imagining this could have been their fruition!

God I fucking love this song. It takes me to that special place that only Madonna's voice can take me. I find myself drifting off whilst listening to it, everything around me stops for a moment. I adore this Woman so much...

I like the song, is easy to get into, the melody is great, the length is perfect, hopefully they promote well this time, with the video and maybe a performance, this can be a sleeper hit and I see it alive until the album comes out.