"Crave" thread

2 minutes ago, animalinstinct said:

Not as instant as previous releases but it’s growing in me definitely ❤️

I was the same way. I let it sit overnight and the next day I was in love with it. 

The song is really sweet and catchy. I'm positively surprised after listening to it. I like it

3 hours ago, Wunderkind said:

The rollout of this era is absolutely perfect. They are finally using modern media the right way. Week after week we get new music, visuals, interviews. Madame X is shaping up to be one of the best things ever. And the music is living up to all of it. More than 35 years into her career she still delivers so much greatness. What an awesome time to witness. 

This!!!

2 minutes ago, Ai Papi Si. said:

The lyrics are the best part of this song. Dual meanings. Actually, the lyrics on Medellin were fantastic too. I Rise too. She's definitely back. Doing it all her way this time. SO HAPPY ABOUT THAT.

My cravings get dangerous 

(Doddy ?)

Just listened...

It's so commercial.... if this does not get played on the radio then she never will. 

Love the middle section where it's a little more challenging. 

Good job. 

Mind blown. Vulnerable, mournful, wistful. Beautiful harmonies, modern, great pairing w Swae Lee. The WRITING. This song makes you feel...

She's at the top of her game.

3 hours ago, Flip The Switch said:

Susan! :wow:

DE6D5BA0-8CF0-42A3-90A6-FAFF14EA3750.jpeg

240D92B0-D663-4FB5-BC34-1B8EB4EFE068.jpeg

My thoughts too! I hope she has the skulls case as well. I wonder which incarnation of Madame X this character is? LOVE THIS SONG!

29 minutes ago, Danmacevents said:

So girls. When do we start bombarding BBC radio 1 with PLAY CRAVE. it's perfect for them.

I checked their playlist today.... they have 1 slot as a TBC on their blist. It would fit in perfectly.... Let's call and suggest..

3 minutes ago, animalinstinct said:

She looks so FIT in those pictures, is this from the forthcoming video?

It's screen caps from the Audio. Similar to what she did with I rise. Just on a loop. She looks stunning right?

4 minutes ago, animalinstinct said:

She looks so FIT in those pictures, is this from the forthcoming video?

I believe it is...?

1280x1280.jpg

33 minutes ago, Danmacevents said:

So girls. When do we start bombarding BBC radio 1 with PLAY CRAVE. it's perfect for them.

Let's go for it! what page on BBC R1 Instagram do we make our comments on?  Post and I am ready.

1 hour ago, Monsieur X said:

Still shaking and crying in the corner 

The song has this emotional push-pull that is cleverly camouflaged by its melody and harmony. Some commenters on YT audio clip have cried like you and me. 'Was particularly touched by this guy who paid tribute to his huge Madonna fan of a brother that succumbed to the big c last year.

Ergo, we're so blessed to be able to witness, hear, and even bitch about Madame X's musical iterations and many faces.

Edited by toujours

Guest CzarnaWisnia

I just listened to the song and I think it's great. It's smooth, sweet, moody, very melodic. I prefer it a lot to Medellin. The percussion is very annoying though, but I love how the song is guitar-based. I'm surprised such a low-key song is chosen as a single.