"Crave" thread

😮 omg 😮 

at first listen i wasn’t sure after repeat listens this is fire. Original sexy and Madonna’s vocals are smooth and Swaen and her sound great together! Short n sexy! I see this being a hit!

LOVE IT! 

My friend told me that Medellin wasn’t sent to North American radio but this will be.  He works at a radio station here in Quebec.  

1 minute ago, zephyralexxx said:

😮😍😍😍😍 she looks 30 and stunning!  

1 minute ago, peppermint said:

She looks like fucking Susan in 1985!! THIS WOMAN!!!!!!!!

Exactly!!! And Interview 2010 comes to my mind, as well! So beautiful this era! ❤️

Did you realize that the cover of the singles are following the same style of these videos? the cover of Medellín resembles the video, the cover of I Rise resembles the audio video on YouTube, the cover of Crave resembles the video of the audio on Youtube!

1 hour ago, Ai Papi Si. said:

Sigh, I know, you’re gonna refute anyone who has even a mildly nuanced critique but I stand by my point 👍🏼

I simply pointed out that a great deal of us here do, or at least did, rank RH quite high on our favorite albums lists. That's all. Pointing that out does not mean you have to like it in the same way, nor that you can't critique it. In fact, other than disliking RH (which is fine), I actually don't have anything to really refute about the rest of what you said because I actually agreed with most of it.

ps. My other two responses in my post weren't alluding to anything you said. That was reference to other things I've come across, mostly outside this forum.

Just now, alexis said:

Did you realize that the cover of the singles are following the same style of these videos? the cover of Medellín resembles the video, the cover of I Rise resembles the audio video on YouTube, the cover of Crave resembles the video of the audio on Youtube!

Yes, and that was not often at all, before. 

I really love this song! At first listen I was honestly like wtf, but the second and third time, it really clicked and now I can’t get enough of it. Madame X has given us some great music already and she’s only just getting started. 

1 minute ago, alexis said:

Você percebeu que a capa dos singles segue o mesmo estilo desses vídeos? a capa de Medellín se assemelha ao vídeo, a capa de I Rise lembra o vídeo em áudio no YouTube, a capa de Crave lembra o vídeo do áudio no Youtube!

It's the same clothes! Oh my God, I hope there's a visual album coming!!!! I pray for this

Did not expect that audio video to come out so soon!  They really seem to be on the ball this time!  And love love love the simplicity and beauty of it all.  Can’t wait for the full video!

5 hours ago, fandonna said:

I begin to think that people like to hate Madonna. They are ready to dislike what Madonna does. crave is a great song. If this song was Beyonce's song, people would have praised it. They blame Madonna for her age. As she is old, does she has to remember the past like other old singers, or just sing like La Vien Rose with your guitar in a middle-aged lady outfit?

The day will come when people will appreciate the way Madonna is doing. I am proud of Madonna fighting against ageism.

Yaasss!

57 minutes ago, Ai Papi Si. said:

Sigh, I know, you’re gonna refute anyone who has even a mildly nuanced critique but I stand by my point 👍🏼

I love MDNA and think Rebel Heart is probably her worst. Go figure. We’re all individuals with our own taste and viewpoints. Madonna would appreciate. 

MALUMA IS HERE!!!!!!

The rollout of this era is absolutely perfect. They are finally using modern media the right way. Week after week we get new music, visuals, interviews. Madame X is shaping up to be one of the best things ever. And the music is living up to all of it. More than 35 years into her career she still delivers so much greatness. What an awesome time to witness.