The "Future" thread

^ Thanks, @Flip The Switch! I was just coming in here to post this! This IG post was my first listen ... very excited to listen to the rest!! Only an hour and 40 minutes more to wait!

(I’m also excited to hear Soltera in full tonight...)

I'm absolutely in love with Future!!! It reminds me of all the reggae artists from the 70s and 80s like Barrington Levy, Sister Nancy etc. and their songs that always seem to sound best on some pirate radio station.  She's done a great job adapting to new rhythms and melodies with this album (thanks to Starrah) and it's been a thrill to hear!!! Everyone really shines on this track - Madonna, Diplo, Starrah and Quavo - I just wish his part was longer cuz he sounds great 

1 hour ago, blackmamba109 said:

It fucking shits. This is by far my favorite so far!!!!!!!!!!! 

Wow, never heard that expression before with a positive conotation. 🙂 Can't wait to hear it! Sounds as the song is a BOP! One more hour to go here in US.

55 minutes ago, Flip The Switch said:

OMG! this is amazing!  I can't wait to hear the rest!  It is already my favorite track!!!

3 minutes ago, CalinB said:

OMG! this is amazing!  I can't wait to hear the rest!  It is already my favorite track!!!

It is for me also. Love the first 3 but imo this is her best. Really love that even after 4 songs It’s getting better. Madame X will make history 

1 minute ago, peppermint said:

A mere 30 minutes and I am blasting this gem!!!!!

YASSS!! 🤩 Here comes the FUTURE! The FUTURE cannot get here quickly enough!!

When will the YouTube audio video be posted, do we think? I haven’t seen immediately when they have been posted with the previous tracks — I’ve been too concerned with getting them through iTunes...

Quavo takes it all, for me she shines more in I rise and Medellin is more commercial ... Crave i am still figuring out, not impressed, not surprised and not really looking to hear it more to dig into it. Just my opinion

1 minute ago, OhFather said:

I’m in LA and I can’t hear it yet! 😫

You'll Love It.

Why's it so hard meets Don't tell me and make awsome laid back sex.

FINALLY she gets dancehall right!!! Really, UB is crap, sorry to those who like it. However, Future is the fucking JAM!!! Is she sorta channeling her inner Manu Chao at some point btw? I think she is! Lol! I loove Future, it has this ska/summer/dancehall vibe that is just so damn infectious. I can see my 18 y.o. self (some moons ago, I must say), wasted and partying until 3 am, jamming to this. Looove it.

Finally listened to Future.

It’s ok, at the moment it’s my least favorite of the 4 tracks that have been released. The dancehall vibe is good, but I think they messed with her vocals a little too much for my liking and Quavo’s parts qualify for filler.

Intrigued as to how it’ll play out at Eurovision...

2 minutes ago, jjmor95 said:

Finally listened to Future.

It’s ok, at the moment it’s my least favorite of the 4 tracks that have been released. The dancehall vibe is good, but I think they messed with her vocals a little too much for my liking and Quavo’s parts qualify for filler.

Intrigued as to how it’ll play out at Eurovision...

Agree