The "Future" thread

Ok, I love it. I feel the same way about this the way I feel about Medellin. That same sassy, classic Madonna feel to this one. I Rise and Crave kinda gave me Rebel Heart teas, which doesn't imply that they were bad... just... kinda bland. 

The fact that we're not hearing any of the rest of the Mirwais songs implies this album is going to be killer. We haven't even scratched the surface!

19 minutes ago, mr_boogiewoogie said:

Why is it a “true statement”?

It’s at best a subjective statement, far removed from being a universal truth.

The person who wrote the article could learn some good manners and some bits of professionalism.  To say that she is far from her prime is a poor and sad way of articulating his/her thought about the lyrics of the song. These people are just bad, bad, bad! No need to say more.

It's true that it's offputting for some people, all you have to do is follow Madonna and you see it. I don't understand why that is. 

17 minutes ago, humanracin said:

FUTURE sounds very MASSIVE ATTACK 2019 to me, love it.

Oh I see this , very good  point tnks

1 hour ago, JWAD said:

Thanks just found it on Spotify...could have done a better job myself, awful cover

Reminds me of the LFL pink cover controversy. 😂

well so (music wise) that's it now for three weeks right? Until Jun 7 and Dark Ballet....it's been exciting and great...made all these past few weeks fly by with something new each week....but now there's going to be a lull...come on June!

Loved Unapologetic Bitch, but not feeling this one. The vocal effects are grating and if she wants to use lines from Don't Tell Me, she should just perform that well loved modern classic that she has ignored for years.

2 hours ago, JWAD said:

Thanks just found it on Spotify...could have done a better job myself, awful cover

Lol your avi is a cut-out from Express Yourself that has a white background added to it. Then slapped onto Vogue. 😂

By now I don’t get worried when I read “fans” hating on a newly released song because I’ve loved everything she’s released this era so far, and I cannot wait to hear Future at midnight. I’m sure I’ll love it.

Just now, tasteinmen said:

By now I don’t get worried when I read “fans” hating on a newly released song because I’ve loved everything she’s released this era so far, and I cannot wait to hear Future at midnight. I’m sure I’ll love it.

You will. It’s 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

It is out in Germany!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love it! (Except for the effect on Madonna"s voice in the first verse). It is a super catchy song, groovy, top production and I love the text too. Love it 😄

Medellin

Future

I rise

Crave

That is m rank right now 🙂

A really interesting song, definitely like it so far. However, I have to admit that her voice really sounds editet so that it is quite difficult to recognize that the track is sung by Madonna. I'm also excited to hear how it will sound on Eurovision.

33 minutes ago, Shaun said:

Lol your avi is a cut-out from Express Yourself that has a white background added to it. Then slapped onto Vogue. 😂

That's a classic and iconic photo which fits the song. More effort went into the design of Vogue than someone putting a red tone on a photo and placing text in the middle. She probably did herself on the plane on the way to Tel Aviv using an app 😜

Just now, Sky Fits Heaven said:

I'm confused. Why will Madonna sing a non-single on Eurovision?

Because she's obviously just pushing the album. Smart move I think. If people like it they may pre order then here the others they may not have heard yet. I'm not expecting a rocketing up the charts but a little boost and maybe some consistency. ? Would be nice 

I really like the song. Very futuristic, i love reggae-inspired/influenced music. UB was one of my favourite tracks on Rebel Heart. So sad that some fans can't come into the future! I just don't like the single cover that much, but whatever. It is 'confirmed' that it isn't the official third single?

Edited by SabihaSultan

7 minutes ago, Danmacevents said:

Because she's obviously just pushing the album. Smart move I think. If people like it they may pre order then here the others they may not have heard yet. I'm not expecting a rocketing up the charts but a little boost and maybe some consistency. ? Would be nice 

So since Future is not a single, if someone pre-order/stream it that means that those actions will only count for the album to chart (and not the song)? Is that it? I understand nothing about charts/streaming, etc, sorry lol.

10 minutes ago, Danmacevents said:

Madame X is an album artist!