The "Future" thread

Nog niet gehoord? wat een engelengeduld ; ))

I love this track. 

It's on repeat and doesn't feel bad at all! ; ))

14 minutes ago, Flip The Switch said:

This. And I bet this is her request when she’s working on the songs. That’s why some songs sounds noisy and overproduced.

Besides that, this is an incredible song.

Yes,  the song is great.  Super catchy - the whole reggae vibe.  Just to me personally,  her voice is so special and beautiful that I never like it messed around with.  Madonna is an incredible singer and her voice to me is one of the best voices to ever appear on record.  Clear,  distinct and full of true feeling and passion without ever being forced.  

I can see this being so joyous and alive on stage at Eurovision if she performs it.   Those worrying about Eurovision should not worry.   Madonna always rises to the highest level at big events.  She is a born entertainer and her skills and charisma as an entertainer will blow everyone away.   Bring it on ! 

Let everyone express their opinios, we don't have to agree with everyone, we used to make fun of MTribe members how sensetive they were

So the Future, what a surprise!!! I'm surprised by her singing in the chorus, Quavo fits very well, I'm interested how she's going to sing the verses live😄 much stronger than Crave, production-wise and everything else. I think Future would draw more auidences too

5 minutes ago, Jazzy Jan said:

Yes,  the song is great.  Super catchy - the whole reggae vibe.  Just to me personally,  her voice is so special and beautiful that I never like it messed around with.  Madonna is an incredible singer and her voice to me is one of the best voices to ever appear on record.  Clear,  distinct and full of true feeling and passion without ever being forced.  

I can see this being so joyous and alive on stage at Eurovision if she performs it.   Those worrying about Eurovision should not worry.   Madonna always rises to the highest level at big events.  She is a born entertainer and her skills and charisma as an entertainer will blow everyone away.   Bring it on ! 

That’s why Medellín is so f*cking great. Her vocals on the verses are a true example of the great singer she is. Mirwais really knows and respect that side of hers. 

5 minutes ago, Flip The Switch said:

That’s why Medellín is so f*cking great. Her vocals on the verses are a true example of the great singer she is. Mirwais really knows and respect that side of hers. 

Agree.  Love her voice on Medellin.  Shows what an expressive beautiful singer she is.  

37 minutes ago, karbatal said:

It's not a single so it's not going to be on radios. It's an album track just like is I Rise or Dark Ballet will be.

Ugh!

not liking the song at first listen - it's monotonous. might grow on me later on. production-wise it's good. 

that bridge is a saving grace! for the 2nd time in a row,  the featured artist is the one closing the song.

1 hour ago, Anton said:

I did not think that I would say this ... but it’s really unpleasant for me to listen to this song. She sounds annoying. I hope with live performance everything will be wrong

Piss off!

19 minutes ago, Flip The Switch said:

M's last verse on Medellin was superb. It sounds even better on the earphones. I'm glad Mirwais didn't tweak her voice.

27 minutes ago, Jazzy Jan said:

I feel the same as you about her voice.. even if some people say that she´s not the greatest singer blah blah..

But I can totally see this as an art form, I think we have to wait until we hear the whole record.

But I LOVE the Future after what feels like 100 listens on repeat 😆

The way of her singing this song sounds so different that I can hardly recognize is Madonna or is it because of the “auto-tuned” effects

i like the the piano intro and the trumpet parts

overall I quite like this song 😘

Edited by waidexter

26 minutes ago, toujours said:

not liking the song at first listen - it's monotonous. might grow on me later on. production-wise it's good. 

me too... Medellin and Crave stands out...

OMG its soooo good and catchy! On repeat on my spotify now. Love how unique Madonna sounds here. Different vocal styles in each song on this album. Its amazing. Vocal styles we never heard from her. Makes me more excited with the album. 

1 minute ago, ashtangi74 said:

i don't think she will sing this live though with quavo saturday.

He's literally there and they are rehearsing 

4 hours ago, Messiah said:

Maybe it will grow on you.

I had the same feeling with Crave when I first listened to it, but now I really like it a lot.

Naaa, he says it doesn't go anywhwere for him.. 😄

1 hour ago, david86 said:

Nog niet gehoord? wat een engelengeduld ; ))

I love this track. 

It's on repeat and doesn't feel bad at all! ; ))

Haha I speak German and it is funny because now I can understand some dutch too😘