The "Future" thread

1 minute ago, sotos8 said:

quavo is great in it as swae lee is great in crave and Maluma is beyond fabulous in Medellin,i love the collaborations this time 

I feel the same, this era collabs have been on point.

13 minutes ago, runa said:

This album is going to be EPIC !!!! 

EEEEEEEPIIIIIIIIIIIIIC P.E.R.I.O.D

GOTTA RESPECT THIS WOMAN

1 minute ago, Danmacevents said:

I felt like this with the beginning of I RISE. I think there might be a bit more the girls (forgive me I forget her name) speech on the end of the track before 

If it's true, I will be very happy. 😊

Just now, the-queen said:

😘 You and me both. Love is more powerful than hate. Much more.

No one on here actually hates her I don't think so

25 minutes ago, Barbie said:

Some of you are fucking disgusting btw. Bitching about every little thing. Many of you simply don't deserve any new music whatsoever. Go join an MJ or Prince forum where all they do is sit around and talk about their old releases and what it would be like if they were still here churning out new music.

Just don't know how good you have it! Ungrateful fucks.

💯%

M has always been a misunderstood mind in the world of music, people do not understand the complexity of her music no matter how simple it sounds, it will always have a complicated background

Edited by alcermag

I did not think that I would say this ... but it’s really unpleasant for me to listen to this song. She sounds annoying. I hope with live performance everything will be wrong

I have to wait till midnight so im excited to hear it and the new one Maluma which im buying too!

all the negative fans are so irritating the woman is still making fresh new music whether you like it or not at 61! Cherish her🤦🏻‍♂️

I love all the tracks so far! I know these are first listen impressions but give them some time!

13 minutes ago, bitsy said:

I mean you are not wrong, they are ok. But the songs would be better solo

No no no no to single parents when you bring up the child 

4 minutes ago, Anton said:

I did not think that I would say this ... but it’s really unpleasant for me to listen to this song. She sounds annoying. I hope with live performance everything will be wrong

Oh.  I guess you mean to write YOU LL BE WRONG !!

3 minutes ago, Anton said:

WTF? 

Wishing for Madonna to fail? 

You are clearly not a fan, so just GTFO. 

11 minutes ago, Stephen said:

LMAO All the negative is from people with less than 100 posts again. Y'all ain't even fans

So true

2 minutes ago, headonfire said:

WTF? 

I assume he meant he will be wrong not everything. 🤣

1 minute ago, headonfire said:

WTF? 

I have no right to my opinion? I expressed my opinion, did not insult anyone, did not say anything bad. I said that it was unpleasant for me to listen to a song, because there is a lot of autotune in it. If you forbid someone to express your opinion - you are definitely not a fan of Madonna.

Omg this song is FIRE. Couldn’t help myself. Omg. We really feel diplo signature.  I was a little destabilized by how the voice is treated but Mirways said it himself. It’s a futuristic album so makes total sense. Quavo is really on point and I’m far from being a fan.  It as better and I think even more than unapologetic bitch. It’s fresh. You want to dance to this really good. After juste 1 listen I think it’s my favorite from Madame X so far 

Wow she's surprising me with every song. Every time I have to listen to at least twice simply to understand. And then I'm hooked. This song is SO CLEVER. Sounds simple at first but it has many layers. Love it! 

My first thought too was "oh dear this doesn't fit one Eurovision" but with projections on ENVIRONMENT it simply clicks. This is good! 

1 minute ago, Anton said:

I have no right to my opinion? I expressed my opinion, did not insult anyone, did not say anything bad. I said that it was unpleasant for me to listen to a song, because there is a lot of autotune in it. If you forbid someone to express your opinion - you are definitely not a fan of Madonna.

You wished everything goes wrong on Saturday with the performance. You are either unhinged or an absurda and I hope you're banned.

29 minutes ago, side_streets said:

Is the album continuous mix like Confessions? The start of Future is the end of the previous song obviously. 

You might be on to something. 

The end of Medellin sounds as if it was leading into something else during the fadeout

2 minutes ago, Anton said:

..it s fine but the end of your first post is SHIT in MY opinion

The song is excellent. It would be a hit anywhere in the world it wasn’t the shit Madonna gets from the radio... really catchy song. Love the mood. Incredibly infectious.