The "Future" thread

3 minutes ago, ursula said:

omg HAVE SEX!

I'd be riding my husbands dick right now if I could be, but I'd still think your comment was intentionally rude, like why the "she" in quotes like that and the decades old complaint about vocal effects? But whatever bitch. 

Omg I just listened to it!! I liked it very much. The chorus is really catchy. At some places her voice is hard to be recognized but thats ok for me. I can sooooo see her perform that song on staurday as a closing of her performance. 

Some of you are fucking disgusting btw. Bitching about every little thing. Many of you simply don't deserve any new music whatsoever. Go join an MJ or Prince forum where all they do is sit around and talk about their old releases and what it would be like if they were still here churning out new music.

Just don't know how good you have it! Ungrateful fucks.

Just now, Barbie said:

Some of you are fucking disgusting btw. Bitching about every little thing. Many of you simply don't deserve any new music whatsoever. Go join an MJ or Prince forum where all they do is sit around and talk about their old releases and what it would be like if they were still here churning out new music.

+1

Just now, Barbie said:

THIS! 👍

Cute song. Production is very sleek. I like the beat. Then again I love reggae and I think Quavo works here. Again, very radio friendly. Kind of song that would be a hit anywhere in the world. I like it,. You can’t compare it to UB, two different songs and different moods. I like it!! 

1 minute ago, side_streets said:

I wasn't expecting this, but I like it! Now, let me enjoy some nice meltdowns. ❤️

🤣 so true!

7 minutes ago, Barbie said:

This times a million. Should be pinned.

5 minutes ago, ursula said:

I LOVE vocal effects. I'm a plugin junkie. 

I apologize. I probably do need to get fucked, like tonight lmao. I'm sorry I took your comments wrong, it really read like you were countering someone's statement of "she sounds amazing!" with something like "no she doesn't she just overuses bad vocal effects," but clearly I was wrong about the intention of what you said and misunderstood. I ought to look in the mirror and figure out why I'm so reactive. She just get SO much negativity and I am really proud of the work she is creating, and I guess I am in defense mode. Sorry again. Enjoy Madame X.

10 minutes ago, Barbie said:

:clap::clap::clap:

16 minutes ago, Vogue992 said:

+1

+2

It's the future, crucifixion on a cross (Woo)
But you know that I'ma rise above it all, yeah

The other 3 songs are stronger.

Can't wait for the album the deep cuts just have to be better at this point.

Also can she stop with the collabs

20 minutes ago, Barbie said:

Very well said. Madonna is a precious treasure sent from Heaven and I’m grateful every single day that’s she’s still here giving us this amazing content. Some people really don’t know how good they have it with Madonna. Even when M was doing the MDNA Skin promotion I wasn’t angry or panicking. She can do whatever she wants and I’ll be there cheering for her. M has already given us so much, and is usually always getting ideas for future projects anyway. Madame X era is unbelievable and only getting better and better.

Ahhh the joys of living in Australia its 12.07am and i have listened to it twice  now.  Love it. This album is going to be on fire! Every song is different to the other what an eclectic mix of songs! Love the reggae vibe lots of fun.

So far I've loved all 4 songs!

Come on 14 June....i need to hear the full album. But i have been enjoying these weekly teases. 

Just now, bitsy said:

The other 3 songs are stronger.

Can't wait for the album the deep cuts just have to be better at this point.

Also can she stop with the collabs

quavo is great in it as swae lee is great in crave and Maluma is beyond fabulous in Medellin,i love the collaborations this time 

5 minutes ago, side_streets said:

Is the album continuous mix like Confessions? The start of Future is the end of the previous song obviously. 

I felt like this with the beginning of I RISE. I think there might be a bit more the girls (forgive me I forget her name) speech on the end of the track before 

Just now, sotos8 said:

quavo is great in it as swae lee is great in crave and Maluma is beyond fabulous in Medellin,i love the collaborations this time 

I mean you are not wrong, they are ok. But the songs would be better solo

i can't believe how different she sounds in every song! That's exactly what she meant by Madame X's different personalities! The whole era makes more sense as it unfolds.