The "Future" thread

6 minutes ago, MichaelDieker said:

Well that clip is barely audible lmao and two of ya already hate the song. Oh well lmao 

:rotfl: are u surprised ? 

10 minutes ago, MichaelDieker said:

Well that clip is barely audible lmao and two of ya already hate the song. Oh well lmao 

Who hates it’s ? I just told that her voice is autotuned I didn’t tell I don’t like that kind of voice... I love Medellín which is autotuned .... ❤️❌

Edited by Sideris

Wtf! I LOVE Unapologetic Bitch. You guys are too much. Don’t listen to Future when it drops!! Please, it’ll make you happy! Trust me! Avoid it. 

1 minute ago, Mensch said:

Wtf! I LOVE Unapologetic Bitch. You guys are too much. Don’t listen to Future when it drops!! Please, it’ll make you happy! Trust me! Avoid it. 

UB it’s my favorite rebel heart song !! I’m so excited 😆😍

I'm surprised we haven't gotten a fake clip using the "future" line from Nothing Really Matters on top of a dancehall beat and some Quavvo rap.

1 minute ago, Flip The Switch said:

Exactly. I had in mind the Kruder & Dofmeister Mix :lmao:

Same 🤣 "Nothing takes the past away... like the future... the future... the future..."

SO EXCITED FOR THIS ALBUM!!!!!!!!!!!! Madonna keeping it Modern...but also VERY MADONNA. We are spoiled.

On 5/14/2019 at 3:57 AM, leeagainstthemusic said:

Does it matter? Her career in America  is dead in the water. Her priority fanbase is Europe. All promo should be done in Europe, not America 

No.

1 minute ago, Adriano said:

thanks ❤️

I'm not sure how we'll be able to fully listen to the song in 10 hours, but I'm sure a New Zealand VPN would work just fine on a streaming website for the desperate ones (I am one of the desperate ones). 

1 minute ago, nobelson said:

I'm not sure how we'll be able to fully listen to the song in 10 hours, but I'm sure a New Zealand VPN would work just fine on a streaming website for the desperate ones (I am one of the desperate ones). 

Haha, I use opera browser, which has a built in vpn service. gonna be easy!

Just now, Adriano said:

Haha, I use opera browser, which has a built in vpn service. gonna be easy!

I love that we get the double-punch of Soltera and Future in 10 hours. Going to be fun to judge two songs instead of just one. And I think these two will be my favorites by the snippets. 

2 minutes ago, nobelson said:

I love that we get the double-punch of Soltera and Future in 10 hours. Going to be fun to judge two songs instead of just one. And I think these two will be my favorites by the snippets. 

I tend to me more hyped by dark ballet, it was described as a sonically innovative song.

1 hour ago, nobelson said:

i'm more towards soltera than future tbh, the future snippet still sounds a bit too rebel hearty to me, i mean i could be wrong but there's also the fact that i love maluma and i don't care for quavo