We love how particularly FRANK Madonna is in this era

She has always been, but:

Madonna of the Madame X era is strikingly VERY VOCAL AND HONEST when voicing out her thoughts on who she is, what she stands for, and the shit state of the stupid society that fails to comprehend her as a living legendary artist.

Madame X a.k.a. Queen Midge doesn't mince her words. 

Backstage Billboard interview with Keith Caulfield: She openly said to him about her singles not achieving enough success on the charts THAT SHE DESERVES and how thought-provoking elements are RARE in music these days (when complimenting Mirwais) 

Instagram backstage banter: She called them out on not honouring her with any awards "AS USUAL" (not that she craves for them but simply pointing out the fact)

MTV premiere of the "Medellín" video: The strong WHAT ABOUT NOW?! response she gave to Trevor Nelson when he went on about how incredible her career was AT THE BEGINNING, and yes she ended it perfectly with the ZERO YOU-KNOW-WHAT statement 

British Vogue interview: She unapologetically told us that nobody else does WHAT SHE DOES. She is a feminist who is also a mother of six children. 

I hope she continues speaking out this way :queenbitch:

I was totally floored after reading the British Vogue interview. Her honesty is very refreshing this era and we are getting to see a side of Madonna 

we had not seen before ( How can that be possible ) and quite frankly I'm very  grateful as fan .

This era is really going to be something special. The gift that keeps on giving...and we've literally just started.

I said it several months back...I'm ready for her to just lay it all out this time around. No holds barred when it comes to everything she has to deal with.

Make them all EAT IT.

Madonna has the score on the board. She has the chart records, the legendary songs and the legendary albums. She has nothing left to prove, and yet she soldiers on like a champion to continue an already remarkable career.

Her interviews are insightful and full of personality. She’s about to embark on a world tour, and that requires a ton of energy and commitment. And yet she’s well and truly up for it. In fact, she lives for it. She gets to perform in front of thousands of grateful, screaming fans who have been following her for years, hanging on her every word. 

This is a driven woman who loves doing what she does, and it shows with her beaming smile. I see creativity, confidence and an artist completely in tune with who she is. Happy in life, happy in art.

3 hours ago, Crystal Coffin said:

Madonna of the Madame X era is strikingly VERY VOCAL AND HONEST when voicing out her thoughts on who she is, what she stands for, and the shit state of the stupid society that fails to comprehend her as a living legendary artist.

Backstage Billboard interview with Keith Caulfield: She openly said to him about her singles not achieving enough success on the charts THAT SHE DESERVES and how thought-provoking elements are RARE in music these days (when complimenting Mirwais) 

Instagram backstage banter: She called them out on not honouring her with any awards "AS USUAL" (not that she craves for them but simply pointing out the fact)

MTV premiere of the "Medellín" video: The strong WHAT ABOUT NOW?! response she gave to Trevor Nelson when he went on about how incredible her career was AT THE BEGINNING, and yes she ended it perfectly with the ZERO YOU-KNOW-WHAT statement 

British Vogue interview: She unapologetically told us that nobody else does WHAT SHE DOES. She is a feminist who is also a mother of six children. 

Agree with this all.  She is a real feminist, role model, caring compassionate person and talented beyond belief.  Glad she is not copping garbage from the lessers but she never has.  Always been my idol and inspiration and always will be. 

Great post and I love everyone's replies. ✨✨💫❤️I've always loved her rawness and bluntness. With her bluntness, she's helped people with heartache and challenges of all races, genres, etc. to stand up (rise) and be proud and/or fight the struggle. I could go on and on. I hope she never changes. 👸🏼👸🏼✨🙏

7 hours ago, Crystal Coffin said:

Yeah but BBMS awards "as usual" comment I think was a joke and didn't make much sense since she had like 37 BBMA ,,to her credit plus Woman of The Year 2016

I mean she didn't release anything to even be eligible last year

Obvious joke

I also have a feeling we're going to see her discussing the album creation process in detail. I think she's been advised to really go for it when talking about her creative arc and songwriting and production  skills. She is a musician as well as an artist and people need to be reminded of that. Others ram it down people's throats at every opportunity they can so it's about time Madonna sold herself on this talent. 

3 hours ago, Samo said:

I mean she didn't release anything to even be eligible last year

Champagne Rose 😎

20 hours ago, Crystal Coffin said:

YES! THIS!

I get late 1995/1996 feel, this pre Evita time when she was so honest and intelligent in her interviews. I think she really doesn't care about peoples approval at this point.

We need to hear more about THE MUSIC instead of the frivilous questions posed by these clueless millennial interviewers.