British Vogue June 2019

3 minutes ago, Lolasmommy said:

So tonight I listen to Crave and then in the morning will run to the shop to pick up Vogue! So exciting 

2F6D54ED-7ED8-41EA-97A4-649A84B3A077.gif

does she still live in the same place in London where she did with Guy. I Always thought they sold it, but when reading the other day about George Michael going to the MDNA tour afterparty there was this pic of him leaving the same house?

33 minutes ago, ashtangi74 said:

does she still live in the same place in London where she did with Guy. I Always thought they sold it, but when reading the other day about George Michael going to the MDNA tour afterparty there was this pic of him leaving the same house?

Yes she does - around Marble Arch.

4 hours ago, Butter9 said:

Thanks to you both ! they are GLORIOUS !

The photos are even better than I had imagined ! One of her best photo shoots in YEARS !

Love Love Love !

Couldn't agree more. So classy. I just love it!!!

14 minutes ago, Voguerista said:

Couldn't agree more. So classy. I just love it!!!

I was actually surprised . I didn't expect this level of perfection ( even from the first 3 photos) and the article itself is surely a must-read !

9 minutes ago, Butter9 said:

I was actually surprised . I didn't expect this level of perfection ( even from the first 3 photos) and the article itself is surely a must-read !

Couldn't agree more!!! 😉

Just now, Voguerista said:

Couldn't agree more!!! 😉

This is going to be the first physical copy of a magazine that I will  buy in light years ! 

3 minutes ago, Crystal Coffin said:

Post clearly the whole spread for us? 🙏

Sorry my bb, I don’t have the issue. A friend sent this to me and he also does not have a copy yet.

Im getting very pissed that this isnt getting attention. Is it a media conspiracy? She looks so beautiful and they’re all talking about sharon stone opening her legs again

38 minutes ago, Nikki said:

Im getting very pissed that this isnt getting attention. Is it a media conspiracy? She looks so beautiful and they’re all talking about sharon stone opening her legs again

:lmao: 

38 minutes ago, Nikki said:

The Sun did a glowing 2 page article on the Vogue shoot and interview last week.