British Vogue June 2019

4 minutes ago, Rebel Saviour said:

The brunette lady is a Gaga stan, rather trasparent...

Plagiarist stan or not, proper hens are smarter than those misogynistic women

tenor.gif?itemid=3926158

12 minutes ago, pjcowley said:

Anyway, will check tomorrow here to see if this British Vogue edition is out yet, cannot wait!

on the 10th , apparently 

3 hours ago, Andra said:

The Queen of Pop said she has not watched the film 'Leaving Neverland' about Michael Jackson sex abuse allegations but she told British Vogue: "I don't have a lynch-mob mentality, so in my mind, people are innocent until proven guilty".

"I've had a thousand accusations hurled at me that are not true. So my attitude when people tell me things about people is, 'Can you prove it?'"

Asked what would constitute proof of Jackson's guilt, she replied: "I don't know, I haven't seen the film. "But I guess it would be people recounting actual events - but then, of course, people sometimes lie.

"So I always say, 'What's the agenda? What do people want out of this? Are there people asking for money, is there some kind of extortion thing happening?. I would take all of those things into consideration."

She said of the HBO and Channel 4 documentary: "I guess I'll get around to seeing it. I haven't seen it yet."

THIS! Several weeks ago, I was insulted in this forum (not only by one member but also by one of the mods who both called me an "MJ pedophile apologist") and given a warning point for defending Jackson. I did not insult anybody here but just stated my mind, my opinion, and I was disrespected and insulted for it (according to that mod, those who defend MJ and question his accusers are coming across as "unhinged lunatics") when Madonna herself has ALWAYS defended Michael Jackson, and she's just said it herself: "Innocent until proven guilty." I have nothing more to add on the matter. Obviously, I'm not welcome here even though Madonna herself agrees w/ me on this.

Edited by Arckangel

9 hours ago, Iconic Fetus said:

When is the full interview out? I love reading those because we get a peek of her mind and thoughts.

May 10

Can't wait

8 hours ago, Kilt said:

Would she have let Rocco or David have a sleepover with MJ? 

Gosh I  cant  imagine. She  will  never  let  her  kids be  near  him  like  that. I'm  sure.

Shes gonna  see  it  someday  she  said.

Shes  gonna  change  I think.

9 hours ago, Arckangel said:

THIS! Several weeks ago, I was insulted in this forum (not only by one member but also by one of the mods who both called me an "MJ pedophile apologist") and given a warning point for defending Jackson. I did not insult anybody here but just stated my mind, my opinion, and I was disrespected and insulted for it (according to that mod, those who defend MJ and question his accusers are coming across as "unhinged lunatics") when Madonna herself has ALWAYS defended Michael Jackson, and she's just said it herself: "Innocent until proven guilty." I have nothing more to add on the matter. Obviously, I'm not welcome here even though Madonna herself agrees w/ me on this.

The  difference  is  that  uve  seen  the  docu and defended  him  I  think. But  madonna never  has. I'm  sure  she  gonna  change  after  seeing  it.

12 hours ago, MLVC82 said:

and THIS Happened on "the View" today...they should be ashamed as women to speak about MADONNA like this....I let them have it in the comments.

Wanna slap whoopi, that ugly brunette and that fat blonde bitch. Obviously, they're haters. Not a single word of compliment. They kept comparing her to artists who essentialy do rock or r&b music (but have stopped being relevant ages ago.) Madonna remains a fuckin popstar / dance diva at age 60. And refuses to become a legacy act like those vile women have mentioned.

4 minutes ago, toujours said:

Wanna slap whoopi, that ugly brunette and that fat blonde bitch. Obviously, they're haters. Not a single word of compliment. They kept comparing her to artists who essentialy do rock or r&b music (but have stopped being relevant ages ago.) Madonna remains a fuckin popstar / dance diva at age 60. And refuses to become a legacy act like those vile women have mentioned.

That show  is  pure  garbage  anyway. Wasting  time.

12 minutes ago, veroelectronica said:

That show  is  pure  garbage  anyway. Wasting  time.

It is! Just letting off some steam, thanks.

Wow - that conversation on the view is literally a perfect example of when personal opinion, ignorance, and not reading something properly turns into fact and status quo, flaming a sheep mentality consensus.

They clearly haven’t even read the article and miss M’s point... then attack her.

None of the other performers they mentioned have been vilified anywhere near or had an ounce of the same commercial and cultural relevance. I don’t recall Diana or Grace’s hands being accused of too veiny for a solid 15 year period.

Meanwhile the whole panel are filmed with a very flattering filter *ahem* 

its very depressing and like another poster above said, the narrative about M truly ain’t going to change anytime soon.

2 hours ago, cardiganstarlet said:

Wow - that conversation on the view is literally a perfect example of when personal opinion, ignorance, and not reading something properly turns into fact and status quo, flaming a sheep mentality consensus.

They clearly haven’t even read the article and miss M’s point... then attack her.

None of the other performers they mentioned have been vilified anywhere near or had an ounce of the same commercial and cultural relevance. I don’t recall Diana or Grace’s hands being accused of too veiny for a solid 15 year period.

Meanwhile the whole panel are filmed with a very flattering filter *ahem* 

its very depressing and like another poster above said, the narrative about M truly ain’t going to change anytime soon.

They don't care to give an honest opinion.  Not that they're particularly intelligent, cultured or equipped with a shred of a sense of humour. They mostly despise her to begin with.

They hate her drive, professionalism and the fact she's stayed successful for so long without turning into a self destructive clown. Some people hate Madonna because she doesn't ask for anyone's permission to speak her mind nor she is one of those people who play the victim game.

Madonna will not kiss anyone's ass. Never has, never needed to. Madonna doesn't name drop to get attention to herself. On the contrary she gets name dropped all the damn time because she brings others the attention they so desperately crave off her status

How many times have we seen this type of narrative as far as Madonna is concerned? Too many times

And what is wrong with Whoopi?? The others I don't know who they are tbh but I would definitely be expecting better from a real star and someone of Whoopi Goldberg's talent and career scope. Lame, petty and disappointing.

And of course while they all clap and bring Madonna down they prop up other other names who with all due respect for their equally illustrious careers haven't actually achieved a fraction of what Madonna has achieved nor lasted nearly as long, and in such remarkable capacity

I will never cease to be amazed by how many people in the Madonna community are gluttons for punishment. Like ...why would you even want to watch those clacking hens with different variations of bingo-wing syndrome pick Madonna apart? You realize the irony here. They're all sitting on their ginormous behinds getting paid to talk shit at 9AM. Madonna's out there being a creator.

It's like some of you in here NEED an enemy. Ridiculous! Just ignore the shit! Why put yourself through it? I didn't watch it thank god.

2 hours ago, toujours said:

Diana Ross is NOT vile. 

The vile adj refers to the 3 hosts. (Should've rephrased the last sentence.)

Edited by toujours

1 hour ago, Ai Papi Si. said:

I will never cease to be amazed by how many people in the Madonna community are gluttons for punishment. Like ...why would you even want to watch those clacking hens with different variations of bingo-wing syndrome pick Madonna apart? You realize the irony here. They're all sitting on their ginormous behinds getting paid to talk shit at 9AM. Madonna's out there being a creator.

It's like some of you in here NEED an enemy. Ridiculous! Just ignore the shit! Why put yourself through it? I didn't watch it thank god.

I cant speak for everyone but I havent watched it. I based what I said on what other fans told us. I never watch the negative criticism especially if it’s based on lies.

As far as Jackson, I understand why M's view is what it is from her perspective. She's right that a million false things have been said about her over the years. I do hope she watches the doc and can see that there is too much smoke for there not to be a fire, but I won't lose respect for her if she doesn't. She is in unique position in the world and I get it. 

They’re complaining because they think M is implying that no other female singer is a single mom of many kids. 

They didn’t get the nuance that M’s position is extremely unique in today’s music world. She isn’t a legacy act, and she keeps reinventing herself and pushing forward with new material and always is such a big success. She really doesn’t have a rival or role model because of her extremely unique positioning. Not to mention that she is extremely successful.

M didn’t say her life was harder than anyone else’s. Or that other women don’t work hard. Or that other women don’t have kids. She is literally pointing out that she is in a category of her own

Sunny gave her the benefit of the doubt and said that she could have made it clearer but she gets what M is saying. Maybe a bit of Joy. The others? They reacted without even considering anything.

Yes I pasted.

Edited by imakicola