British Vogue June 2019

Dark hair still suits her. The Madame should dye it for real and cut it shorter and finally ditch the safe blonde Rita Hayworth hairdo.

3 hours ago, eu4ria said:

Obsessed with this shoot. Wonder how people in the states can get a copy?

It's heavily circulated in the US.  Barnes and Noble carries it, it just takes a few more weeks to get there.  They have the British Vogue May cover now

Madonna spectacular!.. I hope I can get a copy..the truth is that in this era she so so Beautiful.

As for what she talks about motherhood, it is still early as she says to know what each of her children will do.

what is also true is that those who have suffered the most to the paparazzi, the covers have been their eldest sons.

Madonna when she was born Lola was less than 40 years old and was constantly persecuted, now that has relaxed a lot..

Lola has received an excessive notice in social networks, press ... waiting for her at the exit of the institute, harassing her ... remember that time at the airport .. Madonna comforting Lola?

Thank God neither David nor Mercy nor the little ones have received that attention.

Lola has always been the one that has received more attention in the media, criticizing her eyebrows, or stealing private photos in Instagram ..( none of his children has lived that).

Lola Like Paris Jackson receives more pressure than her brothers

I remember that years ago Lola asked in an educated way that please do not steal her pics from your friends' accounts (she has a private instagram). I remember he said that she liked to act, but she did not like what celebrities had become

I think that after all that media pressure, Lola wanted to withdraw as much as possible from the focus, and I understand ...I think he's happier enjoying with his friends a more anonymous life.

time will tell what she will do, but she has prepared and prepared hard, I think she is afraid to expose herself and to be harassed and persecuted again.

I understand Madonna and the cells.., social networks suck.

anyway, not everything is solved with not buying a mobile phone, (hopefully) .. the problems come in adolescence, challenges, friendships.

I'm sorry but being Lenny Kravitz's daughter is not the same as being Madonna's daughter. the press would not be fierce with a daughter of Kravitz and say what it would be with Madonna's daughter.. 

I think that after seeing these videos you can understand Lola's fear, doubts ... it's crazy ... little shit !.  None of his brothers had that harassment

pursued on the beach while bathing 😱 the paparazzi in the sand

2ypbt5l.jpg

https://www.couriermail.com.au/news/madonnas-daughter-lourdes-leon-is-seen-with-friends-on-miami-beach/video/c6066e1975cef06379870a419b5faf84

this video of Lola with 8 years is scary, I think that if I were her she would put me under a stone 😱..so sad.

this madness has not been lived by any of Madonna's children, I understand that she is afraid of the networks, to be compared.😮

22 hours ago, Jazzy Jan said:

There is plenty of time for Lola to shine.  I am going to make a prediction and say she will become a big star.  She just needs to gain confidence and not worry about being compared to her mother.   Have seen footage of her singing and dancing and she is talented and beautiful.  

Lola sounds great in "Superstar" :lol:

51 minutes ago, Crystal Coffin said:

Lola sounds great in "Superstar" :lol:

She has a great voice.  Knew that too from the footage of her singing live at the Grease concert production  she did.  Very talented beautiful girl and hope she forges a career for herself - if that is what she desires. 

3 hours ago, Samo said:

It's heavily circulated in the US.  Barnes and Noble carries it, it just takes a few more weeks to get there.  They have the British Vogue May cover now

Oh thats great! Thanks, I had no idea :thumbsup:

I love this shoot. Merci Madame, for bringing back the dark locks. You are a master of beauty and transformation.

4 minutes ago, dubtronic said:

57314343_677976409334480_7524909292937964321_n.jpg

click on the pic to enlarge

One of her best photoshoots in recent years .😍

16 hours ago, Shaun said:

I’m in awe. Madonna looks absolutely stunning in these shots. Another beautiful entry in her history of breathtaking imagery! BOSS.

:thumbsup:

20 hours ago, eroticerotic said:

I don’t like mert n marcus bc they are retouch happy ; however that photo is ridiculously gorgeous and it doesn’t seem like they did much. Compared to the girl gone wild shoot ugh. Maybe they learned lol

I totally agree. My last post got deleted as I dared to say she looked like a mannequin because of their over photoshopping. I did however say I loved the shoot! I guess we are no longer allowed to have opinions that dare be negative in anyway but other forum users are allowed to threaten others with banning and nothing is done about it... #expressyourself

11 minutes ago, JWAD said:

I totally agree. My last post got deleted as I dared to say she looked like a mannequin because of their over photoshopping. I did however say I loved the shoot! I guess we are no longer allowed to have opinions that dare be negative in anyway but other forum users are allowed to threaten others with banning and nothing is done about it... #expressyourself

From what I can see, the entire childish exchange was deleted and he got a warning, so... no.

Guest Amelia aka Neutrocks
2 hours ago, dubtronic said:

Wow! Thanks so much for posting this.  She looks so stunning.  The wig is on point and looks very authentic. 

1 hour ago, Crystal Coffin said:

Would not trade Madonna for anything else. Without her my world becomes meaningless

:laugh:

2 hours ago, dubtronic said:

This is the only photo that I don't like, there's something super plastic about how they made her look here. The others are beautiful.

2 minutes ago, Andra said:

This is the only photo that I don't like, there's something super plastic about how they made her look here. The others are beautiful.

Please don’t even start. This photo is absolutely perfect. 

2 minutes ago, Royal T said:

Please don’t even start. This photo is absolutely perfect. 

Well if you think so, that's nice. I for one don't agree.

55 minutes ago, Kim said:

From what I can see, the entire childish exchange was deleted and he got a warning, so... no.

Good thanks for letting me know 👍 We all worship M who advocates freedom of speech and does not want to be surrounded by "yes" people. It should be the same on this forum where people should act civilized towards each other and be able to express their opinions, their like, dislike, amazement, disappointment, joy and love for her ❤️