British Vogue June 2019

3 hours ago, Jazzy Jan said:

Do you think so ?  Don't see much of Madonna's personality in him at all really. 

both ran away from home as soon as they could :chuckle:

edit: what an amazing photos. already iconic 😍

15 hours ago, animalinstinct said:

Mert & Marcus should’ve done the album cover...just saying.

🙌🏾

7 minutes ago, Flip The Switch said:

My favorite so far. Why these kind of pics didn’t end as a album cover? Too perfect for words!!!

Credit should be given here to the makeup artist Ismayae French - she has made M look the most beautiful I have seen in the last 10 years

6 minutes ago, Flip The Switch said:

My favorite so far. Why these kind of pics didn’t end as a album cover? Too perfect for words!!!

Both album covers are perfect as they are though, timeless closeups and already have a classic feel to them even though the album isn't out yet ❤️

47 minutes ago, Flip The Switch said:

I think this is a unreleased outtake she posted.

42 minutes ago, Lolasmommy said:

Credit should be given here to the makeup artist Ismayae French - she has made M look the most beautiful I have seen in the last 10 years

Absolutely agree! 👏🏻

32 minutes ago, coco said:

Both album covers are perfect as they are though, timeless closeups and already have a classic feel to them even though the album isn't out yet ❤️

I agree. Not dissing the covers, I love them! 

3 minutes ago, juliebean said:

I think this is a unreleased outtake she posted.

Really? Well that’s a wonderful outtake.

I love that she was candid about her kids. Maybe this is the kick they need. Maybe she is disappointed at how unfocused and not driven they are. Also Lola seems to have hooked up with this pretentious NYC crowd that think being cool is not being on social media and not be seen to do the popular things so to speak. Like being weird is cool. Your mother is Madonna. Use that and get in the damn door and your talent will do the rest. This struggle to not be seen as Madonna's daughter. She doesn't want to be on the woman's IG. Rocco the same. Who are they punishing? Themselves. Enjoy your mother. She is to be celebrated. If her name gets you a movie role, take it. Then show your goods. If it gets you a modeling job, take it, then show out. She's doing too much trying to be independent. As for Rocco, he is his fathers son and that's all that explains him. Glad M has David.

Rocco and Lola are above twenty. They can live with mommy's comments in British Vogue. The days of coddling are over'

1 hour ago, elijah said:

Judging from what I read I feel like she has great relations with her children with the possible exception of u know who.

Yeah, and I totally understand her for that. And I hope you’re right. Wishing the best to Madonna, always!!

3 minutes ago, Flip The Switch said:

Absolutely agree! 👏🏻

I agree. Not dissing the covers, I love them! 

Really? Well that’s a wonderful outtake.

yea. it is! I'm guessing it's an outtake also it's in color. there are some photoshoots/outtakes that are in black and white and in color.

Guest eroticerotic

I don’t like mert n marcus bc they are retouch happy ; however that photo is ridiculously gorgeous and it doesn’t seem like they did much. Compared to the girl gone wild shoot ugh. Maybe they learned lol

25 minutes ago, eroticerotic said:

I don’t like mert n marcus bc they are retouch happy ; however that photo is ridiculously gorgeous and it doesn’t seem like they did much. Compared to the girl gone wild shoot ugh. Maybe they learned lol

Agreed

I’m in awe. Madonna looks absolutely stunning in these shots. Another beautiful entry in her history of breathtaking imagery! BOSS.

So, so beautiful! :inlove: :wow:

Hope I can get a copy here in the States. That cover shot alone is worth it.

Love the Mae vibes people have mentioned. Thanks @Stephen for recognizing Anne Sexton! Love the references — I find her approach to shoots admirable and impressive. (The way she doesn’t just want to put on pretty clothes — there is a concept or theme that influences and inspires the visuals and the direction of the shoot.)

21 hours ago, realityisalways said:

I love luxury home apparel so I can recognise the Fornasetti plate on the left, and not only is it a Fornasetti, but its a vintage 1950s Fornasetti which makes it even more valuable, its this one

https://www.worthpoint.com/worthopedia/fornasetti-1950s-vintage-soli-lune-1848091779

What a great detail! Thank you for noticing and sharing! So interesting!

5 hours ago, Flip The Switch said:

Because they don't look like album covers. They look like beautiful magazine pictorials. 

3 hours ago, Shedoeshair said:

Love that picture.  My only complaint is the contour along the sides of her nose could be blended in a bit better.  

That's exactly it. They've messed the front of the nose up completely BUT it's still a great pic.

9 minutes ago, Kim said:

That's exactly it. They've messed the front of the nose up completely BUT it's still a great pic.

It's a great pic but the more I look at it, the more I'm bothered so I did a little adjustment to it, LOL.

1z4ajur.jpg