British Vogue June 2019

I think Lola got use to the fact that she’s Madonna’s daughter but at least she hasn’t gone off the rails. She appears to be stable in her life choices. She’s still young so I think she will find something she’s truly passionate about and find herself eventually. 

2 minutes ago, FreeMySoul said:

I think Lola got use to the fact that she’s Madonna’s daughter but at least she hasn’t gone off the rails. She appears to be stable in her life choices. She’s still young so I think she will find something she’s truly passionate about and find herself eventually. 

She got as a present that Material Girl line and let it die tbqh. She has no profession and she's 23.

7 hours ago, jacket said:

I have no words. Just absolutely stunning. That wistful look in the bathtub, aside from the beautiful framing, clothes and styling just conveys so much.

I'm surprised at how open she was about her children. She's pretty thoughtful about the reasons why they may not have her drive. It reminds me of the often repeated analysis, which i think is mostly true, that children of immigrants to western countries often have a lot more drive to succeed at school/work because of where they've come from and their limited means. It's hard to have a lot of drive when you're comfortable and maybe don't have a deep passion or interested in something yet.

I'm loving this era so much. Madonna is giving us so much of herself.

or madonna  being compared/mentioned always with her...I mean, it has to be really difficult to create her own road.

2 minutes ago, karbatal said:

She got as a present that Material Girl line and let it die tbqh. She has no profession and she's 23.

but maybe that line was too much for such a young person. And is still 23, she should learn form her mistakes...and I don´t know, maybe she is happy being an anonimous something!!! I would be studying a lñot of stupid things at the university if my mother would have been rich!

1 minute ago, FreeMySoul said:

David should really talk to his big sis since he’s so perfect 

David seems very happy being David. And Lola seems satisfied with her life too. 

1 minute ago, promise to try said:

but maybe that line was too much for such a young person. And is still 23, she should learn form her mistakes...and I don´t know, maybe she is happy being an anonimous something!!! I would be studying a lñot of stupid things at the university if my mother would have been rich!

I would have become a beekeeper and enjoy nature, had my parents been loaded :lol:

Also, Lola has so much influence. Not just from her mother, but from resources at her disposal. Which direction should she go? As Madonna said, she's talented in many ways but probably lacks direction. She could do acting, modeling, fashion design, music, directing, etc. She needs time to develop her identify and find her passion.

5 minutes ago, frzndrwnwrld said:

Also, Lola has so much influence. Not just from her mother, but from resources at her disposal. Which direction should she go? As Madonna said, she's talented in many ways but probably lacks direction. She could do acting, modeling, fashion design, music, directing, etc. She needs time to develop her identify and find her passion.

This x

Lola could do a lot of things, she has the potential to be huge, even being Madonna's daughter. She just doesn't want to. She could even be an "influencer" and have an IG and youtube account...But I understand if she'd rather stay private and smoke with her friends, not everyone has it in them to want to become richer.

There is plenty of time for Lola to shine.  I am going to make a prediction and say she will become a big star.  She just needs to gain confidence and not worry about being compared to her mother.   Have seen footage of her singing and dancing and she is talented and beautiful.  

2 hours ago, Jazzy Jan said:

Beautiful photos and wonderful to see her on the cover of Vogue where she belongs.  Can't wait to get a copy of this. 

She is such an intelligent woman and always love her interviews.  Not completely sure though that her comments regarding her children in print is a good idea. Just know that is can create jealously issues amongst her children reading some of those comments and that can be very difficult in the future. I know she loves them all unconditionally and is an incredible loving mother but maybe a little too revealing for them to read and those quotes will be referenced a lot into the future. 

I agree. Hope Lola see it as a wake up call. And dont get grudges with David.

Interesting/refreshing to see M talking candidly about her children. I believe, personality-wise, Rocco takes after his Mum.

37 minutes ago, toujours said:

Interesting/refreshing to see M talking candidly about her children. I believe, personality-wise, Rocco takes after his Mum.

Do you think so ?  Don't see much of Madonna's personality in him at all really. 

3 hours ago, karbatal said:

She does not need one ☝🏻. We have our whole grown lives to be responsible cogs in life. She is utilizing her privilege to enjoy life and what the world has to offer.  We should all be so lucky. I’ll gladly 👏🏻 A stable rich kid over an off the rails druggie, attention fame seeking wank. 

58 minutes ago, Jazzy Jan said:

Do you think so ?  Don't see much of Madonna's personality in him at all really. 

Well, mother and son have a rebellious streak in them and seems to have authority figure issues. Both decided to leave "home" at a young age to do whatever they wanted to do. In R's case, he chose to live with his father even if it meant breaking M's heart. An act that paralleled M's decision to ditch uni for NYC and angering her dad in the process. In terms of ambition though, I think David is taking after her.

1 hour ago, Jazzy Jan said:

Yeah,  being rebellious and throwing tantrums doesn't really make him that similar to her. Madonna left home to go do something with her life, Rocco "left home" to go live with daddy cause he let's him do whatever he wants. Huge difference.

20 minutes ago, toujours said:

Well, mother and son have a rebellious streak in them and seems to have authority figure issues. Both decided to leave "home" at a young age to do whatever they wanted to do. In R's case, he chose to live with his father even if it meant breaking M's heart. An act that paralleled M's decision to ditch uni for NYC and angering her dad in the process. In terms of ambition though, I think David is taking after her.

Difference is that Madonna left with a purpose and the boy went to live with his father.

1 minute ago, karbatal said:

Difference is that Madonna left with a purpose and the boy went to live with his father.

Yep. That's why in terms of personal ambition and even purpose, I said that David and not Rocco takes after M. 

4 hours ago, karbatal said:

It's funny that we all love David so much and in the end Madonna herself thinks he's the one more similar to her. I love Mercy too. 

4 hours ago, karbatal said:

David seems very happy being David. And Lola seems satisfied with her life too. 

We all knew he is mom's favorite 😄 we love David

I enjoyed this interview, she was so honest in this conversation, I'm glad she didn't talk about how they love mdna skin and what music they listening to lol

Wow!! These photos are something else. Just a little sad about her children. It sounds like they don’t have a good relationship or they’re about not to.

2 minutes ago, FeTuoni said:

Wow!! These photos are something else. Just a little sad about her children. It sounds like they don’t have a good relationship or they’re about not to.

Judging from what I read I feel like she has great relations with her children with the possible exception of u know who.