Medellin (Dubtronic Takes A Trip Remix)

Remixes have been confirmed for Medellín as Crave will be serviced to pop radio...but record company believes she’ll get another top 5 club song from Medellín. 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.billboard.com/amp/articles/columns/pop/8509948/madonna-madame-x-album-campaign-rollout

2 hours ago, Steve said:

Remixes have been confirmed for Medellín as Crave will be serviced to pop radio...but record company believes she’ll get another top 5 club song from Medellín. 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.billboard.com/amp/articles/columns/pop/8509948/madonna-madame-x-album-campaign-rollout

Wonderful article and teaser for the album and everything coming.  Thanks for posting. 

4 hours ago, mr_boogiewoogie said:

I love it, Dub! So unique! So amazing! You are so good!!!! I hope you know that! 💃

Can't wait for your take on the amazing I Rise! 😍

Ditto!!!

38 minutes ago, Voguerista said:

Wonderful article and teaser Forbes the album and everything coming.  Thanks for posting. 

👍🏻 For us 👑’s loyal subjects. 

Especially what you did in isolating the flute that is unique to Madonna’s third verse (the cartel for love verse) — I think of the harmonies used there as being particularly characteristic of Mirwais! Love it here in your mix, especially. I think maybe you added guitar (or mandolin?!) — something — in that part before you brought her vocals in, and it was truly lovely.

Before that, I loved that you added a horn synth on the “Ven conmigo...” bit ... but then you really surprised me with that exquisite treatment of verse three late in the mix. Thanks for your creative work, dubtronic, and for sharing it with all of us!

12 hours ago, peter said:

Especially what you did in isolating the flute that is unique to Madonna’s third verse (the cartel for love verse) — I think of the harmonies used there as being particularly characteristic of Mirwais! Love it here in your mix, especially. I think maybe you added guitar (or mandolin?!) — something — in that part before you brought her vocals in, and it was truly lovely.

Before that, I loved that you added a horn synth on the “Ven conmigo...” bit ... but then you really surprised me with that exquisite treatment of verse three late in the mix. Thanks for your creative work, dubtronic, and for sharing it with all of us!

❤️😍