STREAMING/SALES strategy and discussion

4 hours ago, peppermint said:

Exactly how I see it too.

Yes this is how I see it , I keep lying to myself and saying if I love the music it’s enough but I’m sorry I want vindication . Madonna deserves to have another hit , she had put our so much goood stuff over the last few years and especially Medellin and I’m sorry not sorry I want people  to bow down and worship her . It’s a f**king great song and another amazing video . Respect this woman and her work , the absolute s**t that is a hit these days makes me angry as does the hate this woman gets so No I’m sorry , she bloody deserves more success . We are blessed she is producing so much good stuff now , Icon , legend doesn’t even cut it , she is beyond all that I’m sorry but she is the best there has ever been , let’s live it with her while she and all of us are still here . 

13 minutes ago, MLVC82 said:

It’s all been SO FUCKING FLAWLESS...that was the major reason I knew he wasn’t handling things...we haven’t had a roll out like this since......ray of light? Confessions?

Confessions was the last era with everything on point. Although the album leaked with a week or two in advance, but in low quality. Hope it will not be the case with Madame X. I want to hear all the songs (except the other 3 which will be released in advance) on June 14th. 

5 minutes ago, RyanAnth4 said:

Yes this is how I see it , I keep lying to myself and saying if I love the music it’s enough but I’m sorry I want vindication . Madonna deserves to have another hit , she had put our so much goood stuff over the last few years and especially Medellin and I’m sorry not sorry I want people  to bow down and worship her . It’s a f**king great song and another amazing video . Respect this woman and her work , the absolute s**t that is a hit these days makes me angry as does the hate this woman gets so No I’m sorry , she bloody deserves more success . We are blessed she is producing so much good stuff now , Icon , legend doesn’t even cut it , she is beyond all that I’m sorry but she is the best there has ever been , let’s live it with her while she and all of us are still here . 

5 minutes ago, zephyralexxx said:

Confessions was the last era with everything on point. Although the album leaked with a week or two in advance, but in low quality. Hope it will not be the case with Madame X. I want to hear all the songs (except the other 3 which will be released in advance) on June 14th. 

Yup...the way they’ve been handling it so far there will be absolutely nothing leaked unless they want it to...the only thing that was (sort of) flawed was that MTV interview....the interviewer was the worst..and it should have been (at least) an hour and done on fucking FaceTime or Skype...unless they were going for that 90s throwback via satellite vibe 😂

7 minutes ago, luizotaviobarros said:

Her team is so on top of things that Madellin was uploaded to YouTube IMMEDIATELY after it premiered on MTV. I bet that in 2015 it would have taken them at least a day

More! I remember the premiere time was different all over the world because they didn’t make it on a worldwide schedule.

7 minutes ago, luizotaviobarros said:

Her team is so on top of things that Madellin was uploaded to YouTube IMMEDIATELY after it premiered on MTV. I bet that in 2015 it would have taken them at least a day

That team is still probably trying to upload something on periscope 😝 🤦🏻‍♂️ good thing M has upgraded it seems but 🤞🏻 The rest of roll out is on point. 

I thought the roll out for Hard Candy was really good, lots of magazine covers, TV INTERVIEWS, radio play like crazy and radio interviews

EVERYONE knew she had a new album out

3 minutes ago, mrsmith said:

Wow almost 6 million in 24 hours, let’s double that number for next week!! 

We can only do so much. Only one view per IP is counted. So new people have to watch the vdeo constantly.

It's trending pretty highly now, so it's probably gonna peak this coming week. But Madonna's team have to do their job. And Maluma's audience has to pick up on the song and the video.

I'm optimistic that the song will be a Top 40 hit. Maybe not Top10. But Top40 is already considered a hit, so...

How high did Janet's "Made For Now" go?

6 minutes ago, Dany Targaryen said:

We can only do so much. Only one view per IP is counted. So new people have to watch the vdeo constantly.

It's trending pretty highly now, so it's probably gonna peak this coming week. But Madonna's team have to do their job. And Maluma's audience has to pick up on the song and the video.

I'm optimistic that the song will be a Top 40 hit. Maybe not Top10. But Top40 is already considered a hit, so...

We are limited on number of streams that count, but we can LIKE good comments on going and we can add new comments every 4 hours... I know I keep repeating myself here, but a good comment get's a lot of likes, and we want the attitude on the comment section to stay positive! Keep in mind that you only can see comments posted in the last couple of hours.... so if a handful of bad comments end at the top for an hours, the mood will change. Let's keep helping please.  

On ‎4‎/‎23‎/‎2019 at 2:49 PM, alexis said:

I'm Brazilian so here's my contribution to the portuguese comments:

Se você não consegue parar de assistir este vídeo incrível (em repetir!), CURTA ✅✅ este comentário

Minha cantora favorita é Madonna 🌺🌺. Se ela é a primeira na sua lista também, CURTA  ✅✅ meu comentário

Grande vídeo e bem viciante depois de assistir mais vezes, música fresca e hipnótica 🎶🎶. AMOR 💕💕💕 isso 🎶🎶🎶

Hot 🔥 video    !! Eu não fiquei impressionado com a música na primeira audição, mas depois de 2, 3 execuções, eu realmente amei tudo!!! Ela arrasou de novo! Muito bem feito! O vídeo é lindo!

Vídeo incrivel  e não consigo parar de ouvir esse HINO !!! Eu já toquei essa música 100 vezes ... ❤❤

Este 🎶🎶🎶 é contagiante 🔥🔥🔥Meu Jam de Verão !!! Perfeito para a praia, com o carro de janelas abertas em uma noite de verão. 1, 2 cha cha CHA !!! 💃💃💃💃

Alexis, thank you for your help with above!! Can you please help me create a congratulatory one for when we hit a big milestone, like the one I posted below for 4 mill?  Thanks in advance!!   I want to use it when we get to 6 mill. 🙂 

I hope you are posting as well!

💥💥💥 Congratulations Madam X on 4,000,000 views less than 1 day!!! 💪 💪 💪   I am obsessed with this incredibly addictive song 🎶🎶🎶!!! Maluma’s VOICE is everything and stands as the perfect contrast next to Madonna’s... L💘VE... 1, 2 cha-cha-CHA!!! EYEYEY💋

Hey guys, I know many fans don't care about hot 100 anymore because of ageism in USA. But, do you think she's gonna make enter on hot 100?

Simon Falk predict the positions on hot 100, and he said Medellín will not chart, but he said before the video release. Do you think the video will help to at least enter?

14 minutes ago, CalinB said:

We are limited on number of streams that count, but we can LIKE good comments on going and we can add new comments every 4 hours... I know I keep repeating myself here, but a good comment get's a lot of likes, and we want the attitude on the comment section to stay positive! Keep in mind that you only can see comments posted in the last couple of hours.... so if a handful of bad comments end at the top for an hours, the mood will change. Let's keep helping please.  

Oh yes. You're absolutely right. I've been liking anything positive that I can find. It is a really good thing to do.

The biggest potential is gonna come when they perform at the BBMAs. The people who like Maluma must come through. Have you seen how many views that other song he's featured on has been getting? Maluma is a force to be reckoned with when it comes to streaming.

On ‎4‎/‎23‎/‎2019 at 1:50 PM, Je5u5 said:

There u go. Some are a bit of a free adaptation as the originals didn't make much sense.

Spanish:

Extraordinaria canción!! ✅✅  Dale like ✅✅ si eres de Mexico, España, Ecuador, Colombia, Venezuela, Chile, Uruguay, Argentina, Paraguay, Bolivia 💪💪💛💚💙💜

💛💚💙💜 La musica 🎶🎶 URBANA en su máximo nivel 💯🔝👏🏻👏🏻💃💃👏🏻👏🏻💃💃👏🏻👏🏻

Si no puedes dejar de ver este increíble video (en repetición!), dale LIKE ✅✅ a este comentario

Mi cantante favorita es Madonna 💛💚💙💜🌹🌹🌹🌺. Si también es la primera en tu lista, dale LIKE ✅✅ a mi mensaje.

Gran video y (después de un par de escuchas) una canción fresca e hipnótica 🎶🎶. ME  ENCANTA 💕💕💕 🎶🎶🎶

Qué video tan 🔥 caliente!! Y no se que es lo que más me gusta. ¡Lo ha hecho de nuevo! ¡Bien hecho! ¡El video es hermoso!

El video es muy caliente y no se puede dejar de escuchar este TEMAZO !!! He puesto esta canción como 100 veces ... ❤❤

Ésto es infeccioso 🔥🔥🔥Mi Canción del Verano !!! Perfecta para la playa o para escucharla en el coche con las ventanas abiertas disfrutando de la brisa de la noche. 1, 2 cha cha CHA !!! 💃💃💃💃

Jesus, thank you again for your help with the comments above. Can you help me create a congratulatory one as well? Please. Or do you want to post one for 6 mill?

Here is the one I posted for 4 mill.

💥💥💥 Congratulations Madam X on 4,000,000 views less than 1 day!!! 💪 💪 💪   I am obsessed with this incredibly addictive song 🎶🎶🎶!!! Maluma’s VOICE is everything and stands as the perfect contrast next to Madonna’s... L💘VE... 1, 2 cha-cha-CHA!!! EYEYEY💋

2 hours ago, Dany Targaryen said:

i thought the "view count" was higher... Like i thought you could stream it 10x per day and have all 10 count...

2 hours ago, Dany Targaryen said:

is this confirmed? what's the source? it makes sense that they would have a cap, but one per IP seems very low.