STREAMING/SALES strategy and discussion

Didn’t mean for it to sound preachy. That was not my intention. I just get stressed when people argue about metrics and numbers. The song is 🔥 and it’s the happiest I’ve heard M sound is a long long time. Like the magic is back and was lost around 2007. 

6 minutes ago, Crystal Coffin said:

Singles like "Oh Father", "Human Nature", "Bedtime Story", among others, were not hits at all but we still love them and she made brilliant choices by releasing them with the artistic videos and these stuff give her the distinct edginess that you do not find with acts like Mariah or Celine. And it's also not wrong to worry over Springsteen beating Madonna on the Billboard in 2019. Everything has its place. 

Those were hits. Minor, but hits.

Oh Father hit BB Top20.

6 minutes ago, dollhouse said:

Those were hits. Minor, but hits.

Oh Father hit BB Top20.

Yup , according to Billboard any top 40 song is a hit, any Hot 100 song is a minor hit

36 minutes ago, Fitho said:

I also think it's great that she has gained more than 100.000 new subscribers on YouTube during the last seven days, I really hope the coming era will help her improve this, I can't accept that Mariah has 4.5 million subscribers. 😅

But if you add Janet's subscribers with Kylie's, the sum total is still less than Madonna's :rotfl:

Just now, Crystal Coffin said:

But if you add Janet's subscribers with Kylie's, the sum total is still less than Madonna's :rotfl:

Really? 

LOL!

2 minutes ago, Crystal Coffin said:

Whatever bitch 

Wasn't trying to be an asshole, I have a book on the Billboard Hit 100 Singles by Joel Whitburn of Billboard magazine and in the preface it states that

The queen has beaten her own youtube record!!! Video on youtube 3.8m within 24 hrs. Still 2 hrs to go too!!! BIM did 3.75m within the first 24 hrs!!! Well done Madonna 😋 ok i was a bit optermistic guessing it would do 10m but yea its getting there!!!

It's catchy as fuck and that video is stunning. I'm so fucking excited for this era. She has reminded me why I Love Her so fucking much.

Sorry... I'm really excited 

26 minutes ago, Frank said:

The queen has beaten her own youtube record!!! Video on youtube 3.8m within 24 hrs. Still 2 hrs to go too!!! BIM did 3.75m within the first 24 hrs!!! Well done Madonna 😋 ok i was a bit optermistic guessing it would do 10m but yea its getting there!!!

TBH this is major! BIM had the beehive/Katy Perry Stan’s all streaming it aswell and Medellin has managed to outperform that video!

I’m so excited for Madonna. Hopefully this will give her extra confidence and she’ll kill that billboard performance. I hope she kisses Maluma and that limp dick Drake is in the audience to see it. Even tho I’m not a fan, Maluma has been nothing but a class act so far.

2 minutes ago, FeTuoni said:

I’m so excited for Madonna. Hopefully this will give her extra confidence and she’ll kill that billboard performance. I hope she kisses Maluma and that limp dick Drake is in the audience to see it. Even tho I’m not a fan, Maluma has been nothing but a class act so far.

My thoughts exactly! I was pointing out this fact to my friends yesterday! 

2 hours ago, Eltacubo said:

Guys this is amazing for M the views the audio and video are getting. We should be really happy people are liking it and responding to it

This! 

What other legend above 45 is pulling these numbers?

janets song with daddy yankee got terrible views despite him just coming off the despacito craze

madonna is a bigger name than Janet in Latin America, this was a great move. Tour there and go to countries like Peru, Colombia and Brazil.

4 minutes ago, Milosc89 said:

4.2m in 24 hours. That is great! Congratulations guys, we did it 

it was posted at 1630 ET. we’ve got 20 minutes more

1 hour ago, Frank said:

It’s 4.2.. and we still have 15 minutes.

To our beloved ray of sunshine @davejr., yes indeed, "Medellín" fails to beat "Bitch I'm Madonna". I mean, it reached ONLY 4.2 million views in 24 hours, compared to BIM which did FAR BETTER with 3.75 million views in its first day! Are you happy and satisfied now with this blatant failure? 😱 

It felt so fucking good @peppermint. ^ This is the ONLY right way to deal with cunts who keep infesting this forum with dumbass, dumbass, dumbass posts of fucking posts. 

6 minutes ago, davejr. said:

it was posted at 1630 ET. we’ve got 20 minutes more

I’m still watching it! Music video-audio version - music video -audio version! I go round and round just like a circle!  😀