STREAMING/SALES strategy and discussion

12 minutes ago, Kim said:

Well it just changes your IP address/location, what you choose to do with it is up to you! I have a free version that I use to download some TV shows.

Ohh that's what it does i have a friend who uses it for refreshments I'll consider the free trial myself.

Does anyone get annoyed by the fact that Bruce Springsteen new album will be released on the same day with Madame X? 

Hopefully Bruce new album won't be released with ticket bundle. 

When Madame X is released we'll have to stream it like crazy, a lot to make it debut at no 1 on Billboard 200 albums chart and become her 9th no 1 album. 

11 minutes ago, metalissimo said:

Does anyone get annoyed by the fact that Bruce Springsteen new album will be released on the same day with Madame X? 

When Madame X is released we'll have to stream it like crazy, a lot to make it debut at no 1 on Billboard 200 albums chart and become her 9th no 1 album. 

He won't tour, well the band won't at least. 

26 minutes ago, metalissimo said:

We have talked about this already and his last album debuted with 99k in 2014. Rebel Heart did 118k in 2015.  If she does ticket bundles she will be fine.

10 minutes ago, dcbyebyebaby said:

We have talked about this already and his last album debuted with 99k in 2014. Rebel Heart did 118k in 2015.  If she does ticket bundles she will be fine.

Also I’m much happier seeing a legend with her. I’d rather him than nicki or Ariana or taylor so it’s ok. 

WOW, streaming views on Medellin jumped 800,000 in two hours!?  Who wants to make a comment on 9 mill views???? Please do... I have way to many congratulatory comments... one for every mill. 🙂

These two did well:

💥💥💥 Felicidades Madame X por llegar a 8,000,000 de vistas en menos de 2 días!!! 💪💪💪 Estoy obsesionado con esta canción increíblemente adictiva 🎶🎶🎶,  !!! La VOZ de Maluma lo es todo y hace el contraste perfecto junto a la de Madonna... AM 💘 el ... 1, 2 cha-cha-CHA!!! AYAYAY 💋

💥💥💥 Congratulations Madam X on 4,000,000 views less than 1 day!!! 💪 💪 💪   I am obsessed with this incredibly addictive song 🎶🎶🎶!!! Maluma’s VOICE is everything and stands as the perfect contrast next to Madonna’s... L💘VE... 1, 2 cha-cha-CHA!!! EYEYEY💋

I am going to post this comment... what do you think?

"So many ageist comments , I wonder if Newspapers and TV stations will pick up on it, take some of these comments and expose the hate this people are displaying! discrimination on the grounds of a person's age in 2019!?!"

Wow, Medellin already hit the 9 million mark in two days! I think she is doing incredibly well at her age. I just noticed that Jlo's new video Medicine has 12 million and it's been out for two weeks with some radio airplay, so I think Medellin is actually doing great. Of course Madonna is a much bigger force and there's no comparison, but again M is doing fantastically well. I want to see all these younger acts at their sixties.

3 minutes ago, Frozenpower said:

Wow, Medellin already hit the 9 million mark in two days! I think she is doing incredibly well at her age. I just noticed that Jlo's new video Medicine has 12 million and it's been out for two weeks with some radio airplay, so I think Medellin is actually doing great. Of course Madonna is a much bigger force and there's no comparison, but again M is doing fantastically well. I want to see all these younger acts at their sixties.

all of JLo's 92+million IG followers didn't see her video then? LOL

3 minutes ago, jusdoid said:

all of JLo's 92+million IG followers didn't see her video then? LOL

Well they didn't. I mean, two weeks and 12 million? I am proud of Madame X.

Edited by Frozenpower

1 minute ago, Frozenpower said:

Well they didn't. I mean, two weeks and 12 million. I am proud of Madame X.

sometimes you kinda have to think is this IG thing real- all these 100+ mil followers?  obviously not.

JLo I always feel is more of a celebrity. Right now she’s doing her dancing show and tv show, plus the music and not too long ago Idol. She’s also tabloid fodder with her relationships, so 12 mil in 2 weeks is respectable for her. She’s a grafter, I don’t mind her. 

Smtg strange with YT views were stuck yesterday for hours on 7.8m and then jumped to 9m in two hours?

I hope it will speed up today. It got 2.5m the other night and last night 1.2m.

42 minutes ago, Iconic Fetus said:

9.3M views, while it’s slowing down a little it will be alive and the BBMA performance will push new life to it, then Eurovision but by the end of May it could be done.

Medellín doesnt fit for Eurovision. I wonder if she will pick another song to perform 

Guys,  I guess Maluma will sing Medellín in his tour with Madonna in screens.  And he's HUGE in Latinoamerica.  There will be constant youtube views for Medellin during many time.

Maluma announced the North American leg of his 2019 11:11 Tour on Thursday (March 7).  

The tour will hit over 21 cities, and will include stops in the U.S., Canada and Puerto Rico, with nights at Madison Square Garden, AmericanAirlines Arena and The Forum.

September 6, San Diego, @Pechanga Arena (Valley View)  

September 8, Los Angeles @The Forum

September 12, Seattle, @WAMU Theater

September 14, Las Vegas, @Mandalay Bay Events Center

September 15, San Jose, @SAP Center

Thursday, September 19, Laredo, @Sames Auto Arena

Saturday, September 21, Phoenix, @Talking Stick Resort Arena

Sunday, September 22, El Paso, @Don Haskins Center

Thursday, September 26, Mcallen, @Bert Ogden Arena

Friday, September 27, Houston, @Toyota Center

Saturday, September 28, San Antonio, @AT&T Center

Sunday, September 29, Dallas, @American Airlines Center

Thursday, October 3, Boston, @Agganis Arena

Friday, October 4, New York, @Madison Square Garden Arena

Sunday, October 6, Toronto, @CAA Centre

Thursday, October 10, Orlando, @Amway Center

Friday, October 11, Miami,@AmericanAirlines Arena

Sunday, October 13, Washington DC @EagleBank Arena

Friday, October 18, Chicago, @Allstate Arena

Sunday, October 20, Denver, @Pepsi Center

Saturday, November 9, San Juan, @Coliseo de Puerto Rico

Edited by madmex

4 hours ago, jusdoid said:

sometimes you kinda have to think is this IG thing real- all these 100+ mil followers?  obviously not.

I have always wondered about it. For instance Taylor has 116 million followers and Beyonce 127 million while Adele only has 31.7 and she easily surpasses both of them in terms of sales and video streams. I do believe that many of these "followers" are fake. 

1 minute ago, Frozenpower said:

I have always wondered about it. For instance Taylor has 116 million followers and Beyonce 127 million while Adele only has 31.7 and she easily surpasses both of them in terms of sales and video streams. I do believe that many of these "followers" are fake. 

They are. Compare the number of likes they get. Adele often gets more than them!

3 minutes ago, Frozenpower said:

its a game app=)

1 hour ago, madmex said:

Guys,  I guess Maluma will sing Medellín in his tour with Madonna in screens.  And he's HUGE in Latinoamerica.  There will be constant youtube views for Medellin during many time.

Maluma announced the North American leg of his 2019 11:11 Tour on Thursday (March 7).  

The tour will hit over 21 cities, and will include stops in the U.S., Canada and Puerto Rico, with nights at Madison Square Garden, AmericanAirlines Arena and The Forum.

September 6, San Diego, @Pechanga Arena (Valley View)  

September 8, Los Angeles @The Forum

September 12, Seattle, @WAMU Theater

September 14, Las Vegas, @Mandalay Bay Events Center

September 15, San Jose, @SAP Center

Thursday, September 19, Laredo, @Sames Auto Arena

Saturday, September 21, Phoenix, @Talking Stick Resort Arena

Sunday, September 22, El Paso, @Don Haskins Center

Thursday, September 26, Mcallen, @Bert Ogden Arena

Friday, September 27, Houston, @Toyota Center

Saturday, September 28, San Antonio, @AT&T Center

Sunday, September 29, Dallas, @American Airlines Center

Thursday, October 3, Boston, @Agganis Arena

Friday, October 4, New York, @Madison Square Garden Arena

Sunday, October 6, Toronto, @CAA Centre

Thursday, October 10, Orlando, @Amway Center

Friday, October 11, Miami,@AmericanAirlines Arena

Sunday, October 13, Washington DC @EagleBank Arena

Friday, October 18, Chicago, @Allstate Arena

Sunday, October 20, Denver, @Pepsi Center

Saturday, November 9, San Juan, @Coliseo de Puerto Rico

I dont think so at all-more the other way around.. if she goes on tour that is

14 minutes ago, jusdoid said:

I dont think so at all-more the other way around.. if she goes on tour that is

Nope. He did a duet with Thalía, a mexican singer, and the song was a hit in latinamerica.  719 M!    She didn't do promo at all, only a performance in  UNIVISION awards.

Thanks to him! He sang DESDE ESA NOCHE every night in his tour.  Alone with his backing vocalists.

Edited by madmex

2 hours ago, galvanize said:

Medellín doesnt fit for Eurovision. I wonder if she will pick another song to perform 

i think it does, and i hope she does it there

5 hours ago, Frozenpower said:

JLo is another one whos playing it safe. Shes been catering a mix of trendy popular urban and latin pop years with colorful videos.

And has a constsnt precense in USA media.

2 hours ago, galvanize said:

A multicultural multilingual song in Eurovision... where multicultural and multilingual is expected... how is it not a good fit?