STREAMING/SALES strategy and discussion

I am pretty happy to say that even though it might be brief, and even though radio may not add her, I am quite confident that she will indeed hit the Billboard Hot 100! I mean, streaming better both in audio and video than BIM. I am crossing my fingers for a good radio push to turn it into an actual hit. Especially since the Latino market is so big in the US. 

24 minutes ago, Crystal Coffin said:

To our beloved ray of sunshine @davejr., yes indeed, "Medellín" fails to beat "Bitch I'm Madonna". I mean, it reached ONLY 4.2 million views in 24 hours, compared to BIM which did FAR BETTER with 3.75 million views in its first day! Are you happy and satisfied now with this blatant failure? 😱 

It felt so fucking good @peppermint. ^ This is the ONLY right way to deal with cunts who keep infesting this forum with dumbass, dumbass, dumbass posts of fucking posts. 

I know babe!! thanks for doing it!!!!!! love ya!!

I’m so proud of Madonna, her tenacity and strength at 60 years of age to garner the global interest in her work. Madonna at 60 is still impossible to ignore, she has an X factor that no other star before has ever had, its otherworldly, I can’t describe it. Madonna is the rarest of the rare, she does not need a global number one in the traditional singles sense for the world to be familiar with her latest work as her sheer reach over the last forty years allows for this. I believe Madonna is the only remaining truely global star!! Look at how popular the video is already number one around the world. It is so incredible, this lady has a sunarmi working against her however Madonna always cuts through despite the tide, it is quite amazing. 

36 minutes ago, MLVC82 said:

My question is.....who’s her manager now? 

Definitely someone younger. And her PR team, as well. Look at all the details on her social media, Medellin video on Youtube, all of her instagram and facebook stories, countdowns, swipe up links. Everything is on point this time. 

1 minute ago, bardo said:

medellin finally made it onto maluma's top 10 on spotify.

Great news!!! 

11 minutes ago, zephyralexxx said:

Definitely someone younger. And her PR team, as well. Look at all the details on her social media, Medellin video on Youtube, all of her instagram and facebook stories, countdowns, swipe up links. Everything is on point this time. 

It’s all been SO FUCKING FLAWLESS...that was the major reason I knew he wasn’t handling things...we haven’t had a roll out like this since......ray of light? Confessions?

5 minutes ago, MLVC82 said:

It’s all been SO FUCKING FLAWLESS...that was the major reason I knew he wasn’t handling things...we haven’t had a roll out like this since......ray of light? Confessions?

She also has a whole new team, new creative director - it's all a mass improvement.

8 minutes ago, MLVC82 said:

1 minute ago, jusdoid said:

She also has a whole new team, new creative director - it's all a mass improvement.

And I'm totally here for that. She deserves the best!