STREAMING/SALES strategy and discussion

33 minutes ago, Royal T said:

Good News 🙂 

:tigger:All, Please 🙏🙏🙏🙏 get to the post LIKE ✅✅ it and make a comment!!! People like to listen to songs that people are exited about!!!! COMMENT, comment and LIKE always! 🙏💖

10 minutes ago, CalinB said:

:tigger:All, Please 🙏🙏🙏🙏 get to the post LIKE ✅✅ it and make a comment!!! People like to listen to songs that people are exited about!!!! COMMENT, comment and LIKE always! 🙏💖

Good idea 👍🏻

26 minutes ago, CalinB said:

Just liked it! Yay!

31 minutes ago, CalinB said:

Fab news but do radio spins in the UK count toward chart positions or is that just in the USA?

16 minutes ago, Lolasmommy said:

Fab news but do radio spins in the UK count toward chart positions or is that just in the USA?

No, radio spins don't count toward chart positions in the UK. In fact, I don't think they do in any European country, though I could be wrong.

2 hours and 11 minutes to the worldpremiere of the music video !! 

Over 7,1 million views on YouTube already  !! 👍👍

Screenshot_2019-04-24-19-45-56.jpg

5 minutes ago, CalinB said:

Can't wait to hear the radio edit version

1. Radio Edit (3:51) 

https://twitter.com/RiveRokers/status/1120998901916418048/photo/1

Here you go: https://www.dr.dk/radio/p4esbjerg/p4-play/p4-play-2019-04-23/#!00:59:11

Radio spins dont count as mentioned above, however Radio 2 spins will make some impact in the uk chart success as there will be an audiance that otherwise wouldnt have been there.

The audiance then may youtube, spotify or even buy the track. I dont know how many listeners Radio 2 gets, but the song is a grower, and being on the A list will achieve popularity to some degree.

Would still like to see a top 10 first single but may have to wait till 3rd May??? Cant wait for some remixes tooooo

3 minutes ago, MLVC82 said:

I think the radio PROMO has just started!

Yes , I think so too . May have been part of the master plan all along . Anyway , it’s great news 

25 minutes ago, Frank said:

Radio spins dont count as mentioned above, however Radio 2 spins will make some impact in the uk chart success as there will be an audiance that otherwise wouldnt have been there.

The audiance then may youtube, spotify or even buy the track. I dont know how many listeners Radio 2 gets, but the song is a grower, and being on the A list will achieve popularity to some degree.

Would still like to see a top 10 first single but may have to wait till 3rd May??? Cant wait for some remixes tooooo

Radio 2 breakfast show gets over 8 million listeners and is the biggest show in Britain. The channel is the most popular too. However, the demographic is older and, like me, not big streamers. I hear so many great songs on the radio but don't go and listen to them outside of the radio. That is the biggest problem. Kylie's singles from the last album were played non stop for a year and she got massive exposure on TV but only two charted, the highest at no 38. But she did get a No1 album and it sold more than RH. 

29 minutes ago, Musicinferno said:

Very good radio edit.

Keeps all the important parts, all the verses, all the 1 2 cha cha cha, the slow down papis, the "post-choruses". I love it.

Where did you listen to?

57 minutes ago, jonski43 said:

Radio 2 breakfast show gets over 8 million listeners and is the biggest show in Britain. The channel is the most popular too. However, the demographic is older and, like me, not big streamers. I hear so many great songs on the radio but don't go and listen to them outside of the radio. That is the biggest problem. Kylie's singles from the last album were played non stop for a year and she got massive exposure on TV but only two charted, the highest at no 38. But she did get a No1 album and it sold more than RH. 

Radio 2 listeners buy albums. That's why play is important. 

1 hour ago, stevo208 said:

Radio 2 listeners buy albums. That's why play is important. 

Precisely. That's why Kylie released lots of formats and why M is doing it. So the singles may not do too well but hopefully she'll secure the no 1 album!

1 minute ago, jonski43 said:

Precisely. That's why Kylie released lots of formats and why M is doing it. So the singles may not do too well but hopefully she'll secure the no 1 album!

That's all.im  bothered about