Billboard Awards backstage interview

His last question was so smartly asked! He presented her with 3 songs she's never performed live, gave her a good reason (they were all top 10's on the charts) and politely asked her if she'd consider singing at least one of them. And he, at the very least, planted the seed for Rescue Me!

That must have been Keith Caulfield, right? We are so lucky to have him as a journalist for Billboard. Not only is he a fan, he's a smart, analytical fan and it's one of the only ways to see her get asked interesting, relevant questions. Everyone else asks her questions about her kids or her exercise routine, so this interview was awesome. I hope she talks to someone at Rolling Stone for this album, they have a decent track record (not perfect, but decent) for asking good questions about the music.

Edited by Priceless
Mixed Keith up with Matthew Rettenmund.

Really synchronistic moment there.  I had just been listening to The Immaculate Collection earlier and 'Rescue Me' came on, and I thought, I wonder if she will do this on the next tour? 

Cut to  me watching this interview with my jaw on the floor!😂

5 minutes ago, Priceless said:

His last question was so smartly asked! He presented her with 3 songs she's never performed live, gave her a good reason (they were all top 10's on the charts) and politely asked her if she'd consider singing at least one of them. And he, at the very least, planted the seed for Rescue Me!

That must have been Matthew Rettenmund, right? We are so lucky to have him as a journalist for Billboard. Not only is he a fan, he's a smart, analytical fan and it's one of the only ways to see her get asked interesting, relevant questions. Everyone else asks her questions about her kids or her exercise routine, so this interview was awesome. I hope she talks to someone at Rolling Stone for this album, they have a decent track record (not perfect, but decent) for asking good questions about the music.

Definitely not Matthew but good interviewer who respects and loves her! 

I like the whole interview, but the part about the collaboration with Mirways is so fascinating. I'm curious to see wha's the updated version of BG. 🙂

31 minutes ago, Andra said:

We might get Rescue Me this tour finally!

OMG SHE QUOTED RESCUE ME! This made my day! Rescue me is like my top 5 favorite M song! I like when she talks about Mirwais 😊

@Priceless this interview was fantastic!

4 minutes ago, Mensch said:

Definitely not Matthew but good interviewer who respects and loves her! 

Haha, I totally mixed him up with Keith Caulfield. Both are sharp journalists and fans!

3 minutes ago, M_Sinner said:

OMG SHE QUOTED RESCUE ME! This made my day! Rescue me is like my top 5 favorite M song! I like when she talks about Mirwais 😊

@Priceless this interview was fantastic!

Yes!! And obviously they edited the interview, she probably talked about the album a bit more than what we saw. 

And Rescue Me is one of my all-time faves as well! So amazing that she quoted the lyrics. 😍

Edited by Priceless

Such a good interview. Though I doubt we ever get Ill Remember on tour.  And I didn't realize before she is wearing a lion pin(Leo) on the bow of her neck. Beautiful!

11 minutes ago, flexy said:

Really synchronistic moment there.  I had just been listening to The Immaculate Collection earlier and 'Rescue Me' came on, and I thought, I wonder if she will do this on the next tour? 

Cut to  me watching this interview with my jaw on the floor!😂

It happens to me quite the same when I go to her instagram's page (I have no feeds because I haven't instagram😁) and I see she posted something  new 4 minutes before.. so I start thinking there is a "connection". Then I think it sounds weird, but I like nonetheless.. lol 😂

Omg how did I miss this interview!

trying to gather my thoughts after gasping for air

she quoted rescue me

she called out billboard for not showing her any love she is aware of every thing 

she discussed the tour they are already in production meetings 

I need more Madame X Madonna she is giving us LIFE 

50 minutes ago, Andra said:

YES!

"Rescue Me" is a song i've wanted her to perform ever since I first heard it.  We've waited 30 long years for this.

Just now, Sky Fits Heaven said:

Madonna's gonna rehearse Rescue Me for the tour and one week before it starts she will drop it from the setlist and add Candy Shop lol 😅.

pretty much lol

27 minutes ago, systemvalues said:

It happens to me quite the same when I go to her instagram's page (I have no feeds because I haven't instagram😁) and I see she posted something  new 4 minutes before.. so I start thinking there is a "connection". Then I think it sounds weird, but I like nonetheless.. lol 😂

Yes! I love it. 

We are all connected to M! 😁

Admit that don't always like all her interviews but the latest one is awesome.

She's so relaxed and confident.

in the US she's got 38 Top 10s....she said she wants more...I'd love her to round off to 40 with this album!

Guest CzarnaWisnia
1 hour ago, Andra said:

My goodness, how wonderful she is, and how wonderful it is to have her interviewed by an actual intelligent person for more than 65 seconds.

What a lovely interview. She cam give sooo much little tidbits when asked the right way.

54 minutes ago, flexy said:

Yes! I love it. 

We are all connected to M! 😁

Yes

39 minutes ago, CzarnaWisnia said:

My goodness, how wonderful she is, and how wonderful it is to have her interviewed by an actual intelligent person for more than 65 seconds.

right and I foresee raising sales for "portrait of a lady" parfum. 😄