"Crave" thread (2nd single)

Is she going to serve us with an experimental Bedtime Stories-Music-American Life world-sounds infused album Because if she is, I'll totally here for it.

I think we are on the verge of another creative peak for M. 🙌🙌🙌🙌

OMG I love it so much ! My favourite ( Please don't ban me for I have sinned 🙏 ) out of the 3 tracks so far .

It's everything and I LOVE it on first listen .

Bittersweet summer chilling' track . So beautiful and haunting . So Madonna. PERFECT .

Madame X is shaping up to be an AMAZING album !

This album to me sound the most exciting since confessions. I rise is her best song since Get Together and Medellin is her best lead single since Music. 

Also the image and performances around this era are so much better instead of the "I'm still 25" persona she had for the last few :|

Edited by Ven Conmigo

34 minutes ago, Chriz said:

im not hes a friend ! lol

Ok then 👍

OMG....I can't stop playing it lol.  It's current without sounding desperate or vapid.   I suspect this might become one of my favourite M tracks in recent years (although there might be more pleasant surprises in the album).   

Shat that it leaked! Off w/ the perpetrator's head, hmp.

That said, the guitar licks are heavenly. A sweet nod to AL but flavored for current consumption.

Swae and M vocals work well. Better than M + M (And I luv that track.) But in the first verse, why is she mumbling?

Edited by toujours

Crave should be released only in U.S.A because It's NOT going to be a worldwide hit.

The rest of the world deserves another Madame X representation. 

6 minutes ago, madmex said:

Crave should be released only in U.S.A because It's NOT going to be a worldwide hit.

The rest of the world deserves another Madame X representation.

Madonna is not going to have another world wide hit. There's just not enough support. There's support for Madonna but not the music. It's getting critical acclaim and that's more important. She's not chasing it neither should you. We have new Madonna music. Inspired videos. Passion. And a new tour. We are so lucky. 

5 minutes ago, Danmacevents said:

Madonna is not going to have another world wide hit. There's just not enough support. There's support for Madonna but not the music. It's getting critical acclaim and that's more important. She's not chasing it neither should you. We have new Madonna music. Inspired videos. Passion. And a new tour. We are so lucky. 

Ok, forget the worldwide hit.

Europe and latinoamerica are not into songs like CRAVE.  So why not a different second single for that audience?  FUTURE for us!

1 hour ago, Danmacevents said:

It's great. Another grower. And whoever said to stop worrying about streaming etc is SO right. M clearly isn't. I'm so happy to be a fan again. I was never unhappy but I do now realise I have maybe over hyped her previous recent albums because it was Madonna. Well no need this time. I'm in love. 

But by releasing this song she is concerned with streaming. This is whats hot now. Chill Midtempo songs. Especially with Swae Lee. Hes the 6th most listened to artist on spotify. 

I agree with the rest of your post though.

15 hours ago, dcbyebyebaby said:

But by releasing this song she is concerned with streaming. This is whats hot now. Chill Midtempo songs. Especially with Swae Lee. Hes the 6th most listened to artist on spotify. 

True. She still needs to 'sell' the album to the GP. A catchy, current yet still Madonna-sounding single guest-starring a most in-demand artist is smart, especially in the US. 

38 minutes ago, erotica blu said:

This is my favorite of the three songs.

Mine too. Blasting it in my car and the melody is so so beautiful .

28 minutes ago, erotica blu said:

Lee's voice blends so well with hers.

It's a perfect chill out Summer song. With the previous tracks it wasn't live at first listen for me . But this one was like "WOWWWWWW" !

I wasn't sure I liked it at first but it's starting to grow on me. But i still like Medellin and I Rise way more. 

The small snippet from the album teaser is still the most impressive track we've heard, and we have yet to hear the whole thing. Funny enough said song is exclusive to the deluxe version.

Okay, I tried to not listen but there was a snippet on ... and this is GOOD. I can totally hear this on radio and I get why it’s a single choice. Idk what verse I’m hearing but I absolutely love it. Can’t wait for the full song on Friday! 

Edited by Ven Conmigo

23 minutes ago, Butter9 said:

It's a perfect chill out Summer song. With the previous tracks it wasn't live at first listen for me . But this one was like "WOWWWWWW" !

Truth be told I'm waiting for something that matches the quality of the teaser snippet.

29 minutes ago, erotica blu said:

Truth be told I'm waiting for something that matches the quality of the teaser snippet.

I'm hopeful and I'm loving everything so far. Keeping my fingers crossed .

1 minute ago, Butter9 said:

I'm hopeful and I'm loving everything so far. Keeping my fingers crossed .

I know everything will function best in album form. Mirwais has never been this subtle. Although, he only produced the first record released so far. And Extreme Occident comes from him and promises to be what we remember from their previous efforts of emotionalism and experimentation.

29 minutes ago, erotica blu said:

I know everything will function best in album form. Mirwais has never been this subtle. Although, he only produced the first record released so far. And Extreme Occident comes from him and promises to be what we remember from their previous efforts of emotionalism and experimentation.

I'm re listening American Life again . I'm a HUGE fan of his work on Music but I was disappointed with AL to be honest - I think it was to do with the whole vibe

of that era rather than the music ( I know it's one of your favourite albums ) .

1 minute ago, Butter9 said:

I'm re listening American Life again . I'm a HUGE fan of his work on Music but I was disappointed with AL to be honest - I think it was to do with the whole vibe

of that era rather than the music ( I know it's one of your favourite albums ) .

I don't like the American Life era either. It was wholly negative aside from how awesome the music was to me.