Jump to content
MadonnaNation.com Forums

"Crave" thread (2nd single)


Recommended Posts

14 minutes ago, side_streets said:

It's a very LQ leak so I doubt it 

I wouldn't call it a very LQ leak. It's pretty much the same quality most people will enjoy while streaming.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Replies 962
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok. I like the melody. And in a world where stuff like 7 Rings reigns supreme I can see why they are going with a track like this.

PS: is she singing with the grillz or what?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

33 minutes ago, Plaything said:

When we got the first 6 tracks for Rebel Heart I was way more enthusiastic and thrilled than right now.

I agree: The Rebel Heart demos excited me much more than what we have heard of Madame X so far. It's all nice and okay (and the visuals are awesome!), but there's not one song to say "this is one of the best songs I have ever heard of Madonna" - not even in the top 30 of her best singles. But I still believe in Madame X. I still believe there are some masterpieces coming. Fortunately, the official and unofficial mixes save it for me.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Plaything said:

When we got the first 6 tracks for Rebel Heart I was way more enthusiastic and thrilled than right now. 3 songs in and I can‘t really say that I am crazy about them which makes me sad. But I‘m hopeful that I will still like a good junk on the album...we‘ll see. That’s all I‘m gonna say for now because I don’t wanna ruin the excitement from others who love what they are hearing...

Hardly surprising. I have said it all along that Madame X is going to be the most adventurous album since Music (not AL #sorrynotsorry). 

God, I'm such a cunt :lol:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Well, Crave is definitely the catchiest of the three songs so far, and it sounds the most contemporary. I likey! 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I’m sitting in my living room in total darkness watching the Medellin Remixes on YouTube and rotating that with I Rise, Crave and the Billboard performance...all of it, is EVERYTHING!!!! So many musical nuances and so much for remixers to play with...it’s just PERFECTION!!!! The dubtronic takes a trip mix with the video....OMG !!!! It’s beautiful!!! When the flute comes in!!! It’s unbelievable how it makes me think of M and everything she’s done and that we’re on this new journey with her!!! I’ll never stop being grateful. What a MEGASTAR, the singular POP GODDESS OF ALL TIME. 

I just had to let that out! 

 

Oh oh and I recommend playing it LOUD ON YOUR BIGGEST SCREEN WITH A GOOD BASS!!!! 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Im not feeling Crave at first listen... Madonna's voice at the beginning of the song sounds weird... did she sang with the grills on?

Again I will need more time for the track to grown on me...

 

My ranking so far...

Medellin 

I Rise

Crave

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Mensch said:

I’m sitting in my living room in total darkness watching the Medellin Remixes on YouTube and rotating that with I Rise, Crave and the Billboard performance...all of it, is EVERYTHING!!!! So many musical nuances and so much for remixers to play with...it’s just PERFECTION!!!! The dubtronic takes a trip mix with the video....OMG !!!! It’s beautiful!!! When the flute comes in!!! It’s unbelievable how it makes me think of M and everything she’s done and that we’re on this new journey with her!!! I’ll never stop being grateful. What a MEGASTAR, the singular POP GODDESS OF ALL TIME. 

I just had to let that out! 

Well we'll said. I just love this whole era so far. So so proud of her for doing everything HER way!! Can't wait for mor revelations soon. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, JR! said:

Im not feeling Crave at first listen... Madonna's voice at the beginning of the song sounds weird... did she sang with the grills on?

Again I will need more time for the track to grown on me...

I'm pretty sure she did 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Voguerista said:

Well we'll said. I just love this whole era so far. So so proud of her for doing everything HER way!! Can't wait for mor revelations soon. 

It’s just SOOOOO GOOD! I think the internet age has absolutely ruined the way we take in everything and, in another world, this would be #1 everywhere!!! People would clearly see and hear how expertly done Medellin and everything is!!! 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

FOR FUCKS SAKES STOP PUBLICLY POSTING/HINTING WHERE TO GET UNOFFICIAL LINKS AND STOP ASKING/HINTING FOR UNOFFICIAL LINKS AND PMs! 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Another great song from what is shaping to be a great album. But I agreed that it doesn't seem to be single material. Maybe it will do good in the USA but I don't think the rest of the world will it up (I hope I'm wrong).

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, CalinB said:

Guys, please DM Madonna and Guy about the lick... I did... 

6Xl4qo6.gif

This lick?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 

I think what we are getting is these: two single approach (with videos) starting this Friday. Crave (this Friday) and Future (next Friday...  both will been rolled out to radio one after the other... just like the roomers predicted months ago (two single approach)... we will not know which is the official single.

Medellin was a worm up act and will continued to be pushed to Latin America market as President of Maverick stated the other day. Smart, get the haters tired and add new fans to YouTube and Spotify in the process. 🙂

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest Amelia aka Neutrocks

Can't wait to hear this new track!  Sounds like a great song for radio. I expect it leaked because radio got the advance copies?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Crystal Coffin said:

"The Power of Good-Bye" 

"Miles Away"  

"Best Night" 

^ songs from her catalogue that have been compared to "Crave" (in this thread). Uhhhh :wow:

It reminds me most of Love Spent.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I LOVE Crave !

Those people expecting Disco bangers or Confessions 2.0 are going to be very disappointed with this album.

But it's 3 out of 3 for me, LOVE the direction of this album so far.

I'd say I Rise is the best so far, then Crave then Medellin.

Can't wait for the Mirwais tracks, I think they are going to be Killer (but not disco)

Sure there are more uptempo songs but they will make you dance in a different way 😉

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Anyway, thank you to those who helped, you know who you are. Unfortunately this is not a grower for me. Started so wonderfully well with Medellin, the last two I am not liking them very much. Not my cup of tea Crave, I am not feeling it.

Looking forward to playing the full album.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, humanracin said:

I LOVE Crave !

Those people expecting Disco bangers or Confessions 2.0 are going to be very disappointed with this album.

But it's 3 out of 3 for me, LOVE the direction of this album so far.

I'd say I Rise is the best so far, then Crave then Medellin.

Can't wait for the Mirwais tracks, I think they are going to be Killer (but not disco)

Sure there are more uptempo songs but they will make you dance in a different way 😉

Medellin is Mirwais track and IMO, the best one from three tracks we got. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

she's finding me exactly where i am in my life and she hasn't done that since confessions.

personally, i love crave.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share


×
×
  • Create New...