"Crave" thread (2nd single)

I'm not sure if I'm going to listen once it officially comes out.

I'm trying something I've never done...and waiting until the full album comes in June to listen to everything. I swore I would only listen to songs that are official singles with videos this time around.

I want a listening experience I haven't had in a long time.....but I don't know how long I can hold out.

:drama::drama::drama:

I don't feel a lot of momentum coming from this song. So I hope, for the good of this era, that the video is AWESOME. Like, really good.

Has she filmed it yet? Anybody knows?

27 minutes ago, VogueMusic said:

I'm trying something I've never done...and waiting until the full album comes in June to listen to everything. I swore I would only listen to songs that are official singles with videos this time around.

I want a listening experience I haven't had in a long time.....but I don't know how long I can hold out.

It's an experience close to bdsm. Pain for pleasure 

29 minutes ago, VogueMusic said:

Crave is an official single and she has just filmed the video for it...

2 minutes ago, bb8977 said:

Crave is an official single and she has just filmed the video for it...

Yep. So I might listen to this one. I've held out on I Rise though.

4 minutes ago, YannBouch said:

It's an experience close to bdsm. Pain for pleasure 

source.gif

52 minutes ago, VogueMusic said:

You can do it! 

To be honest this song has radio appeal written all over it, it will only fail to chart because of the stupid ageism factor in the US and UK.Overall its a monster hit.

9 minutes ago, Amelia said:

Much respect to those who are waiting.  😉

I am resisting I can't believe I am but I am. 

I'm loving all the huge positive reaction to the song on here and can't wait to hear it.

Im a bit confused now though as I've just read Quavo confirm he's doing Eurovision with Madonna so that's the song future ?

So surely future must be a single as well? I doubt she would use the Eurovision to sing an album track ?

Why isn't she taking Crave to the Eurovision ? Hmmm

4 minutes ago, Confessit said:

I am resisting I can't believe I am but I am. 

I'm loving all the huge positive reaction to the song on here and can't wait to hear it.

Im a bit confused now though as I've just read Quavo confirm he's doing Eurovision with Madonna so that's the song future ?

So surely future must be a single as well? I doubt she would use the Eurovision to sing an album track ?

Why isn't she taking Crave to the Eurovision ? Hmmm

Maybe the music video filmer they just wrapped up is for futute and not Crave? Anyone know if Swae Lee was at site of filming?

Just now, Bat-Fan said:

Maybe the music video filmer they just wrapped up is for futute and not Crave? Anyone know if Swae Lee was at site of filming?

Seems odd that she is performing the Quavo track when it's Crave that has been sent to radio and seems to be the single to carry the album.

Or perhaps there will be 3 singles before the album drops, Medellin, Crave and Future all with videos. 

5 hours ago, Nikki said:

this is officially the second single and that according to rumours, will get a simple but beautiful video, correct? If Im not mistaken @Mensch you were very enthusiastic about this video?

I hate to do this, but I can no longer speak on this. At all. Love you guys and wish I could but you’re just gonna have to wait for it to be edited and released. It’s gonna be beautiful though. I promise you that. I can attest 1rst hand

12 minutes ago, Confessit said:

Have they just filmed the video ?

Seems odd as she spent Jan-March shooting visuals...

Still shooting. Last night 

1 minute ago, Mensch said:

Still shooting. Last night 

Wow I didn't expect that I've read your comments about it and it sounds amazing.

So it looks like the video she shot in February with the queens is for Future with Quavo? As that's single number 3 by the looks of it as she's performing it at Eurovision....? Any thoughts mensch?

2 hours ago, motherandfather03 said:

there is a chipmunk version now out on YouTube. 

Lets see if we can get that one to chart. 

:lol::roftl: 

2 hours ago, VogueMusic said:

I admire you. I’ve only been able to avoid leaks (mostly because I’m not willing to spend the time to look for them). I can’t imagine going into June 14th not having heard anything. Kudos to you. It’ll be worth it.