"Crave" thread (2nd single)

I don’t know how to even begin to listen to it or get it illegally, so I’m just having to wait til tomorrow night midnight for iTunes to release it automatically to all my devices

7 minutes ago, rebelgirl said:

although my expectations are not very high...

What a shocker.

8 minutes ago, rebelgirl said:

.after reading reviews of the fans..

The majority view in here is that it's a good song, so what fans are you talking about?

10 hours ago, M_Sinner said:

Why so sensitive? I'm expressing my opinion like everybody else, we have a right not to like Madonna new single. Don't come for me I've been on this Forum since day one. I'm waiting for portuguese influenced songs, this era deserves a stronger single that represents this beautiful era

Crystal Coffin gets triggered REALLY easily if anyone ever criticizes anything about M. It’s ok, nobody is afraid of them 😂 

4 minutes ago, Aries said:

I don’t know how to even begin to listen to it or get it illegally, so I’m just having to wait til tomorrow night midnight for iTunes to release it automatically to all my devices

Samehere i have no clue how to find it lol 

ill just wait.  

Honestly I’m wondering if Guy and M split badly. He doesn’t seem involved, and she sounded angry with Guy when she made that comment about being forced to go to writing camps. 

1 minute ago, imakicola said:

Honestly I’m wondering if Guy and M split badly. He doesn’t seem involved, and she sounded angry with Guy when she made that comment about being forced to go to writing camps. 

The press release for tour listed Maverick as one of the groups involved in which he is the head of. So he has to be involved in some way.

1 minute ago, dcbyebyebaby said:

NZ is two hours ahead. Its currently 8:15am in NZ and Itunes updates at 11pm.  So Australia will follow soon after.

And then Japan YAY!! Currently 5.20 here

4 minutes ago, dcbyebyebaby said:

Yep not long now! You guys at least already have the Medellin remixes lol. I still have 8 hours.

Enjoying them right now!!

I heard it and loved it but stopped listening to it after a couple of times till we get the official release. I can’t wait to get the good quality version on my speakers! 

1 minute ago, alexis said:

Are you already aware of the new rumors of album leak? I hope it's not true. 😞

Source? 🤔

1 minute ago, systemvalues said:

Source? 🤔

Well, I went back after the information and it seems that some people from a Brazilian forum have invented such information about the album leak. Sorry for the fright, guys

10 minutes ago, alexis said:

I’ve seen it mentioned a few places but no idea where the information originated from 

2 minutes ago, alexis said:

Well, I went back after the information and it seems that some people from a Brazilian forum have invented such information about the album leak. Sorry for the fright, guys

Good. 😉

36 minutes ago, rekha said:

Enjoying them right now!!

how many songs medellin remixes are there? are they good? i am excited for them.

6 minutes ago, juliebean said:

how many songs medellin remixes are there? are they good? i am excited for them.

There seem to be 2 on Spotify.

Madame X in the sphinx

and

Set me Free remix

26 minutes ago, rekha said:

There seem to be 2 on Spotify.

Madame X in the sphinx

and

Set me Free remix

thanks.

1 hour ago, alexis said:

Somebody posted on ATRL forums a fake pic of the album tracks download status on Apple Music app.