"Crave" thread (2nd single)

5 hours ago, Snowball83 said:

Pretty much agree with every word of that.

It’s a shame people feel afraid of voicing their opinions on here due to a few psychotic fans 😆

Since half of what we see in this forum is people bitching about Madonna’s work (and I am not referring to Bill’s eloquent and thoughtful post), I would hardly say members are afraid of voicing their opinions.

I will be waiting as always to listen to the song when it is officially released on Friday. I am sure I will like it because I tend to like almost everything Madonna does. I don’t think this makes me a better fan but nor do I think it makes me an apologist. I have just always loved the bulk of her music, and even the couple of songs I don’t love like Bitch I’m Madonna and Spanish Lesson tend to work for me within the context of their albums. And I am grateful that her songs usually work for me.

Also whenever people say she is copying trends, it’s almost always something that she originally started anyway. She is the ultimate innovator.

Just now, Alvarø said:

I like what I've heard so far, but not gonna lie: I wasn't expecting a disco song, but if she releases one, I'd be happy.

Why? She has plenty of dance songs but disco era she never really was part of

Is COADF your fav M record?

23 minutes ago, dollhouse said:

Why? She has plenty of dance songs but disco era she never really was part of

Is COADF your fav M record?

I thought they told you to stop trolling 

Finally gave Crave a listen. Completly not what i was expecting (this is 3 songs in a row now) Love the bridge! Very current sound. 

It def a grower. Sounds very rich and warm on proper speakers. Headphones even better. 

From the 3 songs previewed so far - this is a very well produced album. MDNA and RH both seemed on the "cold" , "thin" side. 

Still waiting for a full on dance track but so far I am very impressed.  Medellin is insanely catchy. I actually thought id get sick of it but it feels stronger with each listen. I am def in love with I Rise.

This is such a wonderful time to be a fan. Well worth the wait!

I have to admit that my fav keeps being Medellin. There's something about Medellin that makes me smile and feel joy. I like I Rise more too, maybe because I love Madonna's deep register and the backing vocals are so good. 

I like Crave and I think it will be a very good album track. Not sure about it being single? Maybe it grows, because I've only listened to it two times as I'm waiting for the official release. 

Anyway, the album seems to be one of her best! 

52 minutes ago, Intervention_78 said:

So...when is she releasing the 'Disco Banger' that everyone seems to be talking about? 🤣  :confessions:

soon

Crave moves me. There's definitely a thing where in theory I don't like the genre,
but once again the bitch turns it in2 a 1+1 = 3 situation. The sadness in her voice.
LORD.

This shit should b a fucking hit. C'mon now.

1 hour ago, mr_boogiewoogie said:

I love Crave! It is infused with her amazing musicality, uniqueness, inspiration and sensibility. Nobody does it like her! They are all two steps behind!

True, it's so unique! 

30 minutes ago, runa said:

I thought they told you to stop trolling 

your comment is trolling or harrassing or downright bullying

I haven’t heard Crave nor do I plan on listening to it prior to its official release. Just my preference when it comes to leaks. 

But all this talk about a disco banger and dance floor stomper is pretty amusing. To my knowledge, most of that was hearsay and rumors. It’s becoming apparent this era is looking more like what others have said: A Bedtime Stories/American Life hybrid. And that’s just fine by me. I’ll gladly take more Sanctuary’s, Human Nature’s, Hollywood’s, and Easy Rides if that’s where she’s at with her artistry. 

And with only 3 songs released thus far, we have no clue what’s on the album anyway. 

Are we absolutely sure this is a single? If not I'll hold off listening to it until album release time. Excited is an understatement. It seems a lot of people are really into this track 

3 minutes ago, stevo208 said:

Are we absolutely sure this is a single? If not I'll hold off listening to it until album release time. Excited is an understatement. It seems a lot of people are really into this track 

It's so good! M sings in a different style than what we're used to, but she delivers! 

Is there a video coming out this Friday for Crave? Or is it just being released for streaming? 

Im waiting for friday have no idea what to expect🤓

I wasn't sure on Crave last night when I first heard it but now I'm completely and utterly in loveeeee with it. I can't wait for the video now which will seal this further. 

There’s nothing on her social accounts about there being a video for Crave. Weird that she’d be tied lipped about it. She gave some teasers for Medellín like a week ahead. 

11 minutes ago, stevo208 said:

it sounds like something radio would play.. reminds me a little of that Nelly and Kelly song..

13 hours ago, Ven Conmigo said:

I’m getting tired of deleting posts and posting reminders to not post illegal new material links or ask for them. I swear the next person who shares or asks for or hints for a link or PM will get something a lot harsher than a warning. :rolleyes:

6 hours ago, Kim said:

You're shit, and we all know what happens to shit don't we? 

How many times and how many moderators need to tell people to stop asking for links? One more request (or fulfillment of said request), and we'll start suspending/banning.

This is a joke. There are "dozens" of "warnings" just in this thread without counting other threads. And nothing is done. That's whhy people don't respect the rules.

this is officially the second single and that according to rumours, will get a simple but beautiful video, correct? If Im not mistaken @Mensch you were very enthusiastic about this video?

Wtf why even Madonna fan-pages on Facebook or twitter sharing links to that leaked song, why can’t they just wait few more days until Friday. Sometimes M fans can be worse than her haters.. 

3 minutes ago, Royal T said:

Wtf why even Madonna fan-pages on Facebook or twitter sharing links to that leaked song, why can’t they just wait few more days until Friday. Sometimes M fans can be worse than her haters.. 

This.

17 minutes ago, Royal T said:

Some of them are absolute fucking lunatics. 

38 minutes ago, Royal T said:

This is so true. Why can’t her fans let her release this era how she intends. 

Now Friday’s release of Crave is fucked because all the supposed fans have heard it already. 

I still have not heard it, I downloaded it on Friday..

although my expectations are not very high after reading reviews of the fans..