"Crave" thread (2nd single)

I am completely curious but I will wait till friday. I will listen to this song as I listened to Medellin and I Rise and let me get surprised. I love both tracks and think this approach is the right one to present us Madame X. After all these opinions Crave seems to sound  completely different, what I see as positive

1 minute ago, Mensch said:

Unfortunately they will probably ban you...you are not allowed to ask for links. You can easily google anything and find it. It sucks that the moderators keep saying they will ban if people keep asking and then, low and behold, people keep asking 

Im very sorry guys i didnt know it is not allowed. Ive been a long time member of this forum. Its sad if i get ban by this mistake i made.

1 minute ago, Butter9 said:

I love GT the song and I absolutely love RH but I didn't like GT video at all . It was just ..odd. 

I couldn't get into it either, I'd like to say more but....back to CRAVE

What if those images are from the new video?? If yes then it looks minimal but in a good way, hopefully with lots of stunning closeups as these images indicate 😍

@Danmacevents the shots don't seem to be from Medellin but glad you brought it up, had no idea they put out a vertical video!

4 minutes ago, Geiger83 said:

I am completely curious but I will wait till friday. I will listen to this song as I listened to Medellin and I Rise and let me get surprised. I love both tracks and think this approach is the right one to present us Madame X. After all these opinions Crave seems to sound  completely different, what I see as positive

I'm sure you will like it - this is a real gem. A real ballad (unlike I RISE), very touching. 

1 minute ago, johndvd25 said:

Im very sorry guys i didnt know it is not allowed. Ive been a long time member of this forum. Its sad if i get ban by this mistake i made.

Delete your post asking for it and hope it’s forgotten 

12 minutes ago, Kurt420 said:

Is there a way to maybe put a disclaimer of sorts at the top of the page in this section? Let people know not to ask for links and such.

Clearly people aren't reading the threads here before they ask.

:rotfl:And when they found out the song is not a "disco banger" or whatever, they freak out. 

2 minutes ago, coco said:

I couldn't get into it either, I'd like to say more but....back to CRAVE

What if those images are from the new video?? If yes then it looks minimal but in a good way, hopefully with lots of stunning closeups as these images indicate 😍

@Danmacevents the shots don't seem to be from Medellin but glad you brought it up, had no idea they put out a vertical video!

There is a special quality to this song that is addictive . The Ohhhuuuhooooo is so infectious . I can't get enough of that.

I'm going to spend my summer in Cornwall UK this year and Crave is going to be my ultimate chill out song for the summer.

Somehow I can't see a big stomping disco song ( as rumoured ) fitting into Madame X as of now at all .🧐

couldnot resist any longer, I don't like leaks but I loooooove this track. It's sweet, it's oxytocin in a song, wonderful! 

2 hours ago, Crystal Coffin said:

I hope the album contains ZERO disco bangers or dance stompers if that only means I can see more meltdowns from the snowflakes. 

I think this is now a strong possibility. I expect the Mirwais tracks to also have a laid back feel. Something like Robyn's latest album.

7 minutes ago, DreamTheater said:

I think this is now a strong possibility. I expect the Mirwais tracks to also have a laid back feel. Something like Robyn's latest album.

laid-back disco stompers #soon

12 minutes ago, DreamTheater said:

Praise to the Lord then! 

Heard Crave already...very current. Im already addicted to it. People will like this song easily. Love the beat. The lyrics are sad and longing. Cant wait for the music video!

after having Medellin & I Rise, madame x is shaping up to be one of my fave album of madonna. 

3 hours ago, Crystal Coffin said:

I hope the album contains ZERO disco bangers or dance stompers if that only means I can see more meltdowns from the snowflakes. 

👍

12 minutes ago, Flip The Switch said:

Haven’t heard it papi! Only Medellín so far. ❌

ooooooooooooooooooooooooh ! bitch !! Stop talking about HEY YOU !! :dead:

2 hours ago, Alfastar said:

God I’m soooo tempted to listen especially after reading all this about crave, I’m not giving in I’m gonna wait till Friday, unless I get stoned tonight and cave in 😊

You are my favorite person ever!! 🙂 I'm also waiting until Friday—and I am going to get baked outof my gourd to welcome new M. 

23 minutes ago, runa said:

I'm sure you will like it - this is a real gem. A real ballad (unlike I RISE), very touching. 

Thanks, after Medellin I realised we should be open and I don't regret at all. I love both songs and I am looking forward to listen to crave on Friday 🙂

The only little criticism I have is that the song doesn’t have a little break of lyrics between the verses and the chorus. It just keep going on and on. A little pause at some point could have benefit imho. But we get use to it quickly. But at the same time. I like that it goes beyond the usual template of a song. 

5 minutes ago, Intervention_78 said:

So...when is she releasing the 'Disco Banger' that everyone seems to be talking about? 🤣  :confessions:

God, I hope never.